2015 Trump said “We need to build a big beautiful wall”

In 2016 he promised he would build that big wall.

In 2017 he said the big wall would very soon be built.

As of March 2018, only a few measly prototypes were built, not even a mile of wall... and it is not even any scheduled construction going on. The only thing that will happen is that Trump is going to visit the prototyps!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nafj4NCS87g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the wall was a metaphor retard

Fuck off shareblue it’s already pretty much completed in the areas that need it.

Congress appropriates federal funding. You bitch ass pedo cocksucker.

Just save yourself the trouble and admit your president is a kike. America is a nation of non white immigrants.

>da j00z
Fuck off shareblue you’ll never fit in here

Keep posting those memes, the more you post them the less effective they are.

Not quite, but some progress. Hopefully some more funding in the appropriations bill later this month. Interior enforcement is enormously improved and serves as strategic enhancement of existing law in that it encourages those illegally present in the US to consider the long term prospect of remaining in the US rather than returning to their increasingly prosperous homelands. Simply return home.

it's bureaucracy dude. They haven't decided on a design yet. What do you expect

i like how everyone that questions the wall is a shill and all the supports say
>it's pretty much completed
>it's basically done
>it's already built

Mother born in Scotland mongrel. Google Isle of Lewis. One of the last pure races on earth in the far north Atlantic islands.

all of his voters are short memory morons. they don't remember what he said or promised in 2016

I expect him to eliminate the bureacracy. He presides over the federal government.

sure bureaucracy....it's not that he could have been lying

I like how shareblue like you will be in a jail cell with hillary soon. The storm is coming motherf**ker

see? i didn't say
>the wall is already built
and call someone a shill, so i must be a shill.
oh, but wait
>memeflag lol XD
pointing out the bait flag sure does make me rekt! XD

how tf do you expect gov't to function without bureaucracy?
if he was lying, why bother trying to get funds or building prototypes? The wall might get built or it might not. Presidents never deliver on all their campaign promises. But saying he was lying about wanting to build a wall is a weird position to take...

oh no! a storm of chubby virgins! how will we survive

You ARE a shill go away

Nice breasts, this is where my eyes went after 0.3secs.

show your flag KIKE

I expect any-one with integrity to be decrying the ongoing White Genocide, not appointing lots of coloured individual round him.

Go home shill and ruin your own country some more. Democrats already did that enough here without your help.

no u! XD

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

what are you referring to ?

she is cute:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nafj4NCS87g

L.O.L. Whose side are you on, anti-white?

Winning too hard to think about a wall

just want you to know every time you say this is loses its effectiveness
we already know what anti racist means

What is up with the shilling? They not only take the thread but take the first few comments too. It's always so coordinated it's hilarious.

Construction has already started on the wall. Why are you here, JIDF?

>the wall was a metaphor

What’s the wall actually going to accomplish?

I'm pro race mixing and anti white male

>Trump is going to visit the prototyps!
Remember when Jamal told your mother he was only going to put in the prototyp?

brainlets will feel that their team won more.

How many non-whites has the fake president appointed? When has he recently said that the crime of White Genocide needs to stop, pointing of the double standard that "Asia is for the Asians, Africa is for the Africans, but that anti-whites insist that white countries are for everybody"?

>b- b- but muh bureaucracy
Cuc'kservative nonsense, user. He can open his mouth.

Everyone knew a wall was a fucking retarded waste of money since most illegals get here by plane, they just couldn't say that because it was a good rallying point for their base. They're killing it the smart way. Just refusing to fund it and hoping everyone forgets, which they will because republicans are morons with short attention spans who can be easily led to get mad about something else which will take all their attention.

A lot of obvious shills out today.

In your opinion, user. What I think is that you don't like it because it reminds you of how little propagandising work you actually do on behalf of white people.

You are a silly anti-white!

shut the fuck up faggot

Why did Trump fill his cabinet with (((Goldman Sachs))) workers?
Why did Trump attack Syria?
Why did Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital?
Why does Trump not protect the 2A?

Beat It, 56%

>b- b- but muh bureaucracy
Cuc'kservative nonsense, user. He can open his mouth.
I enjoy how you can make up greentext strawmen and knock them right over. I want the audio version where you use a different voice for the greentext

shut your mouth you filthy nigger

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

user., you are an anti-white screamer. You're called that because when you see people discussing something with which you disagree, you scream in an attemp to disrupt, and stop, that discussion; it's not complicated.

But, it's only screaming, only noise.

> I expect a thousand mile long construction project that both parties and the Chamber of Commerce are against to be built in the span of a Rocky montage.

You sound like one of those cunt trophy wives from Connecticut screaming at the contractors working on her summer home. Have you built anything before? Have you at least talked to someone in construction?

Ahhh, they come by plane. This is great; now the border patrol can poison all those water jugs that the do-gooders leave in the desert. Clandestine border crossing is just a meme.

you know what's better than a wall?
a nuke

metaphor for how retarded trump's supporters are

>2 months into 2018

the money is just getting approved through legal processes, give it 6 months and we'll have a fucking spectacle. Him cutting massive tape, shredding mountains of regulation legalwork and cutesying around with legislation will be a fucking side show once a mile of wall is complete and there can be a god damn night of wall special on major news outlets.

Why don't you want a wall, user.? Do you like seeing white countries turn into dark-skinned, and, therefore, third-world, cesspools?

why hasn't trump gotten mexico to pay for it?

It's true that Mexican officials and citizenry have behaved in a way justifying an act of retaliation on a massive scale. However, white anti-white traitors, wherever they may be, are even worse.

I say those traitors should be hit with forced payouts of White Genocide reparations. Permanent ones.

You go on and answer my question first, alright, silly?

>I think I'll build a wall several hundred miles long on the border of my country.
>I'll just grab some cement and a trowel and get started...the local hardware store is sure to have enough bricks.
You absolute fucking retard. When governments do projects like this, they investigate all the possibilities properly first, so they don't end up wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on shit that doesn't work. It's called being responsible with taxpayers money, and it takes time.
You must be one of those "neu" germans who can't read or think properly.

because planes and visas exist

Not a metaphor its literal. But the sentiment in the wall implied more attention paid towards the border to our cartel friends

Are the people accusing others of being shills Election Boomer Newfags?

prolly want to make the wall building occur closer to a reelection as well. Keep morale up at the right time.

I bet he'll start it a few months before the elections and it'll be
>you have to vote trump or the wall will be stopped

agreed.

The great wall of china took centuries, individual upgrades and improvements took decades.

The rabbit proof fence took nearly a decade and it isn't even chain link.

What did you expect? Trump to wave a magic wand and have a fantastic free fence appear instantly? Your expectations are not realistic.

> meme flag
But it says a good point

I would pay for a wall that stops my people from going into your country, that way they'll stay and contribute to our own economy, plus chicano tears are the most delicious. Hopefully it turns into a reality soon.

Nice post mush

Yes because no one is opposing him on this. It should have been completed 1/22/17

it's current year retard

not fucking 200 BC

Or it’s not like he has to work on YOUR timetable

I dont listen to anything (((Germans))) say, you people are a constant problem.

FUCK GERMANY
FUCK ALL GERMANS
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD ALL BE GASSED

What has he signed that’s anti 2A?

So Obongo built the wall?

lol

I mean "soon" implies less than a year to break fucking ground on the first goodam mile.