Anyone feel like this manga would have been better if it left a bit of doubt surrounding Robert Johnon's pact with the...

Anyone feel like this manga would have been better if it left a bit of doubt surrounding Robert Johnon's pact with the devil? They could have made it to look as if it were all in his mind, but since other people saw his hand having ten fingers it's obvious there must be something supernatural going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3MCHI23FTP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They did leave some doubt about it, like how everytime he talks to the "devil" he's actually talking to Ike Zinnerman.

The bit in one of the latest chapters where someone says there's two people playing was fucking cool, I like the way they're going with it.

I'm so fucking enthralled that this returned.

We need regular chapters though. To bad he's focusing on Prison School instead of this.

>They did leave some doubt about it
Well, other people did see him having ten fingers and and he dissapeared for a couple of months at the beginning of the manga (without knowing that himself). That doesn't leave much doubt.
The digital art in the new chapter didn't look too good.

In context of the time the story is set in, I wouldn't be srurpised if some rednecks think extra fingers might be normal in black people, although the guys who did see shat themselves. I can't remember if it was explained why the kid couldn't see them properly though. I don't think anyone knows he made a deal with the devil, though.

I agree that the art in the latest chapter isn't as good as it used to be but fuck it, it's still better than most other things out there right now. I'll take it over nothing.

>The digital art in the new chapter didn't look too good.
Don't even start, it's always been digital.

I'm glad it returned but art isn't as good as before the hiatus.

Really? Then why does it look so much worse? Is it because of the break?

He already said on an interview that the condition to revive Me And The Devil Blues was to do Prison School at the same time.

Luckily Prison School is nearing its end and he will get to focus entirely on it.

>I can't remember if it was explained why the kid couldn't see them properly though
It was something along the lines of him being a dumb kid. He saw him having ten fingers, but since people have two hands he divided the number by two and go five.

Why did it go on hiatus in the first place?

It was legit cancelled, but now that he hit it big with Prison School he had enough influence to bring it back.

>he will get to focus entirely on it.
I really hope this is true.

Again, proof that the fucking Japs have the worst taste in manga. Or maybe they don't want to read a manga with a black MC, would also explain why Blaster Knuckle got canned despite being Berserk 2.0.

>We need regular chapters though
I would prefer if he dropped like 8 to 10 chapters all in a row once a year.>It was something along the lines of him being a dumb kid. He saw him having ten fingers, but since people have two hands he divided the number by two and go five.
Headcanon

It was already taking hiatuses lot before getting axed, so it might not have been a straight popularity thing.

Aren't most of the people who have seen his hand heavy drinkers?

Pic related is probably my favorite page from any manga

>Or maybe they don't want to read a manga with a black MC
It's probably this

Yeah but was is the actual reason then. I remember in that scene the kid was focusing on his hands and saw more fingers than normal, but then looked harder and kept getting confused and in the end went for 5 for what appeared to be no obvious reason. The kid being a dumbass is as much a worthwhile theory as saying the devil tricking him into counting them wrong.

Been ages since I read this but was this confirmed to be Ike or was it supposed to be someone else.

We need an anime or even a live action adaptation of this with an awesome Blues OST.

>even a live action adaptation
God no

>he kid being a dumbass is as much a worthwhile theory as saying the devil tricking him into counting them wrong.
Yes but the kid being dumb and
>He saw him having ten fingers, but since people have two hands he divided the number by two and go five.
Are 2 different thing.

>We need an anime or even a live action adaptation of this with an awesome Blues OST.
No we don't there is no old style blues that would work in context that would also convey the 0 to 100 intensity depicted in the manga

Robert Johnson - Me and the Devil Blues
youtu.be/3MCHI23FTP8

I cannot think of one time where you can play this kind of song and it would not completely clash with the tone being conveyed in the manga when he plays music

>Are 2 different thing.
It was literally written. The whole scene had text showing the kid's thoughts. I read that chapter maybe two three hours ago.

Yeah, that's the thing. His music was considered fast and intense for those times, there was even speculation that some of his songs were recorded in fast forward, but considering the music we're used to nowadays it just doesn't give off that vibe.

Post the page.

Here you go, it's in the think bubble on the right.

Is Hiramoto the most redpilled author?

Me too

Nah

Thanks