/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - WE'RE GONNA USE THE REST OF THE MOABS ON THE NORKS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Tucker: Men In America pt1 3/7/18
youtu.be/QfuOtGLfg04
>Pres Trump at bean coalition summit 3/7/18
youtu.be/9cp8BGnReMk
>VP Pence in NE supporting Gov Ricketts 3/7/18
youtu.be/ua4EMVghMQk
>VP Pence @America 1st event in KY 3/7/18
youtu.be/I7QmUr0xe8M
>AG Sessions on sanctuary cities suit 3/7/18
youtu.be/AQxRFyJCYWE
>EdSec Devos Press Brief 3/7/18
youtu.be/5E8hcfFkeq0
>Chief Econ Hassett @Joint Econ Cmte 3/7/18
c-span.org/video/?441870-1/
>WHPressSec Sarah on Fox 3/7/18
youtu.be/Cutq1xIM4sc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 3/7/18
youtu.be/2u9LciHdhCk
>StateDep Readout - Heather/DepSoS Sullivan 3/7/18
youtu.be/pMTbiBgUmYw
>Pres Trump/Swede PM Sven presser 3/6/18
youtu.be/s55UPDUpF6U
>Pres Trump/Swede PM statements 3/6/18
youtu.be/0__2oiHYCYY
>Pres Trump meets Swede PM Sven 3/6/18
youtu.be/aODRHxousCE
>VP Pence @America 1st event in IA 3/6/18
youtu.be/MMegB5RLHIo
>SoS T-Rex on US/AFR relations 3/6/18
youtu.be/ace1_IwbEKw
>VASec Shulkin @AMVETS event 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?442148-1/
>TransSec Chao @House on Infrastructure Plan 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?442129-1/
>TreasSec Mnuchin @House on Budget 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?442161-1/
>USAFCOM Gen Waldhause on MilitaryOps in Africa 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?442146-1/
>DNI Coats @Senate on World Threats 3/6/18
c-span.org/video/?441863-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2018/03/08/americans-quality-of-life-survey-highest-since-2006/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/donald-trump-hints-australia-may-be-exempt-from-trade-tariffs/9530484
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO!

ITT We thank Chink for putting pressure on Rocket Man

>one button delivers Diet Coke
>one button delivers nuke
Which is it?

>What if Kimmy is actually a decent guy?
what if he's the Manchurian candidate at this point? with the regimes elite running on automatic cause of their indoctrination? idk, but even if that isn't the case Kim is a very smart person.

EXCLUSIVE Sr US official tells me S Korean National Security Adviser will announce at 7 pm EST from WH: an invitation from Kim Jong Un to meet Trump; no change to planned US South Korea military exercises in April and commitment by Kim Jong Un to stop nuclear & missile testing.

EXCLUSIVE Sr US official tells me S Korean National Security Adviser will announce at 7 pm EST from WH: an invitation from Kim Jong Un to meet Trump; no change to planned US South Korea military exercises in April and commitment by Kim Jong Un to stop nuclear & missile testing.

Rollan for Kim and Trump golf episode.

God Bless President Donald John Trump, God Bless the United States of America.

Hol up. Something going on with North Korea?

>announces military operations have started
>Operation: Crater Lake
>Initial saturation salvos of nuclear weapons followed by autistically complete saturation of conventional weapons until North Korea is pummeled into the sea
>all available streamed officially in 8k uhd

big announcement happening at 7pm apparently

>Kim sent Trump a letter
>to be delivered by hand
>he's promised to step down in return for immunity

post yfw a steak salesman and video game character brings about world peace

FOX NEWS

ABSOLUTELY
HABBENING

BIGGER THAN
MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO

DONALD YUGE TRUMP VS KIM ROCKETMAN JONG UN

I'll give it a shot

Yep

Post yfw Florida has worse gun laws than California now, passed entirely by """REPUBLICANS"""

Even if North and South Korea reunify tonight, nobody in American media will give Trump a shred of credit.

Calling it now: the narrative will be that NK and SK were the "adults" and "against Trump's wishes" did not want to engage in war.

T-MINUS 38 MINUTES TO LIFT-OFF

I'll thank him when he stops subverting the West

He may have just been waiting for someone real to come along and has been running scared.

Why would CNN destroy their credibility by criticizing an obviously metaphorical expression? It's almost as if they WANT Trump to win.

>7 PM
>South Korean leaders on live TV state that they have begun formal reunification talks
>Brief cut to feed from North Korea; Kim Jong Un who echoes the same sentiment
>Specifically thank President Trump's leadership for this being achieved
>Dow hits 28,000 tomorrow right before the close for the weekend

Screencap this

>Miller visibly SEETHING that he has to touch a Communist

Why are only .01% of Jews like him?

He did went to a Western uni he knows a thing or two.

We could be about witness one of the most historic events of our lifetime.

California has laws on magazines much like the ones in jew york but jew york had less than 20% "registration" with their gun laws, so pretty much everybody in the US is armed to the teeth, doesn't matter where they are.

Lets see if Kim Jong-un has got his daddy's golf skills hahahahah!!!

That's an exagerration but it is absolutely insane that Republicans proposed and passed any type of gun control.

WHY
CAN'T
US
OFFICIALS
STOP
LEAKING

BREAKING: PRESIDENT TRUMP AND KIM JONG UN TO MEET IN APRIL TO DISCUSS DENUCULEARLIZATION - FOX NEWS

Thank you, now how bout that 25%

체크 됨

Same reason why another news organization fact checked Trump's comment about Clinton "acid-washing" her servers by admitting that she used a program called BleachBit.

>a knowledgeable anonymous (((source)))
Nope, Fox News or not, that shit doesn't fly.

I genuinely cannot see it getting better. Since 97 or so, it seems like every year there's SOMETHING put through parliament or some new tax that just kills the country. The NHS for example is long passed breaking point due to how poorly it's run and throwing money at it isn't helping. It needs revamped with staff reassigned, but it's a task bigger than any government is willing to take on. Just last year we found out that TV licensing was paying ludicrous salaries to BBC staff and they framed it in such a way in the media that female BBC staff are now getting their wages matched. Our infrastructure is fucked fundamentally.

Everything in the UK is failing

Needless to say, but if the announcement is really good, expect a HAPPENING to counter-balance it

if trump achieves peace with the koreas it could be the biggest fucking happening i've seen in my lifetime aside from 9/11

we could enter into a new golden age of peace and prosperity like the transition from 80s to 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

>Trump is the first incumbent President to go to Pyongyang

>U.S. will guarantee NK security just like they do with Japan and SK
>NK gets denuked.

Shit guys.

Trump fucking did it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

But I do that too

These digits.

Incestuous bubble of faggotry in DC where media and lawmakers collude and gossip

HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW HOLY COW

WHERES HIS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

>ibf TRUMP invites kim to play golf at his resort

>“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
> Sun Tzu, The Art of War
very possible, gotta remember the context here. Gadaffi gave up his WMD's then Clinton destroyed him. It set a terrible president world wide to make people not trust America when it came to their armaments monopoly

Test

>(It's not)

>Trump unlocks the good ending

Is there anything new about the bump stock thing? How is the ban going in place? Or will it only be age restriction of some sort?

GOLF
>GOLF
GOLF
>GOLF

What are the chances that the MSM will drop some bullshit 'bombshell' story tomorrow to distract from the Korea news?

Under President Donald Trump, the percentage of Americans rating their quality of life where they live as good or excellent is at the highest level since tracking began in 2006. More Americans began to give higher marks to their quality of life than is historically normal in July.
A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 78% of American adults rate the quality of life where they live as good or excellent, the highest level of satisfaction in their regular survey.
Just five percent (5%) rate their quality of life as poor.
The percentage of Americans who gave a positive rating for their quality of life has maintained in the high 60s for the last 10 years. However, it rose to 74% in Julyand the increasedsatisfaction is measurable across the board.
Thirty-eight percent (38%) of American adults say they live in a suburb, 34% in a city, and 27% say they live in a rural area. Yet, where they live has little to no impact on their quality of life and happiness.peoplespunditdaily.com/polls/2018/03/08/americans-quality-of-life-survey-highest-since-2006/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

You cant kill the hype!

TRUMP KIM MEETING

Drudge headline
Who is it?

This is like Reagan and Gorbachev in Iceland.

This is big, if true. But I don’t believe they will denuclearize; they’re just buying time.

>NK will denuke if they have safety guarantee
>U.S. will be their safety guarantee
>NK denukes
>Obama gets SECOND PEACE PRIZE
my sides

Mueller will leak something like he has done every Friday for the past few weeks

Greg is bae

And there's a special place in Hell just for you because of that. It's next to niggers and people who like flat chests. You're not good enough to be near Stalin.

Fox Biz just said the announcement is

>Moon to meet with Kim, Trump also invited

>PRESIDENT TRUMP AND KIM JONG UN TO MEET IN APRIL
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR A GOOD YEAR

UP TO TRUMP AND KIMMY BANTS

If he gets the Nobel peace prize leftists will mass suicide

Damn. Just......DAMN!

NO steel tarrifs for Australia

s p e c i a l r e l a t i o n s h i p
>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-09/donald-trump-hints-australia-may-be-exempt-from-trade-tariffs/9530484

Hannity

I live in California and when you go down to the range you'll see some pretty cool guns. Last time i was there a guy had a Browning M1918 BAR, and one time I saw a Barrett .50 - we still have lots of guns here, especially illegal ones.

Anything new happening? Or should I go back to bullying nintendo soyboys?

>But I don’t believe they will denuclearize; they’re just buying time.

normally I would agree, but this comes on the day that Trump announced his tariffs
this seems like China has given Kim an ultimatum

Fox, no doubt

Moon, Kim, Drumpf meeting in April to discuss denuclearization.

dont have a cow, man

Joe.

fox, who else?

As a Jew myself I'd say I'm not sure why most Jews do stupid things like push transgenderism and crap like that, but normally the sad truth is that we don't give a shit. It's every man for himself and Jews will do whatever is best for them. Even under communism, some people get rich. They want to be those people. If things get bad, they can simply leave and let whichever country they ruined burn.

I want pictures of this so bad.

>Trump 100%s the game without any saves

>everyone chimped out about trump possibly starting a war with north korea
>ended up achieving the exact opposite
Trump has succeeded where every other US President failed, he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

30 minutes more until Based Norks announce it was all a ploy and nuke American pigs

Post mutts and ruin it, you shitter. I dare you.

>NO steel tarrifs for Australia

Only if you stop exporting shitposts

>Kim Jong Un formally invited Trump via letter (away from the deep state's eyes) to a meeting
WE ARE NOW IN THE GOOD TIMELINE GUYS

>especially illegal ones.
People south of your border are much alike.

Change of plans, won’t be in the briefing room

Going to the White House instead for announcement

Tucker

grounds for impeachment tbf

Only matters if you follow Fake News...majority of voters could care less about the Russia bullshit in even liberal polls, but the bubble sheep eat it up..WaPo,NYT etc aren’t the real world my friend

As long as it's California

THE MADMAN DID IT