Why do liberals want Big Macs to be $50?

Why do liberals want Big Macs to be $50?

No one has eaten a big mac since 1993. GTFO

So everyone starts making their own burgers for way cheaper.

>career path
>mcdonald's

Ok, so a quarter pounder?

>No one has eaten a big mac since 1993
citation please?

>I'm going to Bovine University!

No use it to hurt them. McDonald doesn't want to pay women more, so they pretend to care with meaningless acts. Flip the script my brother.

of course its a faggot

>liberal so close to becoming self aware
Wow, it's almost like companies don't care about this shit and just want cheap labor

Anyone who eats fast food needs to be shot on sight. Disgusting and toxic garbage that I would even give to my pets

Those companies have played the liberals for decades, and they still haven't figured it out.

wages will rise if prices of items rise, that's obvious.

I've seen it happen. Guy started out as a cook now owns 5 McDs across my state and is a regional manager. Of course doesn't work out for 99.99999% of the workers

guess the president of the united states should be shot considering he ate mcdonalds after pretty much every rally he did on the campaign and even while he was president he ate fast food

Trump has shit taste. McDs is dogshit. People only like it if they're from bumfuck nowhere and that's all they have. It's not even cheap anymore which was their main appeal for the last 20 years.

Carl Jrs/Hardees is the superior fast food restaurant

"look at me my opinions are actually fact"
faggot

also i wish people would stop be so patronizing and mean to fast food workers

it's not the most difficult job, but it's a job nonetheless and every job should be able to support basic life necessities.

Not everyone wants to be super successful and spend half of their life chasing their goals. Some people are happy to make enough to live by themselves or with a partner.

t. MIDF

Well class warfare is better than gender or racial warfare because poor people are demonstratively poor. There are plenty of well off blacks or women but poor people are poor.

>eating fast food
Might as well be working there you disgusting poorfags

Liberals are children

fast food isn't really cheap though (and that's a good thing)

well, solid fast food anyways, the cheap dollar shit isn't really unhealthy either, because it's bare mimum ingredients. It's not like its not real food, they cheap stuff just uses less ingredients.

Another insufferable anime watching faggot. Go larp as your favorite cartoon woman and shove things in your ass you fucking manchild

Because if Big Macs are $50, those expencive houses they own are 200,000,000,000 and their stock market pofo is to the moon

Big Macs are good for bulkin though. It's relatively cheap to just get the sandwich without the soda and all the other shit.

Women*

Why don't they ask for living wages for agriculture workers? Or do they realize prices would increase, but don't think the same would happen with fast food and other minimum wage jobs?

Why are you mad? I don't even watch anime, except some Studio Ghibli once in a while

>T.Fat unironic retard

probably because most of them are illegal and unaccountable for

I would only go to McDonald's when they send out coupons, usually Big Mac meals for $4 or B1G1 free deals.

Maybe meaning they've changed ingredients since? They're finally using fresh beef now.

>A career path

>big macs are $50
>obesity crisis solved
what's the problem fatty?

>CAREER PATH??

These people are fucking imbeciles.

You wish, baby. Pic related

I hope McDonalds learn from this. There is no point in pandering to these people because IT IS NEVER ENOUGH. If they paid all their employees $20 an hour, faggots like this would complain that it wasn't $25, and that the manager didn't personally wipe every employee's arse. Don't give them an inch. Most McDonalds managers are men. Do you know why? Because it's fucking hard work, that's why.

>say yes to shitton of immigrants, most illegal
>oh no why is my wage so shitty oh no why am i out of job and that guy is working for even less
>oh no i better go to twitter and blame everything else but my decision and choices
>oh no

But you actually need to work hard and ask for promotions for that shit. Most people are minimum wage minimum work. Or if you're a Peterson boy, think Pareto principle, square root of your workers produce 50% of productivity.

>carls jr
Perhaps the only chain that tastes more processed than McDonald’s
Wendy’s is patrician tier

This is a pretty good small scale represantation of modern day liberalism. They are all under the delusion that these big corporate structures are willing to bring actual societal change when all it is, is calculated PR moves. These liberals are creating their own capitalist conglomerate hellscape because they are satisfied with some company virtue signaling.

The dnc knows this too which is why they have no problems taking money from these evil capitalist entities while at the same time pandering to their base by shaming them.

can we get a face shot please?
i need some cummies tonight

Why doesnt my job at Mcdonalds pay for a boat?

I'm going for some Wendy's right now

I'm a 6'4" chef at mcdonalds with a 9 inch dick making 140k a year

this

carls is so bad they don't have any in new england

Why can’t corporate marking departments realize that any social/cultural message promoted will ultimately backfire? You can’t please everyone. Why try?

this is a usual bullshit "supply-demand" argument that just doesn't hold if you scratch beneath the surface. The food doesn't have to become more expensive, there is quite a lot of profit to be made as it is. the problem is that worker's wages aren't pressed down by the real supply-demand equation but by the corporate tendency to increase profit margins by as far as they can so the shareholders can make more dough. If they were to increase wages they would still make millions. Add onto that the ever growing supply of unemployed people and there you have a leverage to use against those who have a job and get them to agree to worse conditions, lower pay etc since they are replaceable. Raising wages would actually work for the benefit of the market as more disposable income would mean higher circulation of cash and higher sales for, well, anyone who's selling anything.

Food snobs are cancer. Fast food is fine once in a while if you're in a hurry, just don't eat it all the time.

t. chef

No they are not. Try actual Mexican food. People have died bulking on only fast food stuff.

Enjoy your free radical trash

No, sweetie

Check out the pig book. Liberal politicians truly believe they are better at caring for your money than you are and that they deserve it more. Actually, ALL politicians do. But libfags are the worst.

>Enjoy your free radical trash
FRTA is bullshit, junk science. See how loads of people are living to be over 100 now? Look at what they eat, it's absolute garbage, old people won't eat anything if it doesn't come out of a can or a packet.

Those are people with amazing genes. Don't assume you'll be that lucky. Some centenarians drink lots of alcohol, but they are outliers

Scientists know very little for sure about nutrition and its effect on longevity, so the best policy with your diet is to make sure it's varied. The only thing that's certain is that eating too much is bad, you don't see many fat people live to be 100 (although Henry Kissinger is giving it a go).

I'll agree on that. Now make me some food NOW, chef

Because commies gonna commie