Russia

Why did Russia meddle in American politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iX74skyabjo?t=5667
youtu.be/9vdvMnXNSp8?t=1175
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Americans meddle in Russian politics? Why does Israel meddle in everybody's politics?

Why doesn't Canada meddle in anyone's politics?

>Why did Russia meddle in American politics?
They didn't. It's BS Podesta & Mook made up to cover up the Seth Rich leak and murder.

Yeah, I guess that's why 17 different intel agencies all independently concluded that Russian presence in the election is a very real thing, right?

Step up /ptg/ shills, even you retards have to come to terms eventually.

dressed like a slut

Slide thread. All fields

How did they? Got anything besides facebook?

>why does opposing geopolitical power meddle in our politics

Gee I don't know

Because we froze Putin and the oligarchs' bank accounts and they want their money back.

More political than all the generals that should be banned.

Haha for real why are these people so fucking stupid??

Hillary, Syria, Sanctions

Yeah, a political thread based on bullshit. Notice...
>1 post this ID

Let's see if that changes. I'm not expecting it to.

To just fix it and also anti-NWO. They're more than welcomed to here.

Stay cucked

Golden Eye was brotier!

Why does America have bases in Germany and Japan? Why are we in the Middle East?

Who is middling again?

There are no bots, there was no meddling.

>17 intel agencies
>listed the army, coast guard, navy, airforce and marines as intel agencies
>listed the dept of the interior as an intel agency
You do realize you are most certainly either
A - retarded
B - a shill/redditfag
>im guessing both

Trips of truth.

Yeah, nice sources for your counter "argument" you doddering imbecile. Trump has completely overstepped his constitutional bounds during his presidency and during the election. It's so fucking obvious that you are paid to shill for him to discredit the board.

who were the 17 agencies nigger

17 of them

Have any of these 17 agencies produced proof that Russia objectively changed the results of our election?

What about when America meddles in the elections of other sovereign nations? What about the CIA assassination attempts and failed revolutions in the middle east? Are we just as guilty as these Russian bogeymen?

Face it. All world powers try to influence each others system of governance. Just because Putin wanted Trump to win the election does not that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE did not legitimately elect him.

The REAL foreign influence in our government is Democrats. They accuse the administration of collusion and outside foreign influence when in fact it is the Dems who are pushing for open borders and sanctuary states and cities. Citizen ship is not a given right to ever person on earth, but the Dems don't care because if importing foreigners gets them votes they will do it.

I'm sick and tired of your stupid bullshit and I'm sick about hearing how America's democracy is being manipulated by Russian interests. If that is truly the case, then we might as well go full fucking Roman Empire.

It’s a game we’ve played with Russia since the 60’s. Pic highly related. The US has interfered in about 70 foreign elections. Goes to figure somebody is going to fuck back, after fucking with them seventy times.

While I agree with you for the most part it's pretty clear that Russian negative ads about Hillary influenced the election.

I woke up this morning and my car wouldn't start.
We need to stop these fucking Russians right now.

>dual wielding klobbs

Russian ads were targeting both Hillary and Trump. No one talks about the millions of dollars spent by the DNC, the HRC campaign, and foreign nationals to get her elected.

If you truly believe that Russian ads influenced the election then you also need to admit that Israeli lobby and Jewish slushfunds also influenced the election.

>dual wielding klobbs

Seriously who does this

Just like all the intel agencies that decided the Nayirah testimony was legitimate

Everyone meddles in everyone else's shit. That's just what you do.

SEVENTEEN!

I believe because America meddles in Russian EVERYTHING!

also, the Russian central bank belongs to USA.

What a great head of hair.

ge i dont know maybe because america is destroying russia with sanctions

Anyone who holds dual citizenship and holds any government office is foreign meddling

They didn't. Presidents are selected by Zionist Jews years in advance.

But the Russians are saying they're actually doing better under sanctions and it's hurting EU/US more than Russia. So which one is it?

Because the horde wants us dead and to conquer all.
youtu.be/iX74skyabjo?t=5667

Look at Ukraine right now. It starts with politics meddling, then slow take over.

Divide & conquer. Remember the california seceding shit? They're in that too. - youtu.be/9vdvMnXNSp8?t=1175

why did america pop up hundreds of coup d'etats and use their military bases to blackmail goberments all over the world since they first expanded south?

> shill

sorry not :

Why is Russia a disgusting,neo-Soviet corrupt mafia state?

for the luls

It gets better

Fuck this game was great

>17 different intel agencies
Still pushing this myth

because nobody gives a flying fuck about the U.S's attic

Here's the retraction