Magic powers can't even beat this talentless loser

>Magic powers can't even beat this talentless loser
Just how useless can magic be?

Other urls found in this thread:

rakudai-kishi.wikia.com/wiki/Riku_Misora
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/海空りく
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ikki is literally Anti-mage

You know he has magical powers too, right? That's the whole crux of the series, that just because he doesn't have the kind of flashy, ridiculous magical blasting powers that other people do that he can still make it phenomenally effective through training, sword skill, and force of will.

So I was reading the novel and I really liked how Ikki (after all his hard work) managed to become a desperado. He works extremely hard and after years of training he reaches his limit, and in the final round of the tournament against Stella he reaches his limit
And then he breaks through, he surpasses his limit and defeats Fate. He becomes a desperado, this is considered an extremely difficult feat as it requires you to go past your limits. It ups your magic power, makes you stronger and allows you to "train your magic as if it was a muscle". It served as extreme character development too cause of the journey it took to get him here, it proved Ikki that hard work could pull through, and prevail against talent. I was a bit inspired by it.
Then the author decides to give this special status to Stella. Suddenly the bridge that Ikki managed to grap became further, and she did it with significantly less training too. I dropped the novel after, that powerup was supposed to be extremely special and now it's just expired.

Yeah there was a lot of repeated statements but I'm tired as fuck
Give me a break about it please.

Wished he acted more like this guy considering they're both exiled from their families for being shit at magic and excelled through their own will instead of being the typical happy go lucky harem MC.
Imouto a shit.

best girl falls in love with him

>Stellashit
>Best
That's hilarious.

>author decides to give this special status to Stella
Just like C. S. Regios

He's still supposed to be really bad at magic to the point he's practically magic-less compared to everyone though.

if magic is a penis then Ikki is a trap. it doesn't look like it but he totally has one.

He's a 12-inch one pump chump.

>Then the author decides to give this special status to Stella
It's not confirmed that she's desperado, all we know is that the shape of her device changed.

Can Ikki even drain mana?

>It ups your magic

Does that mean he actually had a puddle of mana instead of the drop he had before?

>someone was autistic enough to watch all that

I don't get it.

Hands down the stupidest thing I ever watched.

Guy who has zero magic affinity, uses physical strength anti magic crap to beat everyone. What kind of nonsense writing is this anyway??

Sup Forums meme

>HARBLEGEFBEWIUGBEGGRSGHFH
what did he mean by this?

Obviously, the writer's a talentless idiot who projects himself onto the MC to fulfill the wish of not being a loser in contrast to in real life. Clearly why all these kinds of stories are shit.

Does he have anti-magic crap?
I thought he just enhanced his own physical abilities to beat everyone.

Isn't the writer female, though?

Source? This wiki page seems to address them as "he".

rakudai-kishi.wikia.com/wiki/Riku_Misora

Even the japanese wikipedia page says he's male when translated.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/海空りく

Just the idea this series is written by a female sounds really stupid. How autistic does a woman have to be to write about a wish fulfillment male MC with a shitty loser personality and a harem of bimbos that get pathetically objectified? Why would you even think the writer is female?