Women can be SWAT?

Women can be SWAT?

If you can wear heavy armor and shoot bad guys, you can be SWAT.

>France

Lol

Women cant

They're all white
I wonder if black twatter and shitbook have noticed

>HK
wow it's fucking nothing

>They're all white
4 are Asians and 1 is a mixed-race Brazilian

They already gave them tumblr colors and hair

also a jew

Asians count as white in the eyes of the batshit insane lefties

only grenadiers :^)

Asians are white. Or at least that's what I've convinced myself of to absolve me of my yellow fever.

SWAT? More like TWAT!!

That's not how that word is pronounced, fucking crypto-yanks.

>That magazine

I'm no /k/, but that doesn't look right...

In the us we pronounce it SWAT like swa-t

is that mag backwards or is that just a weird config ?

there's literally nothing wrong with that

Yeah but we pronounce it T-Wat not T-Wot

>women
But they have dicks

what the fuck

only Valkyrie, because of her Freya-esque tattoos

YES! I want them to bust in and dominate me like a little sissy!

Nigger she put the mag in backwards.

It's funny how the female one have to rely on batman gadgets but the ones who get shit done are just dudes with a big sledgehammer

Fag

The problem with having yellow fever or jungle fever (i love me a hot nigress even though I hate nigs) is that if you ever did impregnate one your son could end up looking like a mongrel.

u fukkin twot m8?

no.. the CARTRIDGES were loaded backward in the magazine...these catalogs are a collectors item amongst H&K fans(Heckler & Koch)

take a closer look at my picture

>the fucking mag

??? I get that it's a retention holster... But what's the benefit of having it upside down?

No worries, you can put the bullets in backwards.

I see you.

>seal patch

>put bullets in backwards
>put magazine in backwards too
boom bullets face the right way now plus bad guys cant use it cause its a different setup than their used to

Made my butthole pucker.

Is telling her she is in mortal danger mansplaining?

>The Canadian operator is Asian

Something smells like goldberg in these posts.

Why the fuck is that a man with a woman's face plastered in?

She's just another example of how the media promotes unhealthy and infertile women.

yeah, it's not just swat personnel, as some would think, it's mostly counter-terrorist units in general/broader sense, so normal soldier "groups" are included as well

FFFFFFFUUUUCKKKKKKK THHHHHISSSSS

I like the game fuck it. Perhaps don't be your own jailer. Just enjoy the lesser things in life, such as mindless video games.

>Tina "Frost" Lin Tsang

>inserts meme about only achieving equality in fantasy

What a fucking joke.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE TOTAL FAILURE of an all women swat.

you can its called Norway's special forces girls

Not in military special forces, they non-existing, at least in Germany. I know what I’m talking, they are good for „Kasernenmatrazen“.

I wonder what Clancy would think.

None, it's not supposed to go that way.

Women can't be shit

I have always and will continue to maintain that women are the participation trophy gender. They do things for the sake of doing things and have no cognizance as to the purpose or requirements for doing so.

nah, you just can't grasp German engineering

free abortion in case of ND

wow. women are strong. theyre powerful! theyre equal to men, actually in fact they might be better???? im sure they are. wow. i love women because theyre strong and smart. this is my wallpaper now. wow. feels good to be on the right side of history. welcome to 2018, baby! also niggers are just as inte;lligent as whites and asians and arent prone to violence despite statistics that show otherwise

holy shit

>Becoming an inferior man who cannot reproduce is better than becoming a mother. The latter is oppression!

God, the kikes make me fucking furious.

I think they can, my grandmother was really strong and my gf's mother also.

What i noticed most about women is when i think i know best my gf's surprises me with another perspective i never thought about.

I think women could very well be in a swat team.

>Surprises me with another perspective.
Women have no clue what reality is, their "different perspective" is based on that of a spoiled child with little experience.

I have never had a woman give me information about life that was anything but bullshit, my own mother included.

All the new weapons suck and the new map is fucking shit. Ubishit also deliberately picked the worst concept art version of Finka, I really wish that shithole company would get bombed so they'd stop ruining games.

Lion's 308 vector is pretty good though

>they might be better
They are. Men are weak sissies like they have vagina.

Only when headshots want to actually register

lol they named their jewish israeli character ash

Sup Forums seems to full of beta males that are threatened by successful women. Women that have proven themselves to firefighters, soldiers, paramedics, pilots, and swat.

You guys really don't like the fact that there's females more qualified, successful, and determined than you guys are. Only beta males feel intimidated by a strong woman.

P O W E R F U L

but that's the case with almost literally every gun, because of the random recoil pattern

Why did they have to lower physical training requirements so women could join armed service?

>not playing Ghost Recon : Wildlands

>not my ancestor

>physical strength measures IQ

Actually I found shit like the 556XI and other slightly low-firerate weapons hitreg a lot more often. Maybe it's the bad netcode not being able to take higher firerates, which wouldn't surprise me.

except the magazine is in backwards you noguns retard.

given the state of Ubi servers, it's very likely that that's the case

My mother and grandmother teached me how to run the farm when my father and grandfather both died young in accidents. They even taught me how to fish and hunt.

I kind of respect women a lot. Maybe you just haven't met women you can respect yet or maybe you just can't respect women nomatter how good they are.

>that mag

>SWAT
Rainbow is the elite of the elite special forces. It only takes the best people from the Navy SEALs, SAS etc.

beutiful wyman. 10/10 assfuck Caveira

lel, it would be way funnier if that was in Favela

the mags backwards just as the mag is loaded incorrectly in your picture. I know you know this but making it clear for those that are too dumb to know the difference

It's to make up for the fact that bullets go in backwards on H&Ks.

every man around here who doesn't correct her is just as bad as she is.

Only Castle's

Dammit I am too slow.

Why not? Aren't most of these women just men prescribed estrogen pills from their doctor?

excuse you ?

its like a celebratory dance on canada’s collective grave.

“my work here is done”

>SWAT
R6 even has a woman with a Navy SEAL badge.
This game is too unrealistic to my liking.

Why does it feel like there's an International Women's Day at least 5 times a year?

That's because your father taught them the skills necessary given your bad situation.

I respect a women's ability to teach information to younger audiences and nurture them. That still doesn't mean they should have any kind of influence in the outside world, or promoted to do such.

most people that play don't know that holes cant be SEALs

>they gave him a mixtape charm and football helmet kek

>in her bio it even says she never passed the training and only got their due to her fathers connections
still a shit game but theres little funny things laced throughout it

>women
>operator

They become diversity initiatives and SWAT by injection.

They can't breach because everything is too heavy (Haligan, Sledge, Ram), their tactics suck under UTM (stress conditions) because they freeze which fucks the entire stack, they can't hold the shield (3A or Rifle even though it's on wheels) again because it's too heavy.

They have to wear modified plates and most can't for extended durations due to weight.

They have severe attitude issues, can't take direction and fail nearly every training qual. Yet they prance around like they're commandos.

We put them on outer perimeter until they inevitably get put into a training position or some other house mouse job.

>he doesn't know about HK mags
get a load of this faggot

More completely blatant, spit-licking pandering. Pathetic. The absolute state of vidya devs.

Got any SWAT stories for Sup Forums?