Tinder is choosing to hide white male profiles under minorities, how can we combat this?

Tinder is choosing to hide white male profiles under minorities, how can we combat this?

Fake minority profiles to make the tinder experience horrifying?

Do we have any evidence of this? I've suspected it for some time, so many white girls and the only white girl matches I get are usually fat. Whereas, brown girls, who match less than white girls usually, I get plenty of matches. Tinder really does seem to be trying to set me up with brown girls.

we need a dating app for right wing folks

Couldn't it just be natural? Despite the memes, white men are attractive on the marketplace.

even if not it would be a good idea make ppl afraid bc the nazis of Sup Forums might try to get them or whatev

Sue for discrimination

No source = made from your ass. Stop disinformation

Don't worry. This app is digging its own grave.

We'll call it Sawsidj Phesd

This is something I asked myself a few months back. Do dating apps choose for you based on ethnicity?

Somebody should write an app where you can filter based on ethnicity. No excuses. Just straight up tell this feature won't be cancelled. Fuck interests, filter those people who you are not interested in.

>single moms
>ethnicity
>age
>weight
>professional background

I guess at the end most women will filter out 80% of men. But who cares. It is the same shit we have today but my idea is more efficient.

But why the almost complete absence of white girl matches? They're 90% of the profiles.

But yeah, my appearance attracts lots of brown girls. I'm Mediterranean and the Indian girls I work with go crazy for my looks, that being said lots of white girls haven't realised playing hard to get is actually a failed strategy (for women, not for men) so they pretend they're not interested.

No idea, I'm shit at this stuff.

>using tinder
Everyone on that app is dead weight, why would you care

Don't date girls that use Tinder.

We should chimp out and burn a city down. Pick one. I think Ferguson 2.0 would be funny, but not enough whites in the area to commit honestly.

POF allowed this filter for searches in the past can't speak for now

christian mingle dot com

We don’t need to fake it, contact with shitskins IS horrifying like we see it on this site

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

i go into public and meet chicks
try not being a beta faggot as a way to combat it

Or maybe because its just an app for fucking, so when you scrawny nu-males post your dogshit profile pics and compare them to Tyrone and his thunder cock, you look bad

Those are filters on OKCupid save for weight and professional background. But with a paid account you can filter for "attractiveness".

How about you don't use Tinder and help shovel fuel onto the dumpster fire of respectable white culture?

Sure let's just let minorities fuck all the women and drop out for the running

I'm pretty sure I read a story about Tinder doing this yesterday.

Yeah I startpaged it it's true sorry for being rude

This links up to my experience too. I'm a white guy and I get about a 4-1 ratio of black girl to white girl ratio even though I like white girls about 50 times as much.

>fuck all the women and drop out for the running
There isn't a shortage of women, who cares if Ranjeet got that one white chick. Stop making excuses and just find a girl yourself, and make yourself into somebody that girls will want to date you faggot

You don't get laid much lol

>when the german efficiency flame flickers back to life
honestly, the media attacking it would probably be all the advertising you'd need for free and hands down it'd be the most popular instantly for that feature alone, everyone would call it racist then instantly be using it in secret.

You don't need an dating app for your sister.

Germans became Nazis because their dignity was hurt by the Entente, mostly by France, and they wanted revenge.
Just saying.

Today you do

If they're on Tinder, they're not worth the time or hellish trouble. The app is a cesspool. Just put up a sockpuppet account and make some money. That's all the app is good for. Meet women irl, forget these social experiment/social manipulation apps.