So what happened to her?

So what happened to her?

Did her tits explode at the end of Occultic;Nine?

It was such a trainwreck I couldn't even watch it for the PLOT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQUTIoRQzu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits not big enough

eromanga sensei was best girl. detective was best boy. psychic girl was second best girl. all other characters were forgetable.

You missed out on the scene where she gave all the guys paizuri.

It was great but it was only available on the directors cut in the limited edition blu ray that you had to preorder.

I fucking wish. I fucking wish.

What evil bags of fat.
Trying to seduce me into watching a boring series.

anime is trash and so am i

When she started lactating I bought another ten copies

nah, the best moment was when she become immobilized, accepting her destiny as an ever-growing milk factory.

so, so glad the series decided to go in that direction.

yeah, I also liked it when she started telling herself that

I like how after the first session she just buttoned her shirt back up with her breasts still covered in cum and went about her day.

It was great when other girls noticed the smell and she simply squished her breasts against them, cowing them into submission. All with that fake-airhead look on her face.

Horrible design

she wasn't even that large chested in the light novels.

the anime decided to give her giant tits because, presumably, they knew no one would watch without them.

don't forget buy her game

Only if her game is at least 40% about her tits.

turns out she was possessed all the time. MC falls to pieces when her real personality shows itself

garbage anime, manga, light novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vQUTIoRQzu4

I wanna die wrapped in those massive milk bags.

Too

Big

4u

Who is going to play her in the inevitable JAV parody?

Does any girl in Japan even have that level of Ultra Cs?

Don't say Hitomi Tanaka

me

hitomi or kaho shibuya

>All this new ultra C to download
We need more paizuri art of her. Seriously.

The tits in that picture look exactly like Hitomi's though

How can flatties even compete?

flat is justice

Sadly she is the only JAV actress that gets close to that size, and I say sadly because she is super boring to watch, she isn't pretty, has the charisma of a dead fish and her voice is annoying even by JAV standards, completely unfappable

yeah it has to be hitomi. She even fits the height and I know for a fact she can act all perky and shit.

She looks like an airhead Chiaki with even bigger breasts

Hitomi's other issue is that her areolas aren't dark enough. Imagine her tits with some well defined dark nipples, because they're very big, but almost invisible because they're so pale.

I don't think my penis can handle this thread anymore.

that pair is obviously way too small

That's not Ultra C but I'll allow it

How much bigger do they need to be for milk then?

Big enough to feed at least 10 families.

Tell me the game will come to the west someday

are these witchcraft works apart of a doujin or just standalone images?

AMEN

Standalone

I'd like to see her magic those knockers a few sizes but lose control of the spell.

Common problem with witches

Don't JAV actresses bleach their areolas? All she'd have to do is stop doing that.

HOT

>bleach their areolas

Literally for what purpose?

If only she'd go back to doing JAV now that she's slimmer.

I don't know but they do

>Now that she's thinner, it's revealed that Fuko has tiny twig legs

It hurts to see.

Tfw no Hitomi gf

Nips feel embarrassed about having brown nipples, they idealize pink ones like white people have.

Reminder to praise NEETo-shin.

This is the first series I've ever dropped immediately when a character came on screen. I suffered about eight seconds of this bitch before I said enough.

Is there any character from a non-echhi/h show with bigger tits than her? Not counting giant characters of course.

She was only pretending to be retarded and was possessed by the spirit of the daughter of Nikola Tesla with 500IQ

But the real Ryo-tas is retarded.

Fuko is better when she's chubby

Occult 9 is better when it's a cancelled series

I can't win either way

Said daughter is flat as fuck ironically.

I want a series about these two to be honest.

There is just something about this particular picture out of all of them that causes me desk to break.

>tfw O;9 never got the appriciation it deserved because of the last 2 episodes

It didn't get the appreciation it deserved because it was a hot pile of shit on par with mayoiga

>I couldn't understand shit
>I'll just call it a trainwreck!!!

Thanks brainlet.

If I was a chestlet ghost girl looking for someone to possess, I would definitely choose the the girl with the biggest set of tits I could find.

Pretty sure the real one is smart too. Just more in the way of looking stupid but being real smart. Hell, there is a legit reason she's shooting the MC all the time.

>Hell, there is a legit reason she's shooting the MC all the time.
But that wasn't the real Ryo-tas, that was Tesla's daughter. She is possessed for almost the whole time, we only see her real self once at the very end.

This is called gigantomastia and is a debilitating medical condition, her breasts are most likely lumpy and scarred, and their inhuman weight would strain her back and neck horribly.

By using surgery a lot of health problems can he solved, while still maintaining a healthy pair of Double D's.

>she is possesed
Fuck, I haven't watched the series yet so I didn't know that.
That might actually be a deal breaker for me, from what I 've seen the giant tit+cute airhead personality combo was the best thing about her.
Is the real her as endearing?

Looks like the pleb filter is working great.

Pretty sure the real one is a air head and so when she is in possessed mode she is pretending to acting as her normal self.

Dropped in first episode, not for me.

Also, her breasts are too big for her size.

It was a great series, if only for the fact that the massive titties weeded out all the trash right at the start. We had great and comfy threads for an alright show, the speculation during the first 6 eps was the best part.

the comfy speculation threads made this anime worth it

This show is basically Steins;Gate with even more autism. Ryoka is a more autistic Mayuri (and with bigger tits), Gamon is a more autistic Okabe, Sarai is a more autistic Daru etc.
So why is it so goddamn good?

Was it /ss/?

This show was honest to god garbage. Not good ecchi, moe, mystery or anything. Mediocre at everything.

The people who stayed on to watch did so either for tits or because they thought it would get better.

Cue deep rationalizations and rustled jimmies.

Ah I see. That explains why 2 people suddenly showed up shrieking about Manlets, comfiness and other development delayed gibberish

>good animation
>nice design
>fun lead in
>turns to absolute SHIT

WHY JAPANESE PEOPLE

>nothing will ever be as good as steins;gate and robotics;notes

Try Ruri Saijo

The mystery was fine.

Literally meant for titfucks

Her life purpose