White skull VS black skull - Does the difference matter?

This is something I never knew prior to discovering Sup Forums; I was never taught in school that white and black skeletons are different.

GIF related really opened my eyes.

schools desperately need to teach black vs white differences

Inteligence is a factor of surface area. A sheep's brain is the same size as ours, but has less than half the folds to increase area. Skull shape indicates evolutionary differences, but it has no impact on intelligence (unless its literally constricting your brain)

So you couldn't tell by looking at their deformed heads with thick brow ridge and protruding ape jaws that niggers are anatomically different than us?

Not when you're told at every available opportunity that race is only skin deep.

Niggers are ape-jew hybrid

In America the majority of Africans don't look like that user.

The average negroid has an IQ of 65. They're sitting on top of the richest soil in the world full of precious metals, rare earth elements, diamonds and oil and have never been able to build anything other than huts made of cow shit mixed with urine

And the great mosque of dejene or whatever its called

And the great mosque of dejene or whatever its called?

I thought they tell you it's just a social construct, but yes...break the conditioning.

that's not the extreme of caucasoid variation
compare with Cromagnon1

In the south they absolutely do for the most part. You'll see some that don't but their rare, they've got the skull shape of predators (Aliens).

Here is a typical xray of a black brain vs a white brain.

FIx'd

they're rare*

>mosque of dejene

Which is made from mud...

I guess the ones in Texas must be more European.

It sucks doesn't it? The fact is that niggers are genuinely just an inferior species. It's not even opinion or racism, it's scientific fact.

What if you're black wth a white skull?

>mosque of dejene
LOL!
That mosque was a pile of destroyed rubble for hundreds of years til French WHITE PEOPLE came and rebuilt it for them.
pic related

You should quit grave-robbing.

>xray

Why does Sup Forums act like you're either pure black or pure white. Where I'm from most people fall on a spectrum, and are mixed with alot of different shit.

Eventually, we will ALL be mutts. What then?

not sure if bait

California?

>Where I'm from

>Where I'm from most people fall on a spectrum, and are mixed with alot of different shit.
Fuck man. LOL I'm getting off this board I can't tell whos trolling or making a joke or being satirical or being serious. Take my spot, I'm done man, it's been good lads, best of luck to all. This is my last post I promise. Love you all

Nah, that guy to the left was a Frenchman ... quite a funny story, an anomaly in his brain led to a slow increase in intracerebral fluid pressure. His brain was slowly compressed against the bones of his skull until most of his head was a fluid-filled void (the black area). Funnily, the guy could still function normally and was only slightly mentally retarded although most of his brain had been destroyed. Seems that the very slow loss of brain matter allowed the rest of his neurons to somehow adapt and take over. Interesting case indeed.

>this

It's real. Google it for yourself, the skulls are very different.

Likely the result of mongrelizing genes with whites and beaners. Almost 100% of ethnic Africans that live in Africa fit the description.

I did volunteer work in Chad. I met the dumbest motherfuckers of all time there. I think something like half the population is under 20, dumb and has HIV.

They stole our truck that was made a run for clean, bottled water twice a day - to go pick up goats. They said they borrowed it. I was with a very liberal organization and our co-director kept making excuses for the behavior. There were a lot of people from Darfur, but the camp we worked at was for "internally displaced" people.

Our interpreter told us that many of the people in the camp were not displaced, just too lazy to work and the camps were in better condition than their own villages. They came there to exploit the Darfur refugees, and stole from them, raped their women and beat up their old people.

Stealing from a Darfur refugee is rather hilarious to the dumb niggers. They even played a version of the knockout game, where they used a really hard stick and cracked it over some unsuspecting dude's skull, then they'd all laugh and run away, usually spraying the victim with piss they put in the water bottles.

The day our co-director was sexually assaulted was fucked up. She came in for a visit, like some demi-goddess, she walked through the camp at night, with just a terp, and came back with a broken face and torn clothing. She would later tweet that she was sexually assaulted, but left out "Chad niggers raped the shit out of me and broke my nose".

To be fair,

That nigger craneum is missing a tooth.

Haitians have small, very shallow skulls.

Their preserved brains fit in the palm of your hand.

T. medfag

We all gots sum nigra in the wood pile. (The Eve hypothesis).

I guess so, seems like more of a mix of the two

I'm talking about African Americans

> I was never taught in school that white and black skeletons are different.
Most people don't know that either.
It's always funny when people tell me it isn't true because then I go on to explain how being a forensic anthropologist would be infinitely harder if I wasn't able to determine the subject's race or gender via skeletal features.

The Elongated skull is supposedly a sign of sophistication.

The "nephilim" if they existed had long skulls. That's why amcient cultures tried to emulate their "gods".

Come on Poland, you're smarter than that.

Althought it was funny.

They've been mized white white genes.

I know, I just find it odd.

Wow, so that's why they transport things on their heads in Africa, their skull is flat.
I tried to repeat their mode of transport and couldn't

>species

>western education

It's really laughable.
Over here we're actually led to believe all humans are the same. The only difference you'll be told in public education is that women have wider pelvic bones for childbirth.
Anything more and you'll have to pay privately.

People have to regularly carry on it for it not to fall apart. It was dumb to make a building this high with mud.

The difference doesn't really matter that much in terms of intelligence, but in terms of identifying skeletons yes. There are quite a few racial groups which can be identified by their skeletal remains. Whites, Blacks, Asians, and Native Americans, those are the main ones. But even smaller groups can be identified if you have some reference (like Aztec-tier Central Americans for instance). Forensics people use a program called FORDISC, where you put in the measurements of an unidentified skeleton and it cross-references it with all of the other individuals in the skeletal database, which then gives you a relatively accurate picture of where the individual is from (historically) based on those differences, along with age/sex/etc. but you don't need a program for that, or even to determine one of the main racial groups. t. Someone who majored in it

this is not what i meant friendo

Don't give a fuck about the mutt meme we blow puretards our of the water in every respect.

Our Occipital bun is the reason for the IQ discrepancy, niggers don't have it.

In Florida we get alot of slopped foreheads.

We learned about races in school, yes, they actually said there are races that differ.
The anthropometry stuff I taught myself by visiting the library

How does the difference not matter in regards to intelligence?

bump.

Actually decent bread