White House Puts Out Video on Violent Video Games

youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

based trump going to kill video games

GAYmers #btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gAwE73hU-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#BASED
Trump is truly a great president, he understands what's all about this violence in videogames.
Right, pedes?

I am off the Trump train (what a shit show)

Is this for fucking real?
Just random clips of violence out of a million games without any context or explanation that these games are only available for adults?
Talking about propaganda.

There's nothing more beautiful than seeing video GAYmers getting their shit kicked in. Manchild who play video games are a disgrace to society.

>gov censorship and legislation is ok as long as the right does it

Trump can say and do anything and the disgusting manchild who support him won't say a peep. But as soon as he criticizes their little toys suddenly they get butthurt, lol.

I say death to all manchild. I hope Trump bans all your little games you soy boys.

I never expected him to understand video games or the nature of violence in media. What is more concerning is that it seems he doesn't have people with their ear to the ground about this stuff. Do his insiders not realize that almost all of the games they are sacrificing at the altar of political correctness for the most part cater to bros with the kind of hammy nationalism of an 80s action movie? How the fuck is this the problem and not the glorification of anti-heroes and communists in hollywood and the media? I really don't understand it.

Serious question, has there ever been a school shooter who didn't play violent video games?

Yes. Trump called a meeting with the Video Game industry that was today, and he showed this.

'video games' and 'adult's' shouldn't be in the same sentence Herman.

Videogames are turning men into soyboys. Ban them all.

Adults don't play video games you fucking manchild.

Manchildren/soy boys /=/ adults.

KYS gaymer and take your friends with you.

Wtf i hate video games now

>most of those clips are about killing nazis in video games
>did...trump just come out?

>trump attacks video games instead of libshit gun grabbing commies
>instead of identifying niggers as the main culprits
>still doing the bidding of israel

BASED CENSORSHIP. FUCKIG BASED!!
SHADILAY, FELLOW PEDES!

Nothing will happen

This soyboy only criticizes Trump when he comes after his toys, lol.

Goddamn you manchildren are a disgrace. You're just an all round embracement to your family, nation and people.

The very first clip is a Russian killing a black man, genius deflection

you aren't even american
nothing you say matters lel

Reminder Trump is being based as fuck

>Elites set him up with a massacre, kikes ask for banning of guns

>Instead Trump redirects and aims at the banning of videogames, a liberal kike industry.

BASED AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

Just shut the fuck up.
Remember Jack Thompson? That fucking Clown? Remember Joe Lieberman and Hillary Clinton trying to get GTA banned?

Manchild? Adult men do not support censorship or restrictions. They man up and have self control.

how much gasoline do i have to huff before i can see the world the way you do

Video game industry is full of kikes. Kikes want you to play video games.

KYS you dumb fucking manchild. I hope all your games are banned you Jewish fucking shill.

>unlisted video

Bruh it's about kids under the age of 10 playing 15 hours of COD a day.

BUT BUT BUT
MUH GAMERGATE

maybe small children shouldn't be exposed to graphic violence? Is that really such an insane concept?

Kek

>Video game industry is full of kikes. Kikes want you to play video games.
Only in the US, Western Europe, and Canada.
In Eastern Europe, South Korea, and Japan it's not.
So fuck you. Western games =/= all videogames.

PS: Contra 4
Play it faggot.

they can't, that's what PEGI/USK is for.

>trumptards becoming moral panic faggots

Trump runs the white house not a day care.

Games don't kill people. Rap Music does.

Mass shootings every night in the hoods. right J-lo?

>White House user posting link on Sup Forums before anywhere else

Nice

I don't k ow how it is in Europe but in US kids can get any violent video game. Some stores won't sell it, but there is no law, so many do. I had loads of M-Rated games as a kid. Loads

FUCK Sup Forums and FUCK anyone who has a video game on their computer set. It's unethical, it's un-Christian, and it's anti-White. we all know this but are too afraid to say it. WELL NOT ME!

I am curious who's idea this video was, and if they ran it by the President first.
Is this another "shithole" moment where the media is going to report hearsay for 48 hours to distract people from Trump getting shit done?

>POTUS is now making CoD montages

I really don't see the detriment of showing retarded parents
>here's what little timmy is playing, maybe he should be playing something more appropriate
Video games can't be banned, or even regulated, California already tried to do that and SCOTUS shut that stupid shit down.

Never took your games.

politicians here blaming video games for violence is as common as them blaming guns
the only difference is that SCOTUS flat out said they cannot restrict videogames in any way (1A protections)
if only libtards understood the phrase SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED when it came to the 2A

lol you faggots are actually going to have to go outside and interact with people once your vidya is gone

jesus this is retarded
plz be 16 d chess or some shit like that

>hurr interactive video entertainment is bad
What's next lads? Books are bad too? Movies? At least a game you can play with your friends and experience some social interaction.

>hurr trump is going to ban vibeojames
Don't be dumb. In Canada there are some laws that prevent stores from selling 18+ games to people who aren't 18+, not everywhere in the USA has that. So if I had to wager a guess, Trump's angle is simply to enforce the 18+ age policies via law.

>mfw i realize he only did this to get contrarian SJWs to finally start supporting freedom of expression

we're going to go outside and vote against trump

It's probably just an awareness campaign, the government can't legally do anything. But they CAN tell and show parents what their kids are playing
>less little shits in my vidya
convince me this is a bad thing

> not everywhere in the USA has that. So if I had to wager a guess
nowhere in the US has that
>simply enforce the 18+ age
ruled unconstitutional years ago (thank California)
It's going to 100% be an awareness campaign, there's literally nothing that can be done

>Donald the anti-gun, anti-game, nationalist+globalist Gigacuck Trump

It's literally just to shift the blame for the FL shooting away from lax gun control laws.

Speak for yourself faggot, if you knew one thing about politics you would know that Democrats would do (and have attempted to do) the exact same shit if given the chance. The state of California tried to make selling games to minors a CRIMINAL offense and they got fucked hard in the courts for it.

>the government can't legally do anything.
what the fuck am I reading?
they make the damn laws

I really need to know the context of mowing down civilians at an airport or hatcheting a female to death kek

And here it starts again. The retarded Drumpfers applauding, now people can go outside and whatnot.

These days Sup Forums is really fucking stupid.

Why do people crave censorship so much?

The Supreme Court protected videogames legally you stupid fucking nigger
They gave videogames what us gun nuts have been clamoring for, for goddamn decades
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, VIDEOGAMES ARE PROTECTED SPEECH AND THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT REGULATE IT'S SALE OR DISTRIBUTION
The first amendment officially protects videogames

because they're retarded boomers

Child-like mentality seeks protection from a parental figure.

People look for the simplest solutions to problems. It's good and bad, good because it minimizes expended effort but bad because it often leads to the wrong conclusion with stuff like this.

>trump will ban QTEs in your lifetime
based, he's going to save vidya

Good, the fewer rights American people have, the happier I am.

Lmao good

Video games are fucking degenerate and I hope all of your (absent) fathers come back and run over all of your video games with a lawn mower like that one based dad did

This is the wrong entity to blame tho....it is big farma aswell as a mental health failure...not to mention sherifs office and school failed....let the gamers go in peace

Censorship of any kind is slippery slope. Once leftists get their stubby little mitts on any medium or hobby their first instinct is to censor it in one way or another. It literally only takes on infringement to start that slope, why the fuck do you think they go after guns so hard?

That shit was literally staged dumbass boomer

People have shown they are too irresponsible to handle freedom unfortunately

Squad isn't violent (no gore even though its milsim), so I really don't give a shit. GTA should be purged, never understood why so many enjoy vicariously living through a violent feral nigger.

>knows vidya a multi-billion dollar growing industry with first amendment protections
>also knows libshit are still buttblasted at the ass-reaming they got from gamergate
>they'll leap on a tried and failed rag-wagon wide while and divide focus from guns
>they'll fail on both.

still not tired of winning and not even american

I bet that ancient retard sessions is behind this

>staged

Great message I support it

please don't touch dark souls remaster damnit

Finally. Trump needs to put an end to normalizing the murder of people of color in violent WWI video games.

they don't really. If it were Hillary having these talks and putting out this video, this board would probably be filled with threads about starting a revolution, with literally 0 people supporting censorship.
It's just more "muh team vs their team" bullshit where people don't think for themselves that is making some folks act like this is all a good thing

I’m still not getting married and having kids OP

What we need to do is focus on shit that actually matters, every time there's a fucking shooting what do they blame? Whites, Men, Guns and Video games. Without fucking fail that's what gets blamed.
Pay no attention to all the society norms being destroyed, pay no attention to the destruction of the nuclear family, to the destruction and degeneration of public schooling. Nope, it's those damn guns and video games. Men are to blame because as we know, only men are the problem.

It will literally go nowhere because video games are constitutionally protected, so anyone griping about it should honestly just calm the hell down since it won't lead to shit.

yes boomer, we get it, you hate everything the younger generations enjoy because you sold out the country to brown people and everyone else needs to find enjoyment somewhere else.

>Video game playing nerds are finally gonna have to do something productive with their lives
Based god emperor fixing the white race one step at a time.

Is this what all of you alt right cucks wanted?

Serves you fucking idiots right for blindly following and worshiping such a senile retard.

NO
Video games are as old as school and guns themselves

Yes, but that doesn't fit the leftist narrative, now ban that white male hobby.

Why are games like these bad but not ones like Kingdom Come or DOOM, one of which even has sexual content?

what pos trump can be sometimes

How has there being shooters who didn't play video games not fit a "leftist narrative"?

>boomer

I’m 25 you pathetic man baby

I haven’t seriously played a video game since I was 13 because I started skateboarding and playing music instead at that age.

Video games are poison and it’s holding the white race back, along with booze and weed. Shit should absolutely be abolished.

this is a huge hit to the soyboys that haven't grow up yet.

Based.

This is a shill containment thread.

Nothing will happen to vidya gaimz, this shit has been a thing for conservatives waaay back

Its a fucking horror game

You played as a fucking terrorist

Fucking retarded boomer kys

>Once leftists get their stubby little mitts on any medium or hobby their first instinct is to censor it in one way or another.
Happened with the right too, right now it's SJWs talking about censoring media more often and that should be dealt with first but just remember to treat it as a bipartisan issue because both sides are susceptible to it

I don't play video games i stopped when i was young but this is a really good video
what the fucks been going on since i stopped with snes..
this shits gory

All of the autists that shoot up places have been nintoddlers or play other shit like WoW. The Chads and dudebros who call you a nigger-faggot on CoD aren't shooting anyone unless they're in the desert fighting muslims.

Pinball is better anyway.

>what the fucks been going on since i stopped with snes..
Mortal Kombat was on SNES and had a pretty big backlash

You fuckin faggots. He shouldn’t have to ban video games, but your life is a fuckin mess. Grab a fuckin wrench, or eat a bullet and save humanity.
Men prepare for reality, not for fuckin La la land getting that ass beat by a zip.

Aww, is the little soyboy mad we are taking away his toys?

It's always been the democrats trying to ban the sale or distribution of violent videogames, Clinton tried back in 2005 and failed, and California tried in 2010 and got blown the fuck out in courts.
It's always the fucking democrats and boomers.
They tried to blame guns and video games after Virginia Tech, but then it turned out the guy only ever played Sonic, and that was before he even went to the school

maybe they shoot up the schools because they're autistic fucks. Seriously this country doesn't have a gun or vidya issue, it has a fucking mutt issue, we have too many mentally ill nutcases, we should reopen the asylums

The Democrats tried this in the 90's led by the Jew Joe Lieberman.

I know you kids on /pol support this because you were not born when the Democrats did what Trump is doing now.

What a surprise that the Semite Trump takes a play from Jew Democrats.

Quick test: everything I said is true, but are you conditioned to be upset about "reddit" spacing instead of the facts that Trump is trying to remove free speech.

I laughed off Punished Trump theory and "muh 7D chess" as hilarious delusions of blind Trumpfag Nazi LARPers.... until the video game ban became a serious prospect. Video games have always been the primary weapon of International Jewry in its quest to castrate and pacify the White male, to great effect. Not even Hitler dared address the video game question.

Everything Trump has been doing up until now, from the supposed cucking on key campaign points to the flirtation with authoritatian regulations via gun control, has been to set precedent for the forthcoming ban on video games. The catalyst for the ultimate reawakening of the White race.

You're 100% factual, the Democrats have been doing this shit forever.
They've always blamed four things
whites
men
guns
video games
in that order, and the useful idiots here are perfectly fine with that

>has a fucking mutt issue, we have too many mentally ill nutcases, we should reopen the asylums

Check

wtf is that thing walking around in the back?? Can i get a link on this?

>Trump can say and do anything and the disgusting manchild who support him won't say a peep. But as soon as he criticizes their little toys suddenly they get butthurt, lol.
>"You shouldn't care about your own interest. Care about everyone else's interests but your own."

Spoken like a true collectivist fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gAwE73hU-Q

Its always been a boomer thing. One of the most famous anti-video game activist is Jack Thompson. A republican christian conservatism. Scapegoating video games is something that Christian conservatives and prudish liberals have always agreed on. Its just that now its use as a scapegoat to get the pressure off for calls on gun control has grown and now Republicans are ones mostly pushing it.