BASED
BUMP !

Fpbp

>be liberal
>love mexicans
>hate guns
>Holder report comes out
What happens next?

I have always had this feeling that this would be THE happening to bring the whole shit show to and end. Yes 911 is larger in scale and wickedness, but F&F ties to so many things:

Drug Cartels
Isis
Possibly Vegas
Murders of police and border patrol
Benghazi
Arab Spring

Its like Comp'd sampler.

Cool...I guess. Anything incriminating would have been removed a long time ago.

as a white (now ex) resident
Hang that fucker HIGH

Unfortunately nothing will happen because Americans are retarded and need the electric Jew to tell them what their opinions are.

That is one smug asshole. I wish him the best.

Redpill me on the Fast and Furious documents? What are they about?

Filthy Obongo commies on suicide watch.

It really is quite amazing how delusional you are.

Probably nothing. Fast and Furious was run locally from the Phoenix FBI offices, so if the documents embarrass anybody they'll be relative nobodies. Eric Holder and Obama are only responsible in the sense that they were at the top of the chain of command and hence were technically responsible for everything the FBI does, even if it was authorised at a level well below them.

If you're asking what Fast and Furious was, it was the FBI tracking gun shipments to the Mexican cartels. It was an embarrassment because they lost track of a couple.

If you're wondering why Sup Forums and the Republican party has a massive hard-on for this topic, it's because in the right-wing echo chamber 'tracking gun shipments to the cartels' morphed into 'sent gun shipments to the cartels'. And of course, they decided it was all personally arranged by Obama and Holder. The truth is the FBI never sent guns across the border, only tried to track the ones being purchased already, and even if it was a fuckup it only involved a couple of guys at the Phoenix FBI field office.

There's some debate over whether the FBI could and should have seized the shipments, but when you look into it, the whole reason the program started in the first place was because Arizona law was making it extremely difficult for the FBI to arrest cartel straw buyers. Apparently in Arizona walking into a gun shop near the border and spending 20k cash on stacks of assault rifles isn't enough probable cause. Arizona judges need to see the straw buyer being personally fellated by the leader of the Sinaloa cartel before they'll admit that there might be a connection. (Arizonan gun shops make millions annually through legal arms sales that somehow end up with the cartels, a fact which I'm sure has no bearing on anything we're discussing).

Bingo!

voluminous if verified

literally not a single thing I said is on there. Also, you're about 18 months too late to be talking about shareblue

You misunderstand how downplayed this whole operation was. Other user is right. It could be tied to many things. The hard on people have is how the qhole thing has Ben covered up and any requests for info have been stonewalled. This could be the beginning of a happening. Timing is coincidentally near the midterm elections.

Vegas will be explained!

>Probably nothing.
This speaks volumes though.

>Unfortunately nothing will happen because Americans are retarded and need the electric Jew to tell them what their opinions are

Fallacious. The plebs are waking up in massive numbers. Id be terrified if I were a kike.

>Phoenix FBI
It was a fucking ATF operation you disingenuous kike

Really? I couldn't follow the cerebral plot line after the third movie.

>It was an embarrassment because they lost track of a couple.
>couple
>all of them

>they didnt give them to cartels
>they just forced gun dealers to participate in what they knew were illegal weapons deals
>they just forged documents to purchase firearms using the gun dealers accounts
>nothing to see here

All shills will be held to account for their crimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkGTyndJC1w

you're right. My bad for getting your alphabet agencies mixed up (why do you need so many?). The rest of what I said is true though.

>they just forced gun dealers to participate in what they knew were illegal weapons deals
>they just forged documents to purchase firearms using the gun dealers accounts
these are total lies