Someone redpill me on why white people leech off of the US more than black people do

someone redpill me on why white people leech off of the US more than black people do

because there are 5x as many white people in the states. Per capita shows a much bigger difference

>unknown
kek that's some nice source you have there David

Who's David? I've heard him referenced in dozens of threads

Whites are 61% of the population... Blacks are 12%.

Can i have the breakdown on the white bar?
Cant be too careful about those white-hispanics getting mixed in there.

>61%

Nice joke mutt

That is the percentage that the census uses, so clearly it is the same for these food stamps. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

How much of the Hispanic bar is in the white column? That number for Mexicans is factually incorrect.

Yep, they must be counting only Hispanics that didn't put themselves as white.

You forgot (((whites)))

Because black people are only like 12% of the population

>calling us mutts...

>Not posting per capita

u a funny guy

No, they aren't correcting for relative percentages of the population.

It's like counting all white murders vs. all black murders, or all white single mothers vs. all black single mothers.

>Whites underrepresented
>Blacks overrepresented

Who'd of thunk it?

>still haven't learned the concept of per capita

checked

Even with left 56%, a representative portion would be just that-- 56%of recipients would be white, basically all races would represent according to their percentage of the population.
Bit since they do not, we can see that whites have a smaller per capita and blacks a larger per capita use of food stamps benefits.

common jewish first name

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

This

Lie. The graph is raw number, not population percentage corrected. It's total on food stamps not per capita.

>what is population distribution
>"Hey guys look! white people commit more murders in total than blacks! Never mind the fact that whites outnumber blacks over 5 to 1."

Unironically kill yourself.

>White over 50% population
>39% of welfare

>Niggers 13% of population
>25% of welfare

Whites produce, niggers steal