He speedwacthes

>he speedwacthes
Die.

I wish Altair would step on me

speedwatching is just a meme user

>He can't spell properly

I want tracksuit no himegimi to step on me.

>Altair is not real
How do you cope?

My wife Altair is so cute

I watch at 1.2 speed

Just waiting until train-kun does his summoning (it's unfortunate that truck-kun only sends people to other worlds and not vice versa)

Best costume

Black Lagoon S3 fuggin when? I would sacrifice your waifu for more Revy

Rui got a solo cover like Altair (they decided to give them for the characters that got least screentime in the first cour it seems).

If you're not watching at the very least at x0.75 then you don't know SHIT about anime

They should go with his spinoff first if they ever do any.

Selesia one is the safest bet. She is already popular and it seems like a legend of heroes LN anyway, it should be fun.

I watch every show at 1.2x speed.

You'd be surprised.

3 volumes left. How will it be, Blitz-Erina, Sho-Hikayu and Charon?

Charon will get nothing just like Sirius. Last one will be Souta and Setsuna.

An another God tier chara design stucked in a shit show

No, it's not. Same as speedreading, speedlurking, speedplaying and speedbrowsing.

Charon bullying must stop. He just wanted to save his world from his creator.

>There will never be a Black Lagoon and Re-Creators crossover where Revy could beat up Altair for some reason

>There will never be a crossover in which anyone can ever beat Altair for any reason

The fact that there is still nothing about Sirius other than her appearance in the anime is a travesty. Do the japs hate her or something?

I unironically watch most anime at 2x speed, normal speed for sakuga moments.
It helps with shittily paced shows.

The studio didn't consider her a character. She isn't even listed in the character list on the website. I wouldn't be surprised if she was there just to change Altair's outfit to avoid the death of the last animators before the end of the show.

I do what I want with my anime to watch as much as I can and you. can't. do anything about it

We need to protect Sirius as an individual

>a single strand of hair chained up

Same over time I just get more and more impatient with anime so watching things at x2 speed is the only way I can cope.

I never gave a shit about sound in the first place so it hardly ruins it, I usually listen to music anyway.

If I'm really feeling bored or just want to finish it quickly I'll watch at 4x speed. It's not like it detracts from the experience in any way, you just save twice as much time as otherwise.

I doubt I could go back to watching things at normal speed now.

>not speedwatching speedsubs

>163220566
What anime is this, due to speed doesn't show in reverse search.

I don't do this too often, but when something just keeps dragging on, I start manually skipping forward in 20 sec increments and mentally interpolate what happens inbetween, until something interesting starts happening again.

>speeding up
>not scrolling reproduction bar with mouse

>he speedtypes and speedposts

I actually had to watch the second half of this garbage show at 4x speed to finish it.

What deadline did you have?

Altair is going to get all the girls!

It was either that or the drop, I wanted to see what happens since the concept was somewhat intriguing, but they shat the bed.

She just wants to play with her friends. She is too young and innocent for romance.

>he watches