300+ Electoral Votes 2020

You Soros trolls have to realize that he just locked down GOP wins in Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania for 2020, right? It's not going to matter how many Russians prostitutes he took a whiz on now.

Beat you at your game of union pandering. Libtards BTFO again.

bampin for whitepills

What did he do guys, I missed it

>t. Innocent german

25% tariff on steel imports
10% on aluminum

Please help us burgers.

>Soros trolls
>realizing things
Bruh

Good move. Hurts the globalists, but now we Germans probably have to suffer... Oh well

meanwhile the rest of the first world is signing a trade partnership to phase out all tariffs.
>WE WILL NOT SURRENDER TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

Nobody really has to suffer - all it has to do is get trade balances back to a more neutral point and leave some core protections in place for key industries. It should have been done a long time ago.

Yes but we are (((controlled))). God bless Trump tho, might he one day release our (((chains))).

>Trump is giving a free pass for Canada and that shithole down there

t-t-thank you Mr. President

man, Hillary was a fine piece of ass in her day.

Day of the rake will come soon, no worries!

Don't worry. It's only until we back out of NAFTA. Then you're fucked.

Bump. Why has no one been mentioning this? WE RUSTBELT NOW

He's doing NAFTA 2.0 separately. Can hardly wait to see the percentages on maple syrup and curling stones.

>Trump is giving a free pass for Canada
Our Steel trade with the US is a balanced one, it wouldn't make sense to upset it. Although seeing Trudeau cry might have been funny.

You're part of reason why the US is shit. Same basket as the Clinton cunts, Bernie bros, and all the other GOP goys.

Canada and Mexico are only excluded whilst NAFTA is still being negotiated.
So in the end either you end up being included in the tariffs or you make a concession on some other area of trade to avoid them..... (As Trump always planned it's called the art of the deal)

The problem is it's all Chinese owned Steel in Canada. You leafs sold out and are going to have to pay the toll now for burning the rice.

>it's all Chinese owned Steel in Canada
You have no idea what you are talking about
>Dofasco
>Dominion Steel and Coal Corporation
>Dynamic Structures
>Essar Steel Algoma
>Julien Inc.
>Metal Supermarkets
>Rolled Alloys
>Stelco
>Sydney Steel Corporation
>Victoria Machinery Depot
These are the main steel manufactures. Some are half owned by either US or Euro corps, the rest are Canadian. Pick one at random and look it up. Next time do a 5 sec jewgle search before you make an ass out of yourself

So if they're selling just as much steel to us as we sell to them then why do we even bother trading it in the first place

>if they're selling just as much steel to us as we sell to them then why do we even bother trading it in the first place
Because a lot of Canadian companies invested in the US and vice versa. Different companies make different types of product, rolled, forged, stainless etc. Makes no sense to build a new plant for a specific type you need when you already own half a company across the boarder that already does it.

Machinist here, you hit the nail on the head. Hell, there are hundreds of different grades of aluminum, not to mention all the grades of steel, iron, bronze, brass ect.

I'm trolling you senpai, don't drop your Molson's over it.
Specialized quality alloys are hard to come by, I buy raw Stainless, Copper and Plastic in Japan and have it machined in China. I just wish I could find American machine shops that were flexible enough to make my goods as quickly as ant people.