Daily reminder that it was a woman who flew across the ocean first. An adventurer. At the time...

Daily reminder that it was a woman who flew across the ocean first. An adventurer. At the time, men only used planes for war and death because that is their brutish nature. Happy international womens day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airmails_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's less of an accomplishment if you can't do it without dying.

Imagine risking your life to pioneer shit only to be remembered for your genitals.

It's not her fault the male engineer he worked on her plane was incompetent. Everyone know women make better engineers, that's why there is a push to bring them into engineering jobs.

Genitals are they only thing that matter in 2018.

>walking through hallways at university
>tons of "women in construction", "women in engineering", "women in architecture" posters up all over the place

>Everyone know women make better engineers
lmao

It's typical for people to laugh at first glance when confronted with the truth. I'll let your "lmao" slide.

>Daily reminder that it was a woman who flew across the ocean first.
>At the time, men only used planes for war and death because that is their brutish nature.
So we're just ignoring Charles Lindbergh ten years prior, then?

Looks like she only got about 73.5% of the way there. How typical. If we lived in an equal society women could fly 100% of what a man could.

lmao

We obviously don't live in an equal society because I doubt you have flown the same distance that Amelia has (73.5%) as you say. Maybe she will inspire you.

To be more accurate a male and female did it at the same time, since her navigator Fred Noonan was with her.

Buddy, for all you know I've been to space.

What is Curie Hultgreen syndrome, for 500, Alex?

Funny how nobody remembers him.
He and Pierre Curie really got fucked hard because they worked together with someone who happened to have a vagina.

FPBP

Been to space and now lurks a right wing extremist image board. Life has been hard hasn't it?

But she didn't fly across the ocean...she crashed.

Fucking retards. She was the first woman. She didn't do it first.

She crashed on he Pacific. The flight across the ocean was the Atlantic.

that fucking video

>She crashed on he Pacific. The flight across the ocean was the Atlantic.
wow she really fucked that up

she didn't fly so good

And she failed, shocking.

technically she didn't

fpbp

The only thing women ever engineered was the destruction of civilization.

So, are you saying we should genocide all males and abort every male fetus?

Man what an odd perspective
She died for a petty publicity stunt. Military pilots die for their comrades and honeland.

You've taken that many miles of dick though.

Sup Forums isn't right wing, and it isn't made up entirely of losers like you. Quit projecting

underrated but the jews engineered it. Women just carried it out while men let them.

this is now a leaf hate thread

Oh yeah where did she stay after that to discuss her triumph?

>be feminist
>be not so good with history

If this the overarching politics of this place isn't far right then wtf is it?

>everyone knows women are better engineers except people who actually work with them
Fucking white males

Checked

Whatever. Go make White babies and stop voting for mass immigration. And get your retarded "Emotion>Reason" minds out of our way.

Then we let you fly airplane.

This reminds me of a cute story. There was once this Canadian who got so drunk that he shitted up his own thread.

Earhart wasn't the first to circumnavigate the globe, she tried (and failed) years after the first and second men had.
I really don't understand what emotional reward trolls like this get out of these stupid threads, it seems so pointless.

If you're talking about the Pacific, the bitch didn't even get to the halfway point.

get out libcuck newfag

Why always a fuckin lead

Good god what are you guys doing up there

Sage. All. Fields.

Daily reminder that the stupid bitch died in the process of ATTEMPTING to cross the ocean. She didn't actually do it. The only thing she did accomplish was proving that women can't drive for shit, even if they have a third axis of movement. Play a man's game, suffer the consequences. Stupid fucking whore.

Women don't have to be emotional, superficial idiots.

The vast majority choose to be, because nothing more can legally be expected of them.

>being this thirsty for attention
here, have a pitty (you)

>Daily reminder that it was a woman who flew across the ocean first
I didn't know Charles Lindbergh was a woman

Did mom ever give you a hug? Take it down a notch, jesus christ.

>play a mans game
>probably doesn't know how to fly any aircraft of any kind

What kind of man does that make you?

Even after drumpf excluded you from the tarrifs.
Shame on you, leaf.

soon, maybe after jamal gets done raping tredaue

That was always bound to happen. Trump would never suffer Canada a loss of $14 billion annually on steel tariffs. We do a lot of trading with you guys.

>accept collective blame for all evil any man has ever done
>reject any accomplishments men have ever done because you personally didn't do it

good goy

Reminder that women deep down want to be dominated by men and submit to their man's will. They have no desire for power or careers, they are simply "temporarily" off their leash until a man walks in and puts it back on her.

>the cheeto realized he fucked up, shame on YOU

>always bound to happen.
Hahaha the lot of you were pissing your pants earlier this week. Spare me.

fpbp

This, exactly

> a lot of you

I obviously fall under the catagory of people who weren't

There is nothing "deep down" about it.
They openly submit to men better than them and viciously bully men that are beneath them. Nobody bullies like a woman, but also nobody submits like a woman.

>tarrifs on steel
>only canada exports steel
Never mentioned who was going to get the tarrif. Calm down.

Goddamn leafs. Amelia Earhart actually did something with her life and went down as a hero. Meanwhile shitposting feminists beg for attention online and try to co-op her accomplishments.

And that is why they only get paid 73.5% as much as a man

contrarian. Pay attention newfag.

she didn't fly that good

yeah we defended our nations while women flew around doin jack shit remember a women outside the house is useless

>It's typical for people to laugh at first glance when confronted with the truth.

It's more typical for them to laugh at bullshit, though

Nasa is so fake..why would he being making the 'shhh' sign if there is no sound in space?

I understand that women can do great shit, but can we please stop putting retards ahead of competent people just to fill diversity quotas? Is that too much to ask?

To bad if a man had crash landed on an island he would have survived.
>Women flys plane
>dies because she’s incompetent at anything else other then flying a plane. Let’s celeberate women guys

ughh because men actually cherish life i supose..
if it isnt able to be done mean wont do it just because they were men..
how does it feel the first "people" in space were all men ... oh and a dog lol
also did women invent planes?
was it a femimist that put theyre life on the line trying to invent a flying machine?
NO
women are lifebringers and care givers.. stop trying to shit on those brilliant women

That’s how they do it. They prop up the failures to try and bring down the successes. Welcome to white genocide 101

lmao faggot bait

Charles Lindbergh completed a transoceanic flight 12 years before Earhardt's failed attempt at one, you retarded Leaf.

She got killed by slanty eyes because they considered her a spy. Crabs ate her body.
Noonan was allowed to live as manual labour.

This has literally been proven years ago.

Shhhh! This shits funny

citation needed.

>At the time, men only used planes for war and death because that is their brutish nature.
Wrong. We were already using it for mail 9 years prior. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airmails_of_the_United_States

Well, to people like you, appreciate the concern. ;^)

Wasn't too awfully good at swimming either apparently.

Almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades

As a chemical engineer at a phosphate concentrates plant I would beat you to death with a bat if you said that in front of me because you are too retarded to live.

90% are garbage at engineering and I get stuck cleaning up their messes.

I'm sure they don't mean as Labourers.

Are you retarded? Charles Lindbergh was the first person to fly across the Atlantic, which he did in 1927. Earhart flew across the Atlantic in 1928, but she didn't actually fly the aircraft, but was simply a passenger. It wasn't until 1932 that she did it alone.

In space, no one can hear you choke and toke.

>Canada proxy
>Make a beta post

>how does it feel the first "people" in space were all men ... oh and a dog lol
top kek

amilia wasnt the first to fly across any ocean. she also never circumnavigated the globe. she died because women cant do anything right

What happened to us?

THIS IS A FALSE STORY

they found some bones on an island, and lost them years ago.

but they had some measurements so tried to guess measurement from photos to guess if they matched.

theres no proof at all. its just a paper that refutes an earlier paper guessing that the bones were male not female.

nothing has been proven.

a woman dog, actually....

female dog ≠ woman

For example, you can always count on a female dogs to be loyal.

They also eat their weak babies rather than condemn them to a life of whiteknighting and soyisms.

Sorry, Drumpfkin, but the first animal in space was a badass, nasty bitch. Deal with it.

She didn't make it niggertits.

She crashes on a jap held island and died a terrible death as a POW.

Nope, it was women.

Women live in a constant state of denial, they'd rather enforce their delusional view of the world in to everyone else rather than actually change the world. This is leftism.

How do you sleep at night posting something so satirical?

El goblino es aqui