This man was a hero

This man was a hero.

F

Okay

This man was controlled opposition, a sheep-dipped patsy that bombed the ATF building to garner sympathy for the feds after their blunders in the 90's and to serve as justification for cracking down on militias.

He killed innocent children and nobody bureaucrats. His intentions were solid but his execution was sloppy and ultimately accomplished nothing except to make ant-government whites look insane.

Indeed he was. If only there were more like him.

"You no longer have a Constitution in this land. The most vile criminal people that ever walked the face of the earth now reside in Washington DC and they are your masters!!!
And Jesus Christ is going to bless this land?!
How dare you even consider it!!!
I'm asking you to make measly, miserable worms out of ALL Federal Agents! This is our country! When you raise that hand to feel the power, that comes from total absolute unconditional commitment!
We win or we die!!!"
-Louis Beam

Just like they intended, wow strange that all these cool vigilantes of the right-wing like McVeigh and Breivik pick the most useless and reprehensible targets while achieving nothing. Makes me think.

Well, his heart was in the right place for sure.

OKC was an inside job
watch "a noble lie" documentary

>This man was a hero.

i dont know about that, but i can feel his feels. fuck the govment for waco. they burned little children cause they got embarrassed.

>MUH CHILLUNS
Good riddance. They didn't give a fuck when they burnt all those kids at Waco.

I know we like to make jokes about the Holocaust and 9/11, but c'mon man, too soon.

You’re a fucking faggot. I was there. I saw them pulling little kids out of the rubble. Fuck you! Killing innocent people is NOT a hero.

I hope a nigger rapes your mother and murders you both.

He struck a mighty blow to the Judeo-Mutt empire.

They still fear and weep.

Nah.

so much based freedom ITT
this is best America

I heard he told his cell mate that the gov. was going to fake his death and he was going to live out his life in luxury.
If true, the idiot trusted the Government.

Did absolutely nothing wrong.