Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
youtu.be/TLa1jlhEtu8
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

Just leave.

Fuck off tim

Decent guy for an attention seeking comedian and probably subconsciously redpilled but he knows he can't step out of line in Hollywood and keep his job.

Failed most of his recent comedic ventures because his humor is too out of touch with the current trends. Just like his worldviews.

Tried to dialogue with Sup Forums but edgy redditors ruined it by memespewing and spamming even though you can literally skype him while he's on stream and debate him frankly.

Sometimes I can't tell with Tim but he seems like liberal trash.

He maybe liberal but at least I can laugh at his stuff. He does know what humor is and doesn’t try to hard like how your typical neoliberal does.

I didn't know Tim does all this stuff. For a long time his act was being a fake Stephen Colbert like conservative and looking and acting like a moron. So I assume he's liberal trash. But Tim is so out there you never know if he's playing some sort of 5D chess with his act.

youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU

I might get on skype and try to start a heated debate with Tim.

Typical Hollywood based.

Post your favorite Tim and Eric moments Sup Forums

youtu.be/TLa1jlhEtu8

never stop trying to get your show back, Sam

Awesome Show was probably my favorite show of all time, I genuinely found it to be a way to lighten my perspective amidst all the wreckage of THE CURRENT YEAR and everything that comes with it
Then MDE WP came out and I thought it was incredible
Then Tim helped MDE get cancelled
Tim was a hero of mine, now he is just another nigh-forgotten never-was in the back of my mind

>He does know what humor is
Maybe one of these days he will show us.

tim if you read this you my favorite baby boy

poisoned by liberalism probably from his wife who cucked him and got BLACKED then divorced him

Ruined Sam Hyde's life so he's at least based for that.

your not fooling anyone you fat kike, and stop spamming your shit on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

We lost this kino because of that cunt, burn in hell Tim! (btw nite live was funny,you're still a cunt though)

fucked over sam hydes based show and gave bullshit excuses why he did so about having to suck his bosses cock like a faggot

fuck him

thats only the on cinema and decker series. Both of which failed to garner any substential following.

tim you're a fucking corrupted shill and I hope you die soon. Shame on you. YA NOTHING