Éire/pol/ - Save The 8th! Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/A9MRbek0JXk
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Cabinet approves Eighth Amendment referendum bill
rte.ie/news/2018/0308/945837-cabinet_referendum/

>Mary McAleese calls for Catholic Church to end 'toxic virus of misogyny'
rte.ie/news/2018/0308/945846-mary-mcaleese-church/

>11 released in child abuse inquiry
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0307/945729-abuse/

>Taoiseach reveals his 'shock and disgust' at child sex abuse case in Munster
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/taoiseach-reveals-his-shock-and-disgust-at-alleged-child-sex-abuse-case-in-munster-36679666.html

>Abortion legislation to include 'consideration period' of up to 72 hours
independent.ie/irish-news/abortion-referendum/abortion-legislation-to-include-consideration-period-of-up-to-72-hours-36678453.html

>Leprechauns don't exist, says Danny Healy-Rae
independent.ie/news/environment/leprechauns-dont-exist-says-danny-healyrae-36682077.html

>Leo has borrowed an idea from Dragon's Den
thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-fine-gael-recruitment-3890217-Mar2018/

>Higgins: 'We are a very long way from adequately addressing issues of hierarchy"
thejournal.ie/president-higgins-womens-rights-3890748-Mar2018/

>SF ÓCaoláin to step down at end of term
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resigned-3891008-Mar2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/8323x4/how_do_the_irish_feel_about_immigrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

discord gg/N2TmTB

the discord

I keep revealing my power level to my parents. I can't help myself. It stared with me giving out about "International women's day" and I ended up on the Jews. God damn it.

>Cabinet approves Eighth Amendment referendum bill
I guess the descent kicks into full gear from here lads

my dad redpilled me on jews

some are good but the bad ones ruin the rest

Women's day is pretty unbearable honestly
Good on him

Reminder:

I think my da is just taking my word about the Jews now. He'd not look into it himself. He'd tell the wrong people about my views and that is why I should stfu.

My mother seems to have caught the feminist bullshit.

how u doin fellas

Alright, yerself?

Eoghan RUADH Ó Néill is BIG GAY.

It sure is. That's not how things even work. You don't just make a day up, they are meant to come out of tradition and history.

>LOL HEY GUYZ WE (ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE) HAVE ALL DECIDED IT'S WIMINS DAY HEHEHEHE GIRL POWER!

big fat nigglet boiii

Dirty old sack of shit, actually looks jewish too so probaly larped as a prod to divide the north

Sure it's just like the big ol plan me you and everyone else planned with Leo for the country!

You have to be 18 to post here, friend....

I mean...... women "helped" the rising and war of independance but that "help" didnt involve actual fighting and self sacrifice

You must not had heard, that the Ulster Scots are the lost tribe of Israel. You were close though.

that's not me.

Why is it so important for women to abort their fucking baby if they get pregnant? What the fuck is the motivation? Casual sex? I don't understand - this kind of thinking completely rips away any meaning sex and copulation has.

Yeah but Cumann Na Mban chicks are hot.

R u sure?!

I didn't take the screenshot.

2040? Oh yeah.
We really need less government. Next thing they will be deciding what terms we use like in Canada with their idk how many genders.

Enjoy your ban!

...waiting.

^this poster is 12

I suppose it's only womens day if you give the government authority to shape culture. It can be womens day for the system but not the people. Just, they pound it into everyones head on all media platforms to let you know and everyone just accepts it like some sort of programmable drone.

No, I'm not the kid who made the tweet.

That screenshot says otherwise

I didn't take the screen cap.
are you blind?

Sure

>10:06 AM
>8 Mar
>2018
I doubt it

Got heem

Is he b& yet?

I don't know what to think of the repeal crowd anymore

Didn't Constance Markievicz shoot some fella during the rising?
I think it's revisionist to try to write women out of that part of our history entirely. Obviously I'd no sooner have depictions of members of the IRB or Volunteers be women than I would blacks, but credit where credit is due, the independence movement wasn't entirely male.

are you in the discord
pm ug@nd@n $heckles

B A S E D
Yeah I think so

Who ever made them posters are either really stupid, or really smart.

FUCKJING BASTE

This is fake :(

So wtf are Barret and the NP going to do about Lisdoonvarna lads?
I fuckin hope for gods sake theyll go down to either protest or meet with the locals I mean 93% of the town said no to this refugee resettlement and now theyre getting 115 (no doubt young men) anyway?

Feel free to correct me where I’m wrong, but I don’t thinks it’s any secret that NP’s resources are strained given the current stage of the party.
A protest, or public demonstration of sorts, and meeting with the townspeople would be a wonderful idea, however finances would be the issue.
I don’t believe the party would be capable of just holding an event in the town on a whim, nor should they.

What ought to happen is members using the structure of the party to reach out to other members and organize something themselves
That’s my two cents

Lad's, how do I save my country?

by stop being a cuck

Events and meetings like that aren't possible due to security concerns, when the NP can afford private security they'll hold them in more open spaces.

Id say making and spreading posters unrelated to the NP on an individual basis dealing with the issue would be far more beneficial.

I told my da trump is good, got into a heated argument with him calling me racist. What an annoying Sinn Fein supporting boomer brainlet retard

What do we do about the lisdoonvarna question?

remove kebab

I ain’t necessarily saying hold a meeting, I’m saying use the structure within NP, reach out to other members, and build a base for a protest. It doesn’t have to be affiliated with the party directly either

Anything a little more helpful?

Kek! I know that feel lad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cruT28qHs

ehhh, protests are quite hard to organize without spreading the word about it which guarantees a counter demo, unless you mean like flash demo which could be easily organized between a group without any involvement with the NP

yes stop being a cuck and defend your country by getting baseball bats and beating the shit out of any migrant that comes near you

Pats Referendum when?

>baseball bats
we use hurleys here s*rb

baseball bats are more usefull

The Hurley is the perfect weapon

have you ever felt the curve of a hurley?

No
Hurleys are better stfu
A hurley has an edge so max damage

Can you put nails and barbed wire on hurley

Hmmmm.... I wouldn't want to put nails in it.

then its a bad weapon

I wonder if you could say that again after a hurley to the face

Extra HP damage

Yeah thats what i meant

i attack faggots with them when i was in primary school

You gonna need bigger guns

If abortion becomes legalised, it'll mark the death of Ireland. We might as well become communist while we're at it. Seriously, fuck these people. Every single one of them.

Giving women rights was a mistake.

Yes, we just dont because we respect the thing, its not a meaningless chunk of wood like bats are to americans.

good

everything is meaningless to amerimutts

Nails would ruin the natural balance and ease of use the hurley provides a baseball bat is just crude

I handed in my Register of Electors form the other day, lads. I hope my application is processed in due time

Good evening lads. I'm joining a bit later today. Thee was a good discussion yesterday and we came to the conclusion that the NP should head down to Lisdoonvarna to support the locals and protest the housing of the asylum seekers in their tiny village. It would get Barrett's face on RTE news and give them some great exposure. Could even win them more supporters. Preaching about gays and abortion on Youtube isn't going to get them elected I'm afraid.

Seriously though, why are the people of this country so shit? Well, maybe I'm generalizing considering I live in Dublin. We live on an island that makes more food than the population consumes, and we never have natural disasters.

The island in the grand scheme of things is fucking easy mode compared to the rest of the world. With that being the case, why are so many people in the city either fucking brain dead cunts ODing on shite constantly, or D4 cunts who'd sell their sovereignty, pride and mother for the right to kill their unborn children and a cup of lukewarm coffee.

If Cú Chulainn saw the state this island is in he'd kill himself.

Sup lads.

Anyone catch any of that fascist symbolism at the Repeal march earlier on?

We need a Classical Liberal/Nationalist coalition government that keeps niggers out, lads

GO GO GO

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/8323x4/how_do_the_irish_feel_about_immigrants/

Generation Zyklon

lel

hmm interesting theory

Fucking hell

Ok. They always jump on me like a gang of niggers though and I can never reply to them all.

Ayy lmao, is that the one they actually ran with?

Seems so

myself and some mates thought we'd print off some posters and hand them out to marchers. Morons took the bait

>look up at sign
>realize am fascist now
>MFW

I think I see an Asian and two shitskins in that pic...