ITT: Preventable deaths

>Nagisa should've chose the fucking hospital from the start

Also:
>If I was George Joestar, there would be no way in hell I'm adopting a bum's evil son (Dio)

(Seriously though guys, you could've prevented this thread's death too)

Now that I think about it I can't remember some really preventable deaths.
Bump.

I honestly have a hard time remembering any funny deaths from manga/anime, would have to open my list to refresh my memory which isn't really worth it. And typing things like he shouldn't do this, or that is really boring.

He could've adopted dio and prevented death just by trusting his own son a little bit more, he also admits this just a little bit before dying.
I can think of a few,
Shimon could've just manned up and not make kamina get off his fucking robot to slap his shit.
Chirin could've just not fucked everything up in his quest for revenge.
Lelouche could've just made a deal with CC and become immortal and escape at the end ,whoops.

>could've just manned up and not make kamina get off his fucking robot to slap his shit.
Thankfully he didn't, Kamina's death was the reason I continued watching the show. Fuck that little bitch.

Oh I remember one now.
Jirou in Toriko should've just used a full knocking on Acacia Neo instead of letting him use his tongue.

Rei
Rei
ReI

The whole plot of part 4 could've been avoided if kira just let shingechi run off with his hand

Nah the only difference is that Josuke would have less motivation to pursue Kira, and if that happened the new MC would be Rohan, thank God that didn't happen.

the whole plot of part 4 would've been avoided if it weren't for that fucking dog that stole shigechi's sandwich

Fuck don't even remind me of that show.
>BLEEEEEEAAAARUGHARRRRRUUGGGHHHHHHHHBBHBRAAAPPPPP
>le vomits literally every fucking thing in the continents
>somehow it's fucking intact and edible
>oh hey it's so good now
>LETS BE FRIENDS AND EAT TOGETHER HAHA SHINING SPARKLES
JUST THE MERE MENTION OF TORIKO MAKES ME WANT TO RIP OUT ALL MY INSIDES OUT AND EAT THEM SO I CAN VOMIT THEM BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS MANGA

Josuke could have prevented his grandfather's death by not taking his eye off the murderous water stand in a bottle that he stupidly left right next to the guy who knows nothing about stands.

Shigechi would have reported it to the police, and the ring on the hand would be traced back to his purchase of it. Kira had no choice (aside from fleeing town, which he refused to ever do)

Kira bought his girl a ring. It would have been traced back to him immediately.

If we're trying to prevent the plot, Kira should have blown up the hand as soon as he got it back, just in case anyone DID see what was inside, there would be no way to trace it back to him.

i forgot he died desu

The thing that bothered me the most was the user of Surface. The guy who used the Lock wasn't evil, he was just a dick. But Surface killed a classmate for insulting his waifu and then tried to do the same thing to Josuke and nobody gave a shit. He ended up becoming one of Koichi's friends. What the fuck?

Also Yukako was a psychopath and nobody had her locked up.

Or Kira play t cool and say it's a prop or it's a joke

I thought Surface just stabbed an eye out of the classmate.
Still fucked up though. I guess they kept him around just because he was another guy who knew of stands.

I forget why he was evil though, was he in league with Red Hot Chilli Pepper, because I can hardly remember that arc and what the villain's objective was even supposed to be

It's okay user, I understand.

Or if Kira just put a bomb on stand by on the hand. It could have been a small one to just dissintegrate the hand in which case Shigechi just takes an empty bag with him. Or a large one that blows up Shigechi without him ever seeing Kira or securing any evidence.

He could've gotten away with it if he offered to buy Shigechi's bread with double the price.

Kamina's death was when the show died for me. Simon was so fucking god damn generic. I know the boring type of people who have that as their favorite anime can relate to such a bland empty shell.

Josuke could have used Crazy Diamond to "fix" Kira back toward his hand, like what he did to rescue Okuyasu when his arm was chopped off, which would have saved Aya and Kosaku.

Though even without that, its still totally ridiculous that a severely injured handless Kira was able to outrun the group to Cinderella with time to spare to force a face switch

I like to pretend Kira kept his hand and just deployed Sheer Heart Attack normally, it makes more sense.

I don't remember the names of most characters so I'll just refer to them by their stands:

Bad Company creates Aqua necklace. I have no idea why he chose to pick a death row inmate to help him, but he does. RHCP kills him and steals the Arrow because he thinks it will make him stronger and he'll be able to do whatever he wants, he doesn't have motivation beyond that but is still evil and has to be dealt with.

Surface wasn't allied with RHCP, but Bad Company gave him that stand before he was killed. He kills/maims a dude for insulting his waifu, yes. The news gets around school and Josuke and Koichi only investigate because they think it might be the work of a Stand.

The most confusing part of that anime was how Josuke was fully healed after being completely impaled in two places despite the fact that his stand doesn't work on himself

>Goku could've easily survived teleporting Cell to King Kai's planet AND save King Kai at the same time with his actual combat speed (maybe the monkey too depending on how close it was to King Kai)
Though I guess they kind of explained that he was feeling guilty of him being alive attracts weirdos that wants to destroy Earth

Other than that I don't think there are any preventable deaths in Dragon Ball

Shigechi got the last one, if I remember correctly.

Not sure if it counts, but nearly every death in Buu could be considered preventable given the train wreck of bad decisions made by Supreme Kai or Vegeta early in the arc

He's a little jew though so he might accept if Kira pays double for the bread.

Yeah, but why did Surface's user know of Jotaro and want to run him out of town though?

Did Bad Company (Okuyasu's bro) just like telling everyone he made into a stand about Jotaro for some reason?

yeah, that doesn't make sense. he denies knowing RHCP and I don't think Bad Company even knew about Jotaro. iirc Jotaro only came back to Japan to investigate his uncle and check out his stand. Maybe he only wanted toget rid of Jotaro because he knew Star Platinum Za Warudo was a powerful stand that could easily beat him if it came to that?

What did the Supreme Kai do wrong again?
It's been too long

To name a few, let the bad guys extract Gohan's energy to refill half of Buu's power, did not warn anyone about Dabura's spit until he already spit on Krillin and Piccolo, and also refused to let the Saiyans simply blow up Babidi's ship and end the arc then and there.

Nope. There would still be murders and Reimi's spirit would still put Rohan on the case.