England 832

England 832
Your just enjoying a lovely day at the beach and long comes along a BIG BLACK LONGBOAT filled to the brim with Big bulging Swedes and Danes.

>"Erm hello"
>"Ayooo Angloboi where de saxon weemen at"
>"Why"

Anglo swiftyly gets murder by the viking and has his stuff jacked

Vikings were the original niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=8QrnZfsirvM

W-what?
People invading and attacking other countries in the past for their wealth, women and land?
N-no...
It can't be...

now rich niggers

Danes vikings conquered and successfully ruled it until French vikings showed up. Not really a thing I expect niggers to do.

*Danish vikings

vikings were literally the same people from the same land than saxons couple hundred years earlier

Yeah, basically.
>"m-m-muh blond-haired blue-eyed m-master race!!1!"
Even Hitler didn't believe that the "Aryans" were some kind of master race. The greatest philosophers, inventors, scientists, writers, politicians, etc. of the white race have been brown-haired whites from central, western, and southern Europe.
Northern Europeans are snowniggers.

>weemen

lol, that is how he says it isn't it.

vikings were danish, swedish, and norweigan
The Anglo Saxons were from northern germany.

Close but not quite the same place.

Except Hitler said exactly the opposite, that the greatests achievers in Europe were from aryan stock. If you look at such "feats" you hold as important, not the majority of them were develloped in Sicily or Andalusia, so to speak...

Friendly reminder that the Saxons had done the same and become weak by Christianity and the fertile land.

>brown-haired
So I guess we just fuck niggers now lmao WEED DUDE

>inb4 700 a.d. vs 2015 a.d. to the previous one

pic related

Not really the same but very similar.

You don't know what Nazis meant by Aryan, you believe a stupid Sup Forums info graphic without questioning it and basically you are fucking retarded.

anglo-saxons were mostly from jutland and north frisian islands you don't even know your own history

the jute's yes not the saxons

No he didn't, that was Himmler. Hitler hated his autistic obsession with "Aryan history" because it illustrated how the supposed master race was shitting in clay pots and living in huts while the Roman Empire was at its height.
Shit, we don't even have to go that far back. The British Empire, the supposed "lesser" kind of white, conquered one quarter of the globe while the Germans were having autistic fits.

Then fucking educate me, and tell me how I'm wrong when I say that white people who actually achieved something are better than snowniggers who just look nice while they chimp out.

You know, vikings did this, muslims did this, romans did this, christian franks did this. The vikings did an "achievement" because Viking Age Scandinavia only had about 250k people, yet it colonized Frankia, which had 14 million, at it's peak, while also founding Russia, sailing to the Americas and so on - "niggers" don't do that, don't colonize european lands while outnumbered.

Most of people in the roman empire lived in "mudhuts", most of people in the west lived in such buildings up to the 19th century, because they were fitted for the agricultural lifestyle most led. There have been "agricultural buildings" like challets, longhouses and german half-timbered houses from time immemorial, that is nothing to be ashamed of.

and some were probably even from scandinavia, sutton hoo burial found was identical in style with the finds from vendel, and beowulf, basically national epic of anglo-saxons, links them directly to danes and geats

this snownigger is so fucking odd looking

Proud snownigger here. WE WUZ VIKANZ N SHIET

>839 + 1179
>Worshiping a dead kike on a stick.

>No he didn't, that was Himmler. Hitler hated his autistic obsession with "Aryan history"
*Nordic history. Himmler and Rosenberg were the obsessed with ancient Germanic history to Hitlers dismay.
>The British Empire, the supposed "lesser" kind of white
Supposed where?
Both of these come down to Nordics aren't the only Aryans. Nordic, east Baltic, Alpinoid, Mediterranean and Dinaric are the 5 Aryan races with the possible sixth being Iranian.
Celts clearly fall under Nordic so in no way is Britain seen as 'lesser'.
All of this is ofc 1920s science and completely outdated.
>tell me how I'm wrong when I say that white people who actually achieved something are better than snowniggers who just look nice while they chimp out.
How did 'snowniggers' achieve nothing? I get that raiding a coast is barbaric but that's not all they did. Are things like reaching America in a longship, defeating Germany in the 30 year war and countless discoveries in chemistry not impressive enough?

The Saxons are quite mysterious. There's a theory that they come from an alliance of Germanic warriors from different tribes that returned from service for Rome. Could that explain the similarities?

vikings at least could build boats