What are some anime/manga that completely ruin their premise halfway in and go to shit because of it?

What are some anime/manga that completely ruin their premise halfway in and go to shit because of it?

Basquash.

Negima should have ended after the Festival Arc

If Akamatsu wanted your typical shonen battle manga he could have easily done so without anything to do with Negima

Usagi Drop. No contest. Holy crap, how could the author manage to fuck up so hard?

Re:creators

Fuck off. I liked Negima because it turned into a battle manga. If I wanted a love comedy, I'd read Love Hina.

He said halfway, not three episodes in.

Tantei Neuro

What are you people talking about? Negima was great till the last 10 chapters or so when he rushed to finish it. And it's nearly 400 chapters. So percentage wise that's pretty great.

Also, you are VERY uninformed about everythign relating to Negima. He WANTED a typical shounen battle manga but was forced into another harem.

Bleach
Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles, but honestly, it was always shit

Mahora was very charming, and a great introduction necessary for the fuckhuge cast, but an entire story there would have been shit.

He wanted to do a battle manga from the beginning in the first place, but executive meddling wanted him to make another shitty harem manga because of the success of the trash that was Love Hina, so he did it gradually anyway.

But the beginning of Negima was actually shit. It's on Vol.3 with the battle against Eva that it started to be amazing

And it gave us JACK MOTHERFUCKING RAKAN

Jack Rakan sucks shit

Just like your mother when she gave birth to you.

Pic unrelated

Begins went to shit in the magic world where it became a battle manga where nobody but Negi mattered. Rakan is what ruined it. Completely fucked over the powerlevels to shit.

Negima was mediocre at it's very best

>but an entire story there would have been shit.
Instead they make the story shit in the magic world.

Reminder that Negi would lose against 501 cats

Sidonia

Where did you idiots come from? Negima is god tier manga.

This is bait. Go back to TVTropes

Rosario + Vampire
Ichinensei ni Nacchattara

School Rumble.

Fate/Apocrypha

Naruto.

/thread

Cats are at the .5 mark so 1001 actually

Can't /thread yourself, faggot.

However you are right so /thread.