imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/Lub8q
imgur.com/a/fSQGc
imgur.com/a/2xKQW
imgur.com/a/ea78y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Sharing a scarf with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
-Wearing a sweater, denim shorts and pantyhose.
-Or in this pose (i.imgur.com/Mdg3Uof.jpg) including clothing
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Kay from GuP: imgur.com/a/i2xur
-Wearing Oktoberfest/German clothes serving beer imgur.com/a/zSS1x
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a duster, wearing an apron and a handkerchief on her head and possibly cleaning. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908405

Another suggestion is Mai in her gym uniform stretching by pulling one leg up like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303035
Reference for Mai's gym uniform: i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg

Or perhaps Mai lying in bed just after waking up in the morning. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1723993
Mai normally sleeps in shorts and a tanktop with her hair down: i.imgur.com/2qBzl48.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

You got something, haremfag.

requesting Uni laying down with a rifle like she is about to snipe someone with it

Anchor post for the Himiko WIP. It's looking fantastic so far. Thank you again.
The inclusion of her taking Camie's blood is pretty spot on to Himiko's character so thats a nice touch.

Just seeing this now, don't worry about the scanner it looks great thank you.

For the month of October, requesting my lovely Anna as a harpy similar to the YGO Harpies. Refs: imgur.com/a/KaJcL

That or her as a vampire for Halloween.

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Psssh...... hey drawfags, up for a challenge? Draw Tessou (level 6 in lewd scale) corresponding with the tags bellow:

anklet
armband
barefoot_sandals
belly_chains
body_jewelry
bracelet
chain_belt
colored_pubic_hair
inverted_nipples
thigh_strap

Do you think that you can do it or is too LEWD for you to handle? If so, take your time and good luck!!!

Obs: If you don't know about the lewd scale:

pastebin.com/g5vtysiu

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please!

• Cosplaying as Tron Bonne, or as BoTW Zelda. Refs: imgur.com/a/9ZOZD
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Lewd: A PoV pic of her like this, her normal outfit is fine but feel free to change it up: imgur.com/M22prPh
◦ Something Autumn-ey, like kicking her way through fallen leaves

But as usual, I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a shota user proposing to his future wife Nohohon.

Requesting Morgan:

-Wearing autumn clothes
-Studying really hard, or maybe napping on her desk as an aftermath.
-POV with a hand on her cheek. Something resembling this:
imgur.com/a/4oS2G

Anything cute or cutelewd will also be appreciated.

Requesting an Omega (right most style) version of Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd outfit in the middle

I'm requesting Yukiho baking a cake or something similar please!
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Kagura celebrating her own birthday, maybe receiving a birthday cake and/or wrapped present, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Amu Hinamori
More Amu references: imgur.com/a/8pawy

Cute:
-Amu covered in bandages and feathers like in this Reference: i.imgur.com/56aMQ2q.jpg
-Exhausted, sweating, and tired from working out. Much preferably in fashionable exercise clothes. (I can come up with an idea or reference if you don't wanna make one up)
-Having trouble using a joystick
-Enjoying music wearing over the ear headphones. Like this but it doesn't have to be the exact same situation: i.imgur.com/0Z3CnrX.jpg
-Doing a smug smile with an undercut Reference: imgur.com/a/D5dXB
-Wearing pantyhose and showing off her legs and feet Reference: imgur.com/a/o4FS9
-Wearing her yellow sweater, lying on her stomach and her feet are up Reference: imgur.com/a/tJOic
-Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM
-Cosplaying as Grey Wolf with a slight blush on her face Reference: imgur.com/a/hotOJ
-Stretching and touching her toes Reference: imgur.com/a/JIYix

Lewd:
-in a sling bikini showing her butt (chest is optional) Reference: imgur.com/a/1NyVV
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch with implications she has no panties on reference: imgur.com/a/LxTCn
-doing pretzel pose reference: imgur.com/a/8hdnF
-upskirt PoV of her in this outfit: i.imgur.com/jlLnX47.jpg
-her covering her panties when someone sees her in this position and outfit: i.imgur.com/I7tcIbQ.jpg
-Wearing a collar and she's giving me the handle
-This colored (i.imgur.com/n5fqB3l.png)
-anything cutelewd

Also, if you were an artist who ever drew for me, would you like a Christmas gift? I believe in giving back so if you're interested, message me please.

Requesting Haruhi doing this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1890168

Or cosplaying as Milim (imgur.com/a/56XxH ) or using any of these outfits imgur.com/a/Bsstb though if you got any other in mind I'd really like to see it.

And other waifu's/alternate hairstyles are encouraged:: imgur.com/a/3MMP0

Requesting Hakodate Omiko laying on a bench or laying on a grass hill basking in the moonlight of a starry night sky.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting a cute swordboy. Do whatever you want if you want.

This completely took me by surprise! You drew her suit tailored to look like her uniform and it blends really well into that cute bunnysuit underneath. You did a wonderful job on her legs, they look so welcome and smooth. Really glad to see you back, drop! Thank you for drawing her and taking so much time to complete this, it was worth it!

>rerequesting after getting a delivery
>on monday no less
Shame.

The fun is over. This is overtime. Any one want lewd, really lewd drawing? You probably not getting anything.

I love getting nothing.

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

I want hardcore lewd, where do I commission you?

Can I still sign up even if I got something?

Try not to go /h/.

I'm taking the risk.

I dont mind waiting another week. I'm patient enough. If you do wanna draw lewds my request has a bunch of lewd ideas.

Happy end of the weekend! I hope everyone had a good time. I'd like to request Johan at the beach, either resting or doing beach stuff.
If you're up for it, I'd love anything with SI!! Here's the SI reference: imgur.com/a/SoJ6r. A suggestion for a pose would be this: imgur.com/a/JddV8
Anything else is greatly appreciated, too. Please and thank you!

Is this some kind of hint?

Hello everyone!
Requesting Mizore in one of the following ideas:

-Something Halloween/autumn related.

-Wearing some oversized/undersized clothes.

-Receiving head pats.

As always anything is appreciated and thank you!

Requesting Yutaka wearing a sling bikini with Lavinia like in the image Laviniabro links or her wearing spats, with an emphasis on her cute butt.

that you ycake?

This is incredible. I never once doubted that these would get delivered at some point. Thank you so much for your hard work Dropship in delivering not just Ai, but the nearly 50 other waifus as well. It was a massive undertaking, but in the end it turned out great and Ai looks absolutely beautiful. That cute smile of hers is the one that brightens my day, and you drew the outfit I chose so well and it looks perfect on her. Her pose is super cute too, I love everything about this drawing so thank you once again for drawing her! What a fantastic way to end the weekend, so I hope you have a really nice week

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the outfit below with her hands resting on top of her breasts while winking at the viewer.
>Outfit: i.imgur.com/pnQ2V1v.png
>Pose: i.imgur.com/BbHmTiX.jpg

Or, her wearing a revealing witches outfit and eating a lolipop for Halloween.
>Witch1: i.imgur.com/h7Kfmqz.jpg
>Witch2: i.imgur.com/3l9DFfT.jpg

Kindly requesting Colette happily giving me a lap pillow or happy head hugs telling me “good job”
Alternatively, her wearing a low-cut shirt and some extended_downblouse

Requesting Eyesight; some suggestions:

Posing like the girl in the Cheerleader's Cheer card (Pokemon TCG).
i.imgur.com/9FYXHKp.jpg

Trying to lick an ice cream cone with her snake tongue.

With this expression.
i.imgur.com/11XufN6.jpg

Other approaches will be highly appreciated.

Requesting Len being smug and wearing a military style uniform.
maybe sitting like this i.imgur.com/2SklwcQ.jpg or any other fitting pose.

reference: i.imgur.com/clrlIu2.jpg

anything else is fine too.

sure.

Good evening everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua. Since it's finally October, i'd love to see her in a cute Halloween costume (maybe as a devil for instance since she is one.) Alternatively, i'd love to see her perhaps cooking in an apron or cleaning in a maid uniform, just general everyday stuff.

Anything else within reason is fine as well. Please and thank you, and I hope everyone has a good week.

Posting in case some kind drawfriend is already working in some of my request.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan wearing a western wedding dress or an uchikake.

Or as alternative, requesting she covering her mouth with a scarf like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2747435
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525227

Hope everyone start the week well.

>Even /ss/ user left and it’s cancelled this year
Is this true?

He didn't own it or anything, as long as people sign up it will continue.

Someone needs to organize it and make sure troll deliveries don't get in and everyone gets a delivery. We even had backup artist in case someone flaked. We have an artist drought now so I'm worried we won't have enough participation.

I want to bake my waifu a cake for her birthday. Do you think it's possible with zero cooking skills?

Even my own waifu is known for being really bad at cooking, even she got to a level where her ood was edible.
Train and learn how to make a cake. Even amateurs can cook and bake if they are willing to learn.

I will participante. Someone please organize it.

Yes, follow the recipe, watch videos, make the effort.

Just get that quick mix stuff. Honestly baking isnt hard you just gotta not fuck up ingredients.
I dont give a damn about secret santa but I wanna give gifts to certain drawfriends.

Yeah but her birthday is next week. Can I make it if I pour all my feelings and effort into it?

Thank you so much for including Mint in this Dropship! She looks super adorable in that outfit, I love how happy and goofy she looks with that big kigurumi on!

I hope you have a fantastic week!

I don't know why anybody's saying it's Monday when it's very clearly only 11:24.

Maybe another time.
While I would like that, something makes me hesitate.

Hell yeah, dude! Go for it.
As an example, not that waifufag but take Mizore for example. She wanted to learn how to make curry, and spent days and packets of bandaids at a time perfecting her ability to make curry.

Requesting C.C. as a Gundam Fighter (i.e. from G Gundam). Design of her suit and/or Mobile Suit up to you, though I can provide at least some additional refs if needed. Larger C.C. ref:

dropbox.com/s/zohdv4y0pvki0un/cc ref large.jpg

seems like a lot to do alone, including participating myself. what artists were in charge of covering for shitposts and how much did that even happen?
should we make a discord?

>should we make a discord?
That was the downfall of everything. It was always through emails and the google doc I say stick with that. We have enough discord faggotry as it is.

Cooking isn't that difficult. Follow the steps, don't deviate from it, actually pay attention to what you're doing and you'll be fine.

Did anyone even attempt to contact SS user?

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Don't know I don't know their contract or if they still hang around these threads. I'd honestly like to keep it with them since the last couple went off pretty well. Does anyone here have their contact to see if they are still doing it this year?

I still have it. I'll ask.

I have it too, but I'll leave it to you then.

Thanks a bunch Dropship, if you see this. It's really nice and I'm glad to see you're still alive, take a nice long rest now, you deserve it.

A lack of awareness of differing timezones. It's 8:34 where I live.

Requesting Lavinia wearing a sling bikini with Yutaka like this
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
Wearing this armor
>imgur.com/a/taExX
Trying out the Star Guardian Miss Fortune outfit
> imgur.com/a/V4aOF
As any of these various MTG cards
>imgur.com/a/UDH11
Or dressed like these various smt/persona monsters
>imgur.com/a/eo3Zj
Please, thank you, and have a great weekend!

It don't matter, nothing that I request get done anyway.

its whatever you make it man, I just use it exact same as an email group. Its not some new boogyman, before discord the same circlejerks used skype.

usually i'd wait for bump limit and such, but since this is the monday thread, what's the deal with christmas here? i read on a previous thread that last year every fag got something, is that right? i might as well start doing some stuff earlier on

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

It was a signup for secret santa. Everyone made a request and everyone had to draw a request for a random person in secret.

>last year every fag got something
Only if you signed up and participated. There was on user who organized it for the last couple years but they seem to be MIA this year.

Requesting Himari in the Hina Logi eyecatch style. i.imgur.com/S51hR7p.jpg
Or since it's Inktober, let's see some pretty ink!

More stuff here , here imgur.com/a/7ZSJs, and here imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Taiga wearing a cute set of tiger ears and a tail, please.
Or Birdyfags's really super idea of Birdy and Taiga hanging out at a cafe or sparing.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

She is very cute, hope you like her.
imgur.com/a/Lub8q

imgur.com/a/fSQGc

Here is Sina from last weekend.
imgur.com/a/2xKQW

Damn, nice works.

howd you do those little dots in the hair color? is that watercolor for the hair or markers?

Holy shit lad I thought this was dead forever.
Thanks a bunch for not dropping off the face of the earth and drawing my waifu.

nice

Is a jumper like a sweater or a jumper skirt like a dress? I have no idea

Anyone interested in something like this? Cute and innocent waifu on one side, perverted slutty waifu after dark.

Fuck yes.

Maybe next weekend, I'm out for now.
Have a good weekend everyone!

>Anyone interested in something like this?
Every minute of every day, and every day of every week.

That is an interesting idea, putting that in a folder
My waifu is pretty pure though, so I wouldn't trust someone else to decide what goes on the right side

I mean, sorta? I like the idea that mai waifu is a hidden pervert but I dont want her to be some kind of deviant at night.

Are you going to draw it?

I wouldn't trust it drawn in public.
I'd only ask for a private of that.

Same

thank-you two

hair is marker with colour pencil, dots are white gelly roll pen

I want to make my waifu into a deviant over time

Is tracing haram around here?

It's pretty cheap in general. Just draw it by yourself.

Unless someone literally requests "This, but with my waifu instead," you can assume that tracing is pretty haram.

Something comfy or sexy.

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

imgur.com/a/ea78y

>believing shitposters
It's not, he's still here.