Trade war huh? We finally found a war the neocons don't like

Trade war huh? We finally found a war the neocons don't like.

boobirs eyeh

Not gonna lie I'd become a zogdrone if I could sniff between her khazar milkers.

Fuck I want to fucking fuck those milkers seriously I wanna squeeze those big soft tits together and fuck the living shit out of them. My diamond hard cock slipping in and out of the soft wet skin. Pulsing and pumping with every thrust. FUCK LET ME FUCK THOSE BIG JUICY MILKERS!!! I wanna suck on the tits and pinch them and run my hand and face all over those boobs Just lick them and suck them until I cum hands free and they're covered in teeth marks and hickeys. FUUUUUCK I just want to grab them and suck on them and titty fuck them until I cum on her face and chest and nipples and cum all over her stomach. GODDAMMED why are those tits so enticing I want. THOSE. MILKERS. AAAAAAAAAAHH let me touch them!!! HELP ME

holy fuck that image

you need a wank to clear your head

K H A Z A R

M
I
L
K
E
R
S

khazar as fuck m8

that looks hideous

>we
>mamms
gtfo

God DAMN i want to slam my dick into her boobs and face fuck her. I also i also want to fuck anita sarkeesians nose, idk always have, like fuck her nostrils maybe or just smack her in the jose (jew nose)

huehuehue

I wonder if Ben's sister knows she's a meme on here now

its not even a trade war, it's trade retaliation, after getting fucked on trade for so long. It has to stop and Trump i stopping it.

I hate how beta Sup Forums is

>tfw you'll never put those milkers in an oven then slowly peel off the burned skin and eat the insides like baked potatoes

who is that? I keep seeing her pop up on here

>ywn schmear your bagel with cream cheese made from her milky

why live

Ben Shapiro's hot Khazar sister.

sauce on this image

Good post, OP

fawk yeah lick her smoked salmon