Regardless of your thoughts on the show itself, can we all agree that Aya Hirano's voice is sexy as hell?

Regardless of your thoughts on the show itself, can we all agree that Aya Hirano's voice is sexy as hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA
youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs
youtube.com/watch?v=aqws3z-eqB4
youtube.com/watch?v=PAvsEn8cty8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you repeat the question?

Not just Haruhi's voice. Her everything.

Why did the seiyu being a slut matter at all to the japs? Surely even the hikik-est hikikomori is able to separate the fiction of the character from the reality of the VA.

That song was the highest point of the anime. It's where she truly sung her heart out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWB01IuMvzA

>8 years ago
>64 Million Views

And I think there was a comment from one of the producers in the anime that thanked us for watching anime.

Good boy. Not just Aya, but Haruhi too.

Yes, OP1 is one of the best things

They're both great, but I like Super Driver a lot.

Sluts are the best

It's not like they said Haruhi was a slut because of it.

It's pretty good also, probably not as liked because it's associated with E8

Yeah, that was kind of a shit show. But the rest of that season was pretty good. If you were to cut out some of the E8 episodes, season 2 is pretty good.

she's a slut anyway

Movie making arc is the worst shit in the series and almost made me drop reading it.

It has its moments but it would probably work better as a short story.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs

youtube.com/watch?v=aqws3z-eqB4

youtube.com/watch?v=PAvsEn8cty8

>God knows live
damn her voice sounds bad there

Sighs is the most important part of the series when it comes to character development. It gets overshadowed by Disappearrance, but without its events Haruhi would remain as a huge bitch.

if the VA is a whore then by the distributive property Haruhi is a home wrecking slut as well

>Surely even the hikik-est hikikomori is able to separate the fiction of the character from the reality of the VA.
That's where you're wrong

I want to be called a good boy too.

She's a well liked seiyuu. The vocal minority who deride her online are mostly salty bassists.