PARKLAND SHOOTING: Teacher says “why are the police here” shooting down kids

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LPBV4#selection-3501.0-3501.213
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bumpo

Related

social studies teacher Ernest Rospierski also mentions mask & helmet, but doesn't mention armor. He was on the same floor as Lippel & he also sees Scott Beigel get shot, so these 2 teachers are having experience at the same time, but they never mention each other

Meaning multiple shooters

I am still curious about floor plans, room sizes, distance between floors. She mentions the stairwell being 20 ft away.

Supposedly he ran the entire gauntlet in 6 minutes, with time to go back to some rooms and shoot. Why go back if it's random and there are 4,000 students in front of you? How many were in the building? Where are they? Why aren't they saying anything.

Evil never sleeps or waits.

I still wanna know wat the driver threw out his window

inb4 trash, inb4 mcdonalds

There are plenty of interviews to be had and instead we’re getting David Hogg who can’t even keep his story straight how many of his sisters friends were killed

yea Ernest Rospierski says the gunman was on the 3rd floor from the time he shuffle his kids out towards the stairs, due to fire alarm and then back to the classroom.

probably a bright red MAGA hat that had "I HATE NIGGERS" written on it next to (if lost please return to Nikolas Cruz)

don't quit your day job
your days as a comedic genius rival the special oylmpics
just retarded to watch and listen too
try harder

This whole thing is disgusting and disturbs me on a daily basis

>all their masks and gear inside that bag after shooting everyone

and yet no one goes out and shoots the cops ?

muhfucker please

bullshit that was a classic goof & a spoof.

I heard after finishing all v-section on victims of parkland. They find out that not guns killed all of them.
It was lead poisoning

Meet the miracle kid.

Shot through the lungs, recovers a few days after.

Meet Shirley Stiff legs. She's a small child made of silicone, perfect for all your crisis acting needs. Don't worry about the boots, it's just a wink to important people.

what'chu talkin' 'bout Willy?

Meet the (((Gonzalez))) family.

I thought we were pretty good at patching up lung damage, as long as they could make it to a hospital before bleeding out. It's shit like the spleen, heart, major arteries, etc that you have to worry about

I dunno if shed be going back to school after like a week and a half though

Is this your new twist on "multiple shooters"?

no wonder they never mention her parents by name. I think her dad is Emilio Gonzalez from cuba or something.

Not surprising, american schoolchildren tend to eat lead.

this teacher also mentions mask & helmet. Also on 3rd floor.

Is this why so many shills posted today?

recovery time for a punctured lung is about 6-8 weeks, but you can still do shit as long as you keep up with aftercare and make sure to go to your appointments. granted it will still be painful as fuck and I agree that a week and a half is pretty early to be dealing with school shit, but it's either that or be stuck doing homework in bed the whole time. I'd personally rather be able to suffer with friends instead of sitting around the house alone all day.

Reptilians have amazing regenerative properties.

No, the corporate left just amped up they're internet propaganda machine

The initiative started when the YouTube channels got taken down. They are in the process to turn the Internet into the same thing they turned television into.

The nose knows.

Has any neet done the full rockford on the newly deceased? Anyone of note? Maybe they hid a tree in the forest?