Houseki no kuni

How about that grass though

For being CG, its pretty as fuck, one of my favorite first episode in this season.

Meme anime meme girl

I like that the backgrounds still appear hand painted like traditional anime backgrounds, even if they are textures for 3d.

>streaming
>.jpg (86 KB

>girl
user...

except for the grass running scene. the leaves seemed to be animated.

>shit tonne of CG
>still use side mouth animation

>Phos being called a meme girl

Its growing.

>show about gemstones
>rwby tier animation
sasuga

i want to put my phick inside phos

>rwby tier
cmon man its not that bad

> meme girl
> girl
>Its growing

yep

This show is so strange.
After Kemono Friends I can't afford to myself to skip these things anymore... and I'm kinda glad I don't, in this case.
Is this going to be Fall 2017's.... hidden gem?

It would've gotten more traction as an anime original

It's surprisingly interesting

We're never going to see these gems on Megami, huh.

Choose your rock.

Tourmaline is best girl

After i got used to the weird looking legs i actually enjoyed this show.
After arpeggio CGI isnt that annoying to me.

How about dem butts

>>rwby tier animation
That is a bit harsh don't you think? It isn't nearly that bad.

So, a jeweler using this show to sell gems?

MMmm. Grass.

Who's the one under Kongo-sensei?

Best gem, thats who she is. Good eye. Name is Alexandrite.

As an animeonlyfag, she'd be my pick if I hadn't seen the first episode. But I don't know if she can be as cute as Phos or as pretty as Diamond.

Love the art style. Picked up.

I was expecting them to break out into song at any moment since it looked like a highly polished MMD. Still better than a certain fad in terms of 3dcg shit.

>her

CG is finally good

WE
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

>she
>her
oh, you silly gooses.

Brilliant way to sell jewelry to rich fujoshi. I have no complaints.

>gem
>gemself

Cinnabar ;_;

wait
what are the swords made from? obsidian? did they sacrifice one of them to make them?

Dia is best gir-gem.

all bokus and ores
there are buldges
the butt is from the special trap diet
these are no girls, they are the next level

Some gems are alive. Some are not.

They're not girls because they're fucking rocks. They don't have bulges, and they don't fucking eat

even though a penis would only make things better i still assume they're girls

I'm going to stick my dick into diamond's round ass while he cums glitter through is boku buldge.

They use male pronouns except for the fancy talking doctor who uses neutral watashi. At best they are rocks pretending to be boys with lovely asses.

>ass so perfects and squishy looking
>but they are goddamn hard and probably cold
what a curse

She's not you're waifu, she's a piece of jewelry

She is a geek with a split personality, voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

literal waifubait

Are we the moon?

We arent that cute

Can't wait to hotglue those stones.

I want Diamond to fuck me up

Pretty grass, this show has top tier quality background

picked up the manga after the episode and fuck i can't help but feel like hanakana would've been perfect for diamond, missed opportunity

>ywn live with a bunch of cute gems who love you

You'll also never be a defective prayer-bot

>Bestboy
Cairngorm

>Bestgirl
Alexandrite

>STRONK
Bortz

>Best ship
Peridot and Sphene

>Bonus best girl
Red Beryl

>Bonus best boy
Phos

>Best voice
Benito

>3.5
I would scratch her with my hard rock

>_master1200.jpg
Please post full size images user-kun.

All bullshit aside. Are they girls? boys? tomboys?other?

G E N D E R L E S S
E
M
S

but the full size looks exactly the same user-chan. It happens sometimes.

Never knew this was my fetish

How far is the anime going to get? I noticed they didn't even announce a voice for Antarcticite

Except it doesn't.
Were you just too lazy to go back and get the full version or something?

It would take a lot of filler to just cover the first arc so we can assume they will get to the end of winter at least. If they do 2 chapters per episode they could even get to Shiro, cutting a bit of stuff there and there. Either that or they will make the winter arc longer so that fans cry more when Antarc dies

It's minerals.

This must be annoying as shit to put them back together. I understand they use an adhesive to keep them together but after a while does it go back to its original state or do they just use make up to cover up the cracks?

Oh shit im wrong.
Yeah i save samples all the time, i dont care about image size. This usually makes a lot of anons extremely angry but it seems that i dont care about that a lot either. Sorry anyways.

With pixiv's awful sampling it can actually make your filesizes larger as well (like in this very case), and it's as easy as pressing "v" first.
You sound like a streamfag.

Oh i see, i dont care much about filesizes either. Never had a problem with that i mean.

They genderless/nonbinary

If you don't care either way, why would you pick the worse alternative?
You're posting low quality images, and anons will unknowingly save and spread those images. It's not as obvious to everyone so you'll get less shit, but it's the same as posting thumbnails or samples.

>Pandering to goats

Because the lower quality images looks still pretty good enough to me, and getting the high quality ones means doing a minimal effort i dont feel like doing because, as stated before, the low quality ones are good enough for me. I dont care about what other anons do at all. If it makes any better for you, from time to time some of the sample pics are too small even for me and i dont save those.

Sensei can handle most of the moon people right?

Assuming he's not sleeping like the broken prayer machine he is

You've already pressed hundreds of keys just explaining this, you could have spent this time pressing V once whenever you saved an image. Don't act like you have better things to spend your valuable effort on.
Again, this is streamfag logic. Better quality is always better, there is no "good enough".

>I dont care about what other anons do at all
You are selfish, and I am unhappy that I have to share a board with you.

Yes because i do care about explaining my actions to you. There is "good enough" for me. Furthermore as i said i dont care about what other anons do unless its active shitpost, i dont think posting some pics with non optimal definition counts as that. In the same way id prefer if anons didnt gave a shit about things like that, but well, thats as hopeless as you hoping ill save high definition pics. You seem civil about it though so im somewhat sorry for your discomfort. But you are probably not sorry at all about my discomfort on being questioned like this so its not important at all.

Have what i think its a full size pic and lets let it go.

First episode was really quite good and I want to believe etc, but it turns out the original turned into dragged out shounen battle shit.

What are you even talking about? Did you even read the manga?

So is she dead or what

They glued her back.

Who used ore? I missed it.

>start reading this manga because I assume it's going to be about a cute fuck up gem compiling a natural history encylopedia
>end up with Rockhiavelli's Il Principe

They look like girls so they're girls

I really want them to sit on my face even though it would probably hurt.

You can look like a girl and not be a girl, you know

But they also sound like girls

>cinnabar in the far right
I'm sad now

>perfectly shaped butts
>flat as a board
Do you think Sensei is an ass man?