Be American

>be American
>go to Africa to terrorize it's people
>get shot
youtube.com/watch?v=MWKSPQ4Hv7E
So this is the power of Muttmerica, sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

warontherocks.com/2018/02/shock-of-the-mundane-the-dangerous-diffusion-of-basic-infantry-tactics/
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPITL1WLY0
aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/02/nigeria-seeks-fight-boko-haram-150214174750345.html
msnbc.com/the-cycle/watch/nigeria-struggles-to-stop-boko-haram-399799363695
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you sandnigger ahmed. America is the best country in the world and in all of history too. We'd blow you dumbfucks away with our nukes and 17 aircraft carriers so STFU AND GTFO MY BOARD

Ur mom gay

HEy idiot, if it weren't for uncle sam, the french would have taken you over in 1815 and maed you a bitch ass colony USA as always will always be above you fags lolol

>killed 5 to 1
pretty good odds
stay jelly yurocuck

Not gonna lie I enjoyed those mutt getting gunned down.
thoughts and prayers™ for their family.

>African
>People

R.I.P valiant warriors of ZOG, you've served your jewish masters well.

>getting killed by niggers for the jews in a sandy shithole

Lol what cucks

1000x the man you could ever hope to be

I hope you get murdered in your sleep by towel niggers

Fuck off with your bait. These were good men that died. Civilians are truly the most disgusting human beings imaginable.

>killed 5 to 1
1 American = 10 people
Your THICC

Dont worry, on the Day of the Rope noble Caucasian civies such as myself will help you string up these traitors.

post em

>good men
good enough to send into the middle of an african shithole to get shot. Seriously, What's USAs business there?

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

They were actually training African soldiers who promptly abandoned them during the ambush.

You're right idk what I was thinking based pedes! GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!!! GOD BLESS TRUMP!!!!!! HURRRRRR DURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

>3:44
>t-thats just a sound effect, right?

Man you guys are edgy, these soldiers are fighting for peace and freedom and you're here celebrating their demise.
Get fucked

Serving Israel and going halfway around the world to some African shithole to do their bidding is actually looked down upon in Europe.

SHOCK OF THE MUNDANE: THE DANGEROUS DIFFUSION OF BASIC INFANTRY TACTICS

warontherocks.com/2018/02/shock-of-the-mundane-the-dangerous-diffusion-of-basic-infantry-tactics/

low iq means nothing when you can ape the best who are in freefalling decline

Nice,I always knew that Americans were shit at ground combat

They shouldn't be here in the first place but the death of whites, especially when killing mulsims niggers, is always sad. F

>Civilians are truly the most disgusting human beings imaginable
kek'd heartily, its true tho

why do they go to Nigger, dont they have enough niggers at home?

this is the main question here

>memeflag
Sage

Get fucked you cuck.

>fighting for peace and freedom
>in Niger

look at them, fighting for the kikes
laying there dead..
you want to know what demoralized me the most when I took the red pill? It's realizing that WE are the enemy, WE are the cancer of this planet. Sigh...

Nigeria is been under siege from Boko Haram, which is arguably more extreme than ISIS, for the better part of the past 5 years. Nigeria is also the biggest growing economy in all of Africa, as well as one of the biggest African oil producing countries. They have also spilled on over into Mali and Niger as well, which they are using to base their attacks into Nigeria. They have been BEGGING for assistance against Boko Haram since they started attacking to the point where they outright hired mercenaries in 2015

This really was my tipping point. The way the alt-right, especially american ones, would shit on our own military like this, for fighting against islamist, and in general being edgy school shooter tier faggots, has completely removed the veil of any mask of legitimacy they were trying to cultivate. Its nothing more than Sup Forums edgyness. Formless fifth column cucks that are rooting for fucking islamic extremist as they kill our own country men. Fuck you all.

Supporting French imperialism.

is this the incident with the nigger that ran away and was found dead 1 mile away chopped into little pieces?

>Seriously, What's USAs business there?

To neutralize terrorist organizations such as ISIS, al-Qaeda, al-Shabaab, contain instability in Libya, combat trafficking of drugs and weapons through the Gulf of Guinea, and assist in peace-keeping, disaster relief, and humanitarian assistance.

This particular mission was a reconnaissance mission to gather intelligence on the leader of ISIS in the Sahel which was then ambushed by said group. After the Nigerien contingent fled after sustaining casualties, the Americans remained and tried to fight off their advance before finally calling for backup an hour later. In the time it took French jets and special forces to arrive, four Americans were killed.

There's everyone's answer.

butthurt

This is the sort of cuck Im talking about btw.

pretty catchy tune i must admit

>durrr neutralize terrorists

but didn't our government supply these ter-

>SHUT UP!!!!

>but didn't our government supply these ter-

No.

>Your

Stop appropriating our language you subhuman. Go back to banging rocks together and raping goats like mohammed did

Great post Hans.

sage

>,I always knew that Americans were shit at ground combat
They actually are. Without their superior numbers and technology individual American soldiers are really mediocre.

The biggest issue is that they're scared of death and have the weak instincts a life of comfort and decadence in the west grants you.
Despite being completely brainless muslims utterly rape American soldiers in any skirmish far from the bases and helicopters.

>be Ahmed
>fight 4 Americans
>lose 20 people
You're so good. At those odds, you should get done ruling the world in never years.

>responds angrily in African clicking noises

I really hope America gets some freedom too to make it look like right

>No.
Pfffft HAHAHAHAHA

BUT WE KILLED MORE OF THEM K/D RATIO IS WHAT MATTERS IN REAL LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep ingesting that kike sperm. You keep on holding onto that "MURICAN PRIDE" while trying to police the entire world. Keep sending Johnny and Billy over there to die for zionist interests just so Jamal and Tyrone can take turns running a train on Betty.

You are the kind of disconnected retard I hate the most, so disillusioned you can't even think straight.

nigerian > usa hahahah

>but didn't our government supply these ter-
no. Youre just a typical formless fifth column cuck conspiracy tard.

Fuck off with your lies communist nigger, they would still be living in mud huts without us.

no u

>GUYS, DA JEWS MADE AMERICA GO FIGHT IN MALI FOR, UGH....JEW REASONS!
Sure thing stupid cuck.

>contain instability in Libya
>overthrows the one guy that was maintaining stability in Libya by funding al quaeda once again

do u love acid attacks ?

Who gives a fuck? Blacks can't build anything on their own so realistically I find it hard to believe they were 'exploited' in the sense of being better off if no one had colonized them. The natural resources you mention would have stayed in the ground.

>wilheim screams

Remember when we burned down the white house.
Says the faggot who doesnt have a real country fuck off
Overnight retard without the military both China and Russia would rape you in your sleep. So be thankful for once asshole.
Voting in justin and passing c-130 and letting people rape kids and dogs legally now.

You'd know right cuck.

>sending good men to die in some third world shithole full of niggers.
What a fucking waste

Again, what is americas business there? Did someone invite them or asked for help?

>neutralize terrorist organizations
which were just created because america interfered into every middle east country.
>peace-keeping
>disaster relief
>humanitarian assistance
every country USA enter is afterwards a bigger shithole.

B-BUT IT WASNT CANADIANS IT WAS MUH REDCOATS THATS WHY WE WERE BEATEN BY A MINUSCULE EXPEDITIONARY CORP REEEE

The Libyan Civil War erupted three years after Gadhaffi was killed, it was a result of a failure to reach political compromises between the National Forces Alliance and the Justice and Construction Party, not a result of Gadhaffi's regime being overthrown and the US didn't fund al-Qaeda.

>Remember when we burned down the white house.
Aw man that was you? We totally had to stop being America after we lost that.

The average attention span and knowledge of an amerimutt.

Fucking music, wanted to hear what they were screaming.
Were the Americans just 4 people and they all got killed?

>US didn't fund al-Qaeda.

>The Libyan Civil War erupted three years after Gadhaffi was killed
nigger the civil war started with trying to kill Gahdaffi. The whole thing was an Islamist factionalized mess from the start.

>forced Haiti to pay reparations for the "crime" of winning a slave revolt
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPITL1WLY0

Eat shit, frog.

>which were just created because america interfered into every middle east country.

No, they were created in an effort to overthrow their domestic regimes and establish an Islamic caliphate.

>every country USA enter is afterwards a bigger shithole.

I don't know, Japan, Germany, Italy, and South Korea have some of the strongest economies and highest standards of living on the planet.

Heil Odin

May they feast in Valhall.

Can anyone post some sources about the number of militants killed (21)? I feel like it's just propaganda made up after the fact to make the US forces look competent. All sources that cite the 21 militants dead are US-based and not backed up by anything. In fact, the only source that actually stated this was a "intelligence operative" who got quoted in an ABC article. He said the bodies were buried in Mali, across the border.

I think that's a large part of the coverup to make them look like heroes when really they died like dogs without taking any of the militants with them.

youre delusional they took everything including his socks

>Remember when we burned down the white house.

>Did someone invite them or asked for help?
I just told you that they did. That whole region has been begging for assistance since 2014. This is why I cant fucking stand conspiracy tards at all. They are cheering on islamist as they kill our men over seas, all the while styling themselves as champions against islam.

aljazeera.com/news/africa/2015/02/nigeria-seeks-fight-boko-haram-150214174750345.html

msnbc.com/the-cycle/watch/nigeria-struggles-to-stop-boko-haram-399799363695

see Niggers can't into fight and ran away. 4 specops were left, killed 20 some odd sandniggers, and succumb to overwhelming numbers.

the weak should fear the frog

Chirac was a fucking cuck, he would had say anything to be "forgiven" for our supposed past crimes. He even made an african museum...

al-Qaeda is independently funded and they're also ferociously anti-American, funding al-Qaeda would have been a bad investment.,

The retardation in this thread is overpowering and I thought everyone was literate in the basic details and history of the Middle East, but it's all meme arguments and tinfoil. 0/10, Sup Forums.

His post is more informative than yours paki.

>It’s people
Well put, akbar

>Canadians
>Not descended from Brit settlers
What's your point? That's like claiming individual Brits can't be proud of their medieval history because they might be descended from a french Huguenot who came during the Renaissance.

We didnt. Al-Qaeda was funded by a Saudi billionaire named Osama bin Laden.

>Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

Weak b8 nigger

>al-Qaeda is independently funded

It's difficult admitting certain truths about our role on the world stage. Sometimes the most difficult thing in this life is admitting when you are wrong, but I promise once you've stopped day dreaming and embrace reality for what it is you become so free. To my fellow Americans I say this, if you are a white (european) christian and you have no traces of jew blood in you, you need to understand this system has been usurped by evil men with an agenda, and that agenda has bestowed shackles of oppression on the entire planet, that is all.

Proofs that they killed 20? There were no pictures of the bodies and the militants themselves never admitted anything. That's just propaganda by the US to make them look like heroes, in the vid you can see none of them died anyway and there's no sources backing up that 21 number other than an anonymous US intelligence operative who gave that number to ABC News.

>d-daddy trump told me we are good guys

Zog puppets killing Zog puppets. Business as usual.Stupid goyim.

>projecting this hard

No shit. I mean nothing is even remotely a conspiracy theory now that operation timber sycamore has been declassified and even has a wikipedia page.

The USA openly funded Al Quaeda, again.

Try actually reading that article instead of just the headline (which doesnt even come close to saying anything about al-qaeda being funded by the US)

>a proxy funding proxies
wew

It’s ok user. Soon enough the cleansing fires will be brought and wielded by none other than the only ones that prevented the cleansing in times past. There will be no cries for help. There will be no looking to the horizon for a savior. There will only be us, doing what we were always meant to do. Do not lose sleep over the words of cowards. Those words won’t be heard much longer.