This fucking idiot is leading US to a global trade war just for the sake of his own ego

This fucking idiot is leading US to a global trade war just for the sake of his own ego.

a Recession is coming and the blood will be real this time.

You nationalist fucking idiots, learn about how free trade works and how the world functions.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/riegerreport/status/971867940332146689?s=21
investopedia.com/ask/answers/042315/how-do-tariffs-protect-domestic-industries.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism_(international_relations)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neoliberalism is over, you piece of shit.

mobile.twitter.com/riegerreport/status/971867940332146689?s=21

Cry harder.

TRUMP 3:16
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

TRUMP 3:17
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT A LEAF THINKS

Cucked leaf will gas if find

Canada is exempted idiot.

Lel fuck off nigger faggot

For now....
#fucknafta

>spout a bunch of talking points and pretend they're facts or evidence to support an argument.
Ah yes...I can see you're a democrat.

This idiot is fucking everything up. This is good for noone, despite what the Trumpers say. Bad day again with Trump. He is failing on all fronts now.

We have been getting ripped off hard most of my life. We are finally fighting back. Fuck you.

>This fucking idiot is leading US to a global trade war just for the sake of his own ego.
no he isn;t
>a Recession is coming
no it isn't
>and the blood will be real this time.
no it won't

Say bye bye to the Norwegian aluminum industry. Should've have joined a big trading bloc, now you guys are on your own during the upcoming trading war.

I see plenty of people talk about tariffs, TV news, Websites, forums, and not one liberal gives hard numbers to back up their point of view. How much will steel and aluminum goods go up? Why is this pointless? How many jobs will it cost? What does a "trade war" mean exactly? Not a peep, just slogan bumper sticker "feels" about how trump is dumb, this is a bad idea and so on.

At this point I'm so sick of liberal bullshit if someone comes at me with "Fuck Dumph." or "This is bad and will end the world!" style arguments, devoid of any numbers, facts or rational thought, I automatically side with the other guy (Trump) just as a fuck you.

If Europe tariffs exports from us they'll be committing political suicide. Europeans want cheap American stuff.

WE WERE IN A FUCKING TRADE WAR BEFORE THE TARIFF YOU FUCKING LEAF!!!!!!

We are fine. Most of it goes to EU anyways. America buys like 5% of it. Ever heard of the EEC btw?

Who gives a fuck at this point. Arguments based on ideology or political party are fucking retarded. He is one of the last hopes white people have, unfortunately. I hate using the word cuck but guess what? You are just another retarded Canadian cuck. Fuck off.

Fuck off. Slave labor from China is not something Americans will tolerate, especially when they steal every fucking idea with "Technology Transfer Centers" (run by the CCP military) and fundamentally undermine our countries ability to innovate. Fuck off idiot.

Pic related - Your backpack.

Just trying to make you acknowledge that you are basically an EU member state in all but in name and that this will protect you.

>Trade war
>actual war

I think you missed the plot. We're bringing back steel to build weapons.

>increasing price of aluminum and steel to please bunch of retarded rednecks

Trade WARS never end well, well it's obvious you are kids who don't actually do any due dilligence so you parrot what trump says. What Trump might consider a win in a trade war is just going to make things worse overall. Raising the price of steel and aluminum is going to hurt a lot of small business and potentially going to lead to more layoffs. There's zero chance that there will be more jobs created in the steel industry than there will jobs lost in businesses involved using those materials. If you put a tarriff on a number one country that produces steel and then say it doesn't apply to Canada then you're not really putting a tarriff on steel, you're just putting a tarriff on a country. China can do way more damage to the American economy than america can, they literally own most of your debt.

Have fun paying double for everything you fucking idiots.

I dont listen to (((Canadians))) go back to sucking Xui Xangs dick now

Suck my dick, globalist kike.

You do realize their are massive trade imbalances that harm the US in practically every country it trades with...

Oh that's right, you wouldn't because you're a retarded leaf.

You just said were alone... but ok.

Well then enjoy your madman mr. wiggle president while he fucks your remaining liberties. Enjoy paying more for lower quality shit. Its good for the steelworkers, really bad for everybody else. But wtf eh?

Enjoy Ahmeds dick up your wife's ass before he takes your pathetic culture out.

Great argument, just proves this board is filled with BRAINDEAD idiots who just resort to ad hominems and MUH FUK DA GLOBALISTS LMAO. This is helping the corporations, they can afford to pay more for steel but guess who can't ? average joe.

I voted for mass arrests and chaos

The kinds of steel America imports from the EU(Germany) are most of the time high tech alloys with special properties and for very special purposes, like aerospace, defense medical instruments and shipbuilding.

These kinds of steels are not easily reproduced, so this is actually a tax on American high tech manufacturing.

lol look at this globalist midwit

>learn how free trade works
Okay, let me see if I got this right.

>1 billion Chinks + Indians willing to work for $2 a day
>literally no way for developed nations to compete with that without selling their kids to slavery

wow, thanks free trade. I love no jobs and poorly made goods that need to be replaced within 4 years.

Good, let the world burn. Hope your death is painful leaf.

Get you some education, son...
investopedia.com/ask/answers/042315/how-do-tariffs-protect-domestic-industries.asp

Sure. I will savior the experience while you peter out into a sea of light brown 56% muttblood.

>alll these other flags telling america what its best interests are.

Lol this trade war will be glorious. Death to the globalists.

Funny thing is that import tariffs are usually paid by whoever is importing the product; therefore, usa should be ready for a price hike in steel and aluminium goods that are not produced localy and a looot of them haven't been produced in the us for decades. This is a shit deal, I kinda feel sorry for americans.

>america is ruining the world
>please trade with me america
Not sorry.

This. Everyone without a burger flag needs to stfu

He's doing what all leaders should be doing. Looking after the interest of his people. I know you don't get it. But it's going to be some short term pain for long term gains.

99.8% white. American white women are the most racially loyal white women in the entire world. Meanwhile in Norway...

Yes, suck it, leaf

All i read is European anal tears, dumb Canadian. Europe can fuck off.

>America is ruinig the world
>please trade with me
You know, you didnt build this -i did.
Mothafackaa

You mean free trade that benefits everyone other than us. Fuck off cock sucker. Sick of your tax free state owned businesses taking advantage.

>Globalists want globalism so they can old the world to economic ransom.
>Trump threaten trade sanctions.
>Globalists chimp out and threaten retaliatory sanctions.
>American economy becomes self sufficient.
>Hurt businesses resent globalists for using their business as leverage.
>Other economies become self sufficient by necessity.
>Globalist parties ousted.

This isn't even 4D chess, this is like lol. This is like the economic equivalent of pointing at a non-existent bird in the sky and then kicking the opponent in the balls when they look away lol.
He has succeeded in exposing the globalists for the reckless selfish fucks they are and has tricked them into killing globalism. The fact that globalists use economics as a weapon completely disproves the notion that economics is a viable way of ensuring peace. The best way to achieve peace is to actually provide good arguments for it. It's the hard path but it is the best path.
War finds a way.

>a Recession is coming and the blood will be real this time.

FUCKING GOOD

In 1928 the Nazi party got less than 3% of the vote because cheap loans led to good times. When the great depression happened they seized nearly 40%.

Let's built a wall and make mexico pay for it!

.. Okay maybe they won't pay for it directly, but definitely through trade!

.. Okay maybe Mexico will just get an exception in our tariffs and we won't build the wall.

Kek. Sure we have Ahmed coming for us. Its all sinking.

You have Juan coming for your head and your money if you dont pay your drug bill. Better prepare to surrender your guns and learn spanish.

>trade war

Nice meme. But the whole western world is a joke in these days. No matter they do they can't avoid biggest crisis that is ahead of us. Before that, let's enjoy the show. Also the EU is stupid and very protectionist like the united jews of america.

>for the sake of his own ego.
Trump is the most selfless being known to human kind, second only to His Holiness Dalai Lama.

Why are you blaming trump for the kike doing you stupid leaf

Jack against wine
Harley versus Ducati
The fighting won't stop
Until there's no imported Maseratis

Tarriffs, taxes destroy the masses
Euro brings death,
Markets reduced to ashes

Don't call me your client
Cause I ain't your fucking client
We've got different exports
And IMF's fell silent

Trade war
We're going to a Trade war
Trade war
We're going to a Trade war

Your dear leader is going to preform a female circumcision on himself, live on the rick mercer report. Leave our guy alone.

>mfw backlashes with a 500% export tariff on mutts and the world economy collapses again.

The world is in dire need for a purge...the gods have foretold of this.

>Protecting industries vital for countries in time of war or crisis.
>His ego

Mate you need some Realism in your life: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realism_(international_relations)

maybe all the soy boys and beta cucks will be expunged

>a recession is coming

You're right, but it's not because of steel tariffs.

>nationalist idiots need to learn how the world really works

To OP, china and rest of asia run trade "wars" games all the time, your just a fuckin idiot. Go and learn some actual history. It not just the USA who has protectionist policy's, go and lick Trudeau butt hole you dumb cunt!

fu globalist scum.

This is an informed statement.

DIAF GLOBALIST SCUM

My Grandfather was a retired mailman and straight-ticket democratic voter. He raised a big family that owned a home, two good cars and took vacations every year. If he could see what the democrats have become since he died, I'm sure he would cry. Fuck the globalist, fuck Wall Street and fuck any democrat who doesn't support this because its Trump.

Which we completely dominate.