What’s Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think of Jesse Lee Peterson?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cTVrwtTg0D8
youtu.be/V9Tgn1DDeY8
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/2MjKE3CdNOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he eats his own poop and loves it.

It must suck to be born on the high end of the nigger iq scale

Ignorance is bliss

Based blackman

haha i watched that the other day. the dildo on the left thinks he's the next mlk. i was waiting for him to yell out 'I HAVE A DREAM'

funny thing is these blm dickheads all think they can be the next mlk it's so fucking sad but hilarious. just lazy uneducated tools hoping competing for a career in sitting on your ass and spouting out bullshit hoping to become the next mlk.

Are you a thlut?

even funnier when they didn't have an answer to his questions so they just kept repeating 'its the thinking' while doing the hands quotation sign.

hes ok
this is the best thing hes ever done, and it is actually really terrific
youtu.be/cTVrwtTg0D8

He is pretty great and has quality guests. He has a a pretty good interview with Black "Das Rite" Hebrews. He isn't anti-white and that is always good.

youtu.be/V9Tgn1DDeY8

Not sure what a thlut is my man

He may talk like he’s got a serious buzz, but he asks blackavists serious questions most whites are too scared to answer. Blacks aren’t used to their own kind thinking differently. There seems to be a borg hive mind at work.

/our/nog

He was pretty good in The Wire.

Awesome thanks!

Whos that nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I enjoy him. It's always hilarious when he outsmarts his guests.

>I don't know what a slut is
>Then why are you out here supporting it?
[[WOMANING INTENSIFIES]]

>blue eyes
one of us

Based beyond beliefe
if all the blacks were like him we would finally have peace

He's a good one

comedy gold

youtu.be/2MjKE3CdNOo

If this nigger isn't getting into heaven im fucked

I don't envy him. It must be pretty difficult to herd all those niggers towards common-sense.

DEY YEARNING FOR DEY FATHERS

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Once he said when he sees young angry black men, he just want to talk to them, that he once was like them and want to heal them.

Really good guy

I had resentments towards my father. He helped me understand my own father. I am more relaxed now

That was a good video. He asked simple questions, and not a single one of those bitches could answer a single one of them.

my favourite was the girl who was talking all kinds of shit and said "everyone's a slut, i'm a slut, you're a slut, your mom's a slut" and then Jesse asks her "is your mom a slut?" and she says no

That vid was great. I loved how he just kept calling them sluts and how upset they got.

le based blackman, you shluuut

Good in small doses. His manner of speaking gets irritating as fuck, it distracts from what he's saying after a while.

he is a good man
> but not a true leader of his ppl
open but wont see race for what it is..
> rather cuck for jesus and civic nationalism then free the niggers back to africa

Are women retarded ?

Too much a christcuck but besides that would love to have a few beers and shoot the shit with him.

Kinda good occasionally unhinged and looking violence prone.

You might be if you don't already know the answer.

based man

He's a good man, both the black kids are stupid and they've been encouraged to think they're better than they are, they're arrogant and ignorant. She also looks like Pepe

Typical boomer, but also a nigger. At least he has his heart in the right place, I think.