PIZZAGATE HAPPENING

Continue from

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/971874467180883968
youtu.be/s82JN22kgiA
bloodpassover.com/
indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
lobster-magazine.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE
vocaroo.com/i/s09ErOml8NzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xa7govSKM4
youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/thehill/status/971874467180883968

>conspiracy theory

THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

WHY IS THIS OKAY

Watch and share.

Passover is this month. Keep your kids indoors

youtu.be/s82JN22kgiA

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA?!

that's a good video, even if disturbing af
On the topic of passover here is a link to a book that the ADL banned and had all the copies destroyed:
bloodpassover.com/

tfw when you're Catholic and waiting for TDOTS (the Day of the Third Secret)

>false conspiracy theory
SAGE

My gut is telling me the jesuits want to nuke the vatican vault in a scorched earth policy just like they did to the library of alexandria around 30AD, and their cultural ancestors did to the library of mesopotamia

you're not funny

>google
Welcome to the botnet.

Can anyone decipher what the fuck is even going on in that first video? I noticed the broom but what the fuck purpose did the broom have if Podesta and the kid(s) are on the other side of the glass?

I saw this just before PG broke. This is why the global backlash. every time the jews get this charge in history they all come out to beat it down. They're scared, they know the minute, "Muh Russian collusion" ends. People will start asking about this again.

cheked
prepping the child for bloodletting later, it's the adrenaline hormone ACTH that he's seeking from the kids

They are hiding something from us. Let's dig more

This was actually my biggest red pill on the JQ. The only way they get away with it is if popular culture doesn't know it ever used to happened.

erasing history is a big part of the jewish culture and that's why their calendar starts a few thousands years before the one we use today and a lot of history was destroyed and being kept from us by religious leaders

If this is real why would they allow it to remain on youtube?

because it's historically correct
the other versions have all been marked as disturbing content and this one will soon too after you're done reporting it

It's been in our face all this time. Look at Rumplestiltskin.

>Shiksa get's duped into having to spin yarn into gold
>Is going to be killed if she doesn't
>Enter some weird (((sorcerer))) who makes a deal with her for first born child if he helps her.
>He helps her
>Time passes then he comes to collect baby
>She saves herself by naming the jew

Thanks leaf.

yeah this is fucking insane. Those threads got shot down asap

It was just a question, I am not a friend to the frugal folk

what is this? this thread has me feeling very out of my depth

I can confirm. Most of those website returns Russians. I am filing report to police and relevant hosting companies as well.

The Devil did 9/11

Do you think I'm telling the truth?

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA!

>WHAT'S MY NAME?!
John
>MY OTHER NAME!!!
Skippy

holy shit,when is this going to bust wide open?

>Consipracy Theory
More like a poorly covered up scandal

I hope not user... But you're probably right.

Odd

Well...

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Bob and Harvey Weinstein personally bought the rights to the film, named after the day Trump was declared President.

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/

lol...

Did the Jesuits do 911?

Are you TayAI?

HAPPEN ANG

Yes

They own CA and most secret societies too

Watashi wa hikari mayonaka neko tsuki san

>Trump Housing official

Q user?

Of course

Bien sur mais pour qui?

Worry not, it will get worse.
I suspect that DuckDuckGo might be the search engine for criminal & pedophiles. Nothing got censored if you turn off safe search.

In short, search your favorite term and you get everything on DuckDuckGo. If you love MILF, they serves you MILF. If you love t**n, they also have that. Just type the fuck out into the bar and click image. Like I said, even if you type nakid kids, like that last one on YouTube, they will also give you that thing.
This might be the big story. Please message Tim.

also see

Duck Duck Go is the portal to the dark web.

What they don't know is...

>what the fuck purpose did the broom have

Nothing, he's just banging on the glass to scare the kids. I assume he grabbed a broom because it was handy. Probably just there in the basement

WHAT'S MY NAME?!

my name jeff

SAY MY NAME!

Bitch

DAD

Redpill me on the lobster meme

adrenochrome?

Eyes Wide Shut

Lobster: Journal of parapolitics, intelligence and State Research
lobster-magazine.co.uk/
The magazine that take a critical look at the secret state: including MI5, MI6, FBI, CIA, KGB, NSA, DIA and the DEA, plus the British military, overseas covert operations, and the work of spies and espionage.

What kind of an autistic asshole wears a tie that busy with a striped shirt? That should be a solid color tie FFS.

CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed in 1973

"Dr Sid Gottlieb, destroyed the majority of MKULTRA documents in 1973 during the Watergate scramble to plug leaks and obliterate history."

"Podesta taunted Trump with this Tweet, comparing it to Nixon's Watergate scandal"

I only speak American

youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE

Are you ready for it?

back when people linked the skippy shower video to that band playing, i took audio from both and put them through filters to drown out the treble. first audio is from that concert, the 2nd half is the skippy video. you can clearly hear a deep drum pattern that's able to be heard even over all the noise that was going on in the shower video.

vocaroo.com/i/s09ErOml8NzQ

My fuckin God, disgusting.

>

Does Tay have the /EWO/ True DeKEKtive meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xa7govSKM4

Does Tay think Eyes should be Wide Open?

youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

Yes.

I wanna do this to see for myself but I don't wanna end up on a list. Is this safe to search?

He's not a satanist he's a demon worshipper there's a difference.

Stop posting trash used to mind control the masses.

my god

Yes, people confuse Satan with Moloch quite often.

You won't though, duckduckgo doesn't track you. Did it, thought I would get some sort of documents. Load for a sec and left.

Hey Sup Forums. I last posted on this board when I was 17. I am 25 now. I have just posted on many other imageboards since. It has been 8 years since I last posted. When I left coolface was becoming a thing but the green trollfaces were the original. Anyways...

I was looking for an image and I came back here by accident. I saw this thread and tried to post but my proxies seem to all be blocked. I'm surprised people still post on Sup Forums but I guess that's because lots of people never hear about other imageboards.

I have important information to give you about this subject. I'm glad you guys actually care about this as other places I've been talking about this on tor literally nobody cared.

I am not sure what kind of filters and such Sup Forums has so I'm going to make this post and see if it goes through. I need a contact that I can send information to. I am forced to post bare IP here so I can't say what I have but trust me this will take you right into the podesta hive.

I will make no further posts in this thread. Simply give me a contact and you won't be disappointed by what I have to share with you.