Need Your Help

I don’t come here often because of the absolute cancer this board gives me. I’ve tried to ignore the power of this board for too long, until I’ve actually needed your help. I’m a senior in high school, and some kids at my school organized a walk out next Wednesday for kids who have been killed in shootings. It was supposed to be more of a protest thing, but the administration is so cucked that they’re letting it happen and they even support it. They sent out an email to all of the parents and students just saying it will be in memory of the kids killed in shootings. However, speeches will be given by the two people who organized it, who happen to be the most liberal girls in the school (one wore a shirt with the handwritten words “Respect my Existence” for Women’s day or whatever). I know it’s going to be an event that shills for gun control instead of honoring victims of tragedies. Do you guys have any ideas for what I can do? I have several friends who agree with me and I can get them in on something. Before you ask, no, I am not going to shoot the place up.

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/
m.youtube.com/watch?t=7s&v=KqqJKChKRzI
nrastore.com
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=GP94gIX1QLs
youtube.com/watch?v=poK34LlDIpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How’s the virgin life?

>for kids who have been killed in shootings
If they are dead how will they walk out?

>No I'm not going to shoot the place up.
Well, if you can't be reasonable user than we can't help you.

Tell your teachers you'll be coming to class as usual and they'd better be there. You'll find out which ones are based and will be future allies.

>get back to work, niggers

Kids these days so desperately want to be part of some form of movement because they are rudderless in a storm of mediocrity.
Just stick to what you'd normally do and tell the organizers to not interrupt your education with their (use air quotes) 'Empowerment'

Heckler veto.

Just tell them you have every right not to go as you believe the event is pushing an agenda (which it is) rather than as a remembrance for the school kids. If they force you, call them damn commies.

tell them you'd rather gain an education than to skip class to listen to unenfranchised children beg the establishment to further erode your constitution

>I am not going to shoot the place up.
you disgrace your burger heritage
shamefur dispray

Op do you live in Portland Or?

Just hit em with chants like “why was the police their”

Their was a teacher that opened the door for students and saw a police guy wearing full body armor. Nick Cruz was arrested in a t shirt and jeans and walked out with Alexa Miednik

Just start chanting all these names and please post livestream for bantz

Alexa Miednik
Christina Vega
Kenneth Anthony

Try to get them to understand this was a false flag. I have a Right to defend myself in whatever way I want.

Here’s the sauce you need

Parkland Florida High School Shooting: Three Students have spoken on camera saying there were multiple shooters, yet no mainstream media outlet has picked it up.

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

This
This is the next best option.

>buy gun
>shoot the dumb girls

Be ill that day to not hear/see the cancer
>inb4 hurr why not fighting

Insist on going to fucking class. That's all. Walk right into the building and sit down somewhere, in the hall if you have to. You will be hazed and shit, but you only have 2 months left.

>Before you ask, no, I am not going to shoot the place up.
How about this, just shoot the kids that are organizing this shit? Can we compromise?

Yup.

I live in Indiana, not surprisingly in a conservative suburb. It’s just that a lot of kids are liberals. I thought the “it’s the current year” arguments and stuff like that we’re just memes until I actually started paying more attention to what the liberals at my school say. I think I’d have a fair shot if I organized a counter protest because of the sheer number of conservatives. After Trump won, tons of kids wore MAGA hats and stuff. I just don’t know what we’d do. They’d probably shame us for disrupting their walk out which is intended to be in memory of victims of shootings, but we all know it’s really about gun control.

Yeah, I don’t have long left, so I don’t give much of a shit about my reputation. If people start hating me then so be it.

Here OP, this is Nick Freitas with a very good rundown on (((gun control)))

m.youtube.com/watch?t=7s&v=KqqJKChKRzI

It will win any real argument. You might visit the stickies here to brush up on types of fallacies. If you imagine some of the debate questions that might get raised, Sup Forums can help you prepare solid counter arguments

OP's already a fag, but what you are promoting is so lame that even the valedictorian would laugh at OP.

organize your fellows to counter protest the gun grab agenda by actually heading to class...or fuck, the shooting range for target practice in the event you ever have to.... exercise your right to self defense.
organize a little get together that day to specifically discuss the philosophical underpinning of why an armed citizenry and polite society is better than a bunch of disarmed liberals cowering to a nanny state.

you know what to do

You and your friends should open carry to the event

Chant Stacy lippel too the teacher that saw the shooter in full gear

There's going to be class discussions (probably in English or History/Government class). Now is this time to point out the folly of gun control and that these Hogg/Gonzales bitches are being used as useful idiots for civilian disarmament. Helps to do some research into the gun debate and prepare yourself.

You probably will get ostracized , but hey, at least you will get ostracized while being right and making the other bitches look like the bitches they are.

Not every response to bullshit needs to be over the top edgy bullshit. That stuff only works out in your imagination, and I guarantee some fat fuck showing up with a dixie flag or something would only look like a retard.

is say get enough of ya bois together and do the chants what are they gonna do? Throw you out. You get to leave for the day and shooot your gun

I haven't watched any TV in a week, are media outlets still parading this faggot from morning talk show to morning talk show?

>speeches will be given by the two people who organized it, who happen to be the most liberal girls in the school
give up the dox

Redpill them user

Op do you live in Portland Or?

Just hit em with chants like “why was the police their”

Their was a teacher that opened the door for students and saw a police guy wearing full body armor. Nick Cruz was arrested in a t shirt and jeans and walked out with Alexa Miednik

Just start chanting all these names and please post livestream for bantz

Alexa Miednik
Stacy lippel
Christina Vega
Kenneth Anthony

Try to get them to understand this was a false flag. I have a Right to defend myself in whatever way I want.

Here’s the sauce you need

Parkland Florida High School Shooting: Three Students have spoken on camera saying there were multiple shooters, yet no mainstream media outlet has picked it up.

I might after it happens. I want to see if local news stations report on it first or if it becomes a big deal. I know that one of them is a slut and has been going around fucking several other seniors in her social studies class while she has a boyfriend. She tried hooking up with one of my friends but he wanted nothing to do with that

The advice given so far is mostly complete shit. How about you and your friends wear MAGA hats to trigger all the (((libtards))). Post results.

begin using your scholastic prowess on your own rather than from having been assigned and create a snazzy powerpoint detailing the why of the right to bear arms. provide popcorn and soda and use some empty classroom. invite other students and teachers.
we'd do this often in college

This is actually a good idea. Except they’re cramming all of the people who aren’t doing the walk out into the gym. Not sure what happens to them

>any ideas for what I can do?
GIB DOX NOW!

or prepare an air tight speech devoid of fallacies and doesn't appeal to everyone's pussy heart strings, and deliver it in turn after the two liberal chix.
courage

Is it mandatory? if it isn't just stay home and watch anime or something, free days are nice.

Don't leave your class room. Just sit there and read whatever the textbook the class is for. Make a big scene if you need to.

Only 1 option, op.

> all the guns
> then all the white men

Do it for el goblino ameridad

It’s not mandatory to walk out, but if more than 10% of the senior class does not attend school on one day, we lose our senior exemptions for our final exams, and I need that shit for Calculus since I’m a retarded mutt. I’ve been thinking that I could organize a walk in where we just walk back into the school

pull a sicky lad, it's not rocket science

go to the rifle range or something

Stop making me ashamed of the fact that you live in the same country as I do. Please promptly kill yourself.

Faggot

assuming you're not larping, if you do anything that opposes the libtard bs, you'll be a target for every bitch and cuck in the school, they'll bully you out and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

If you want to cut loose you have to do something anonymously. That'd be the most satisfying too, knowing that they're all pissed but they don't know who to blame.

This

Did my joke trigger you soyboy?

you could get a non student to set off some fireworks at the time to distract from the sanctimony and cause some panic.

He's right. Protect your reputation, record and future, first and foremost. Any action has to be non-violent, highly visible, amusing, persuasive and anonymously executed.

>The fucking officer didn't even save anyone.
>They don't trust police or Trump
>Everyone ignored telltale signs that he'd shoot up the school for years

How are these people not immediately arming themselves for future protection? They'd rather arm their own self proclaimed enemies, and be defenseless. How do you get this retarded?

Good idea, I know a few people who graduated last year who could pull that off

it only takes 1 person, the less people who know the better, you don't want someone who'll drop you in the shit before you finish your studies there.

not walking out would be the most you really could do

you could be that one faggot that wears a maga fedora and yell out in the middle of their speech something about them being triggered, tho

just do a false flag operation. make a sign tht says repeal the 2nd amendment and then walk into tht crowd

or if you're really clever, drop some flyers at the local shooting club making out that this protest is againt them or something like that. To trigger them into coming down and making a scene.

that would be amazing, but only if he didn't have to go back there again lol

sheep love a mutual enemy

Go there, but confront them if they start talking about gun control in a walk for memory of shooting victims, if they argue that it's to prevent it from happening again say that this is already being discussed in a lot of places and don't need to find it's way into a walk for memory, you don't have to antagonize them, just don't let them use these deaths as political material while saying it's for their honor.

Offer to give a speech, say your cousin died in a school shooting or some shit so they get you up there then start dropping red pills. Shit about how Australia's gun ban didn't have an impact of violent crime and how the UK is now the acid attack capital of the work and how guns have saved millions of live (I think there are some veg stats on that).
Just go to town and get your friends to stand up that beside you so they can make a barrier to stop you being kicked off stage

Cdc stats fucking auto correcting new phone trying go stop me

Jew* phone, fuck me

Skip school.

Alternatively, you could wait until everyone is all crowded in then scream that someone has a gun

Organize a similar event on the same day (or not) for those killed by illegal immigrants

>this is the age of the average Sup Forumsack

this is easy user.
Just subvert their intended narrative.
Turn up to the event with your friends and shout comments about how guns are the great equalisers and how they are the only cure that allows women to remove "male power"....or demand you be allowed to carry guns to school to protect yourself, as criminals all have guns anyway, or at the very least have an armed veteran on campus if your constitutional right to defend yourself and others from harm is going to be stripped from you in a public place which you are effectively contractually obliged to attend...

I can vote faggot

Stay home play vidya. Vote Republican in November.

Convince them somehow to get an open forum sometime after they do their shitty speeches or whatever. Either you can demand this of them when this walk out happens, or you could start talking to people at your school and get enough people in on it that they'd have to do an open forum or face some backlash from not listening to their peers.
Next step is get someone (you or one of your friends or whatever) to go up and speak at the open forum. If they make it all about gun control, make a point about how this was supposed to be about the memory of those killed in shootings. Probably best to get a senior to do it because lord knows seniors give no fucks.
Seems difficult, but I bet you can get an open forum if its not going to happen already. Libs love open forums until it goes against what they believe.
It would drop a huge redpill on everyone there and they can either take it or cry like a little bitch. Guarantee some people will hate it, but you'll make a difference in those willing to listen.

OP here, I’ve been talking with a friend and we’ve realized that we can do a walk in. If we go out and they start shilling for gun control, we’ll just walk back inside. We’ve gathered the names of all of our friends and classmates who would side with us, and the number is 50 at a bare minimum. The goal is to get as many of the conservatives as possible to go outside instead of staying inside (which they are allowed to do, yet just have to stay in the gym), then getting them to walk in if gun control is shilled for. It’s sort of the same concept as the liberals who bought seats at Trump rallies and then got up and walked out together. It would probably distract the speakers as well, since large numbers of people are getting up and leaving their event.

What part of Indiana are you from? I'm from Northern, and all the cities around there are liberal but all the conservatives from the areas around them balance it out quite nicely.

>for too long
>I'm in hs
When did all the kids become retarded?

A central Indiana suburb with some surrounding farmland. Pretty conservative, mostly Trump signs were up during the election.

That was a joke. I started coming in here in July and now I visit regularly.

I've certainly heard of worse ideas OP.

My university was one of the only blue areas in the election. But its probably more conservative just because its mostly math and science (you know the one)

Like conservative compared to other universities

Buy a fucking NRA shirt and wear it that day. Then post here about the bantz.

Official NRA store (not shilling) - nrastore.com

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

sign and spread

This one is based. Sorry for samefagging.

Organize a walkout on the same day protesting abortion rights using the reasoning
>"shouldnt it be up to abortion survivors to decide if abortions should be legal or not?"
And counter virtue signal at the same time as them.
If the school doesn't give you the same support as they are giving those girls threaten lawsuit and label them as sexist, racist, antisemetic etc.

Underage b@ and reported

tl;dr.

that little faggot has done a great job of proving what a punch-worthy face he has. seriously. what a little fucking shit of a crisis actor.

Inform the teacher/administration that you believe your fellow classmates are only following along with this “walk out for the victims” because it’s a product of sensationalism which was created through propaganda that was pushed on to the public for the liberals to advance their sick twisted endeavors.

don't pull the fire alarm before they do their walk out. you will get in way too much trouble

Aussies I fucking love y’all.

I'm in almost the same exact situations as you OP. I think it's going to be pretty big at my school too.

Don't give the liberal girl an enemy. Put your head down and just get through high school. If you want to stop them, infiltrate them and take them down from the inside of you have the discipline

The on school guard had a gun.
Officers that were first on seen stood down for 7 minutes before going in.
Swat team members from neighboring county were suspended for trying to help.

They won't save you in time. They never save you anyways 9 out of 10 psycho mass shooters kill themselves before being caught.

mass shooting happen every night in the hood. Yes drive byes are mas shotting were innocent people get killed . no protests.
youtube.com/watch?v=GP94gIX1QLs

youtube.com/watch?v=poK34LlDIpI

pic faggot teaches muslims to kill at church.
ALSO LOOK INTO SANDY HOOK NO MEDICAL HELP

Agreed.

So he’s a CIA spook........

Go to the stage and speak up

>After Trump won, tons of kids wore MAGA hats and stuff.

Wear your NRA hat.

Two suggestions

1)Steal the spotlight by having you and all your male friends strip naked and start suckin each others dicks

2) release a greased up pig in the school wirh a gun taped to it. Then have everyone steip naked and run after it.

3)Don't walkout. Showup naked. As a statement of the disarmament of american citizens. And when someone asks you why you are naked. Pretend to die.

I agree with American bro who is using a vpn or an actual Jew even though he’s my enemy, he’s correct on what he talks about.

Just show up in a few trump hats, and if anyone asks, just say you believe that people need more firearm training.

>control-f
>'f-a-g'
>8 hits
>feel better about the day

I love shit like this because it takes a symbol from their side of the fence. It's like using an AK to kill commies, it's wonderful in the irony.