Jews are satanic moloch worshippers

And they sacrifice children.
Look up the blood libel.

I've compiled some verses slides from the Bible that explain why jews hated Jesus to much that they had him killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

stsimonoftrent.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=svTLr9d9BIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for truth

I've looked into it before and I believe this to be true. Look up William of Norwich, goys.

Also this: stsimonoftrent.com

Sorry guys my connection really sucks

bump

I don't think all jews are but the globalist/zionist powerhungry-types definitely are (aka high-level jews)

Bump

All jews are bad you kike, it’s not a fucking conspiracy they are literally evil and cannot be fixed.

There is guilt and then there is complicity. For the most part they know to a degree what's going on, but do not speak against because it increases their chances of survival. Theirs is a solution to game theory, but now that they have soil, they most abandon this strategy or face the dire consequences. We know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg

It’s a pyramid, they are all evil even the hasidic animals

The earth isn't flat, I promise!

>not all jews

(((Brother Nathanael))) knows: m.youtube.com/watch?v=svTLr9d9BIg

Check me.

Israel > ISIS RA EL

chckd

You are doing good work, user.
More and more of this information is now appearing online and people are reading for themselves.

Fortunately, Spielberg is doing a movie that is out soon about Simon of Trent that proves it's all lies.

Educate as many people as you can now so that his lies in movie form are seen for what they are.

makes me wonder if this what jews did in ancient egypt
sacrifice egyption kids to summon satan and send the plague all over egypt

all the ridiculous bullshit we have to put up with just makes me embarrassed to not be Japanese