Who the fuck are the Rothschild's? I've heard of them just now and now I'm seriously confused. Are they that rich...

Who the fuck are the Rothschild's? I've heard of them just now and now I'm seriously confused. Are they that rich? Do they really control all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites
amzn.eu/gkP2JXk
youtu.be/cwzyixbEzFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The rothchild family was the most involved in the creation of the federal reserve, a privately owned bank that controls the world economy through the power of the United States military industrial complex.
Along with the rothchild family, many other psychopathic and occultist Jews created a plan for world economic domination long ago, the begging of which began with the french revolution.
Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay. You're here forever.

Not Russia. This is why dems want war with russia.

youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4

They are also behind the British Empire. They are the British Empire basically, and all globalist related trade unions you see today, are what replaced the Empire when classical colonialism became 'outdated'

I really don't understand why jews in particular. All jews aren't bad, but some are then?

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

spider webs of control

There are no good Jews, by proxy. The problems created by their kind are a result of their biology. They are evolved to be the human equivalent of a leech.
This. In a globalized world, patriotism is dead whether you like it or not, the solution to this is tribalism. The kikes know this and it's why they have been successful for so long. Thankfully the tides are changing.

I know the name Rothschild but are there more obscure kikes?

>All jews aren't bad
a good jew is just a jew that hasn't slid the blade into your back yet

bingo

Used to be the richest most powerful people in the world, but now an Australian family holds the title.
Most hated group as well since you know all the poor fags hate who is the most powerful.

Almost half of the "owners" of everything are jew. So basically jews are just good with money, why do you guys think they just enjoy being a parasite?

Why do you enjoy drinking water when you're thirsty?
They are not like us.

Also it seems kinda preachy that marrying a jew woman makes you a jew, since you told it's in their biology

And Iran, for that matter.

Russia, North Korea and I think Cuba

Jews are a race, that practise their own tribal religion -- 12 tribes of Israel etc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites
If you're interested in the esotericism surrounding why kikes absolutely love gold you should look into the anunnaki and sumarian society. If i were you i'd stay away from the interventionist theory beyond where it relates to Jews, because it starts to devolve into nonsense.
amzn.eu/gkP2JXk

>500 trillion in blood money for instigating millions of deaths and financing all major wars on both sides in the last 250 years
>its not them goyim
uh huh

In fact, there was a woman with the last name Rothschild on board, from the first class, survived.

funny how these threads are always buried now

They were known as the Bauer family and were the leaders of the Knights Templar that turned on their fellow knights and were rewarded with all the gold and property they gained during the crusades, with the help of the Catholic church and a french king

Fuck off. Russia is the most jewed govt on the planet.

Rothschilds are merely puppets in a far greater scheme.

putin seized and transferred central bank control to the government in 2011-2012 then what do you know a year later the Ukrainian crisis happened, total (((coincidence))) though amirite?

>puppets
uh huh

The question now is when will it end?

So wealthy they make bill gates look poor. Its their power you have to watch for.

>how will it end
The world will be a mongoloid shithole like brazil, with the jews lording over us cattle. Remember 70 years ago brazil was majority white.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
youtu.be/cwzyixbEzFk

They're demon blood-suckers from hell. Not human.
That's all you need to know.

>demon blood-suckers from hell
aka jews
lel

>veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Good read. Thanks for this.

They're not that rich in the sense of being rich. Their profits can't really be measured in currency. They live outside the money box. They fucking own the money™.

in the grand scheme of things.. the rothschilds are huge... but there are older kike families. The Elseviers were in Europe as far back as the year 700AD (maybe earlier but thats the earliest record of them I have seen) Its very hard to find information of them but what can be found strongly implies that they played a huge hand in the moorish invasion. And they operate as a publishing empire, and as of the year 1600 they were the largest publisher in the world. Now, as of the year 2014, they gross almost twice as much as fucking apple. They have all of academic publishing by the balls. They have a strong control over scientific journals and own the text book publisher REED. And even more troubling... From my research many scientists who published papers didnt even know they were working with them until later on, and described their dealings with the company as 'very peculiar'.

>yet no one has heard of them

thats if they win. I dont see that as being possible with the amount of plebs that are waking up.

One of the richest most powerful family of individuals in the planet. Not the only ones but very important to history since the 18th century

the jew pill is a hard one to swallow. I did not want to believe that they could all be bad.. I mean "how could they all be bad.. they just cant, right"..

Pay attention to what is going on in the world... Keep an eye on the names of those involved... Start looking into recent history.. and then go back further in history.. and then go back as far as you can.. And then... Take a look at what is going on now. There is no other way to cut it.. If there is any ONE solution to all of the worlds problems it is to stop ignoring the kike problem and deal with it.

they bow to the bogdanoffs