Is this the best looking show of the season?

Is this the best looking show of the season?

And maybe AOTS?

It clearly has the best designs. If only people in real life can go around dressed as these characters.

it sucks dude

So is this basically Fate?

Not sure what it is exactly, but to me it looks like an 80s OVA made in 2017.

It's shit and so is Boar

I want to spank the Monkey.

Not really? They're both battle royals, but Fate has characters from different eras all meeting in one predestined battle. This is just some gangsta shit.

>do this
>get bullied within 10 feet of leaving my house

>leaving your house
Don't kid yourself user.

Please tell me she isn't dead, i would be so pissed if she was.

Why? She was just an edgy whore. You knew she would be blown out right away because of her arrogance. Looking forward to the development of the other characters.

>Psycho-tits is the only one dressed reasonably.

Bunny is a necromancer, so of course she isn't dead. He killed Snake and he's alive.

>Necromanticist
ftfy

How did Snake lose to bunny?

GARO: VANISHING LINE looks stunning

Also... show of the season? AOTY? Dont make me laugh OP

Best OP goes to Ousama Game.

I want to cock Cock.

Decent looking hag and that's about it. Not sure if any point in watching since she's dead now and will have to be zomb'd up visually.

She's not dead though. Bunny is clearly going to bring her back from the dead.

If you think a corpse being puppeted by a necromancer is "alive" then you're fucking 2-digit IQ retarded.
SHE IS D E A D
fullstop.
She lost the tournament, out of the running, her soul, personality and self-determination is gone.
Bunny is playing with the left over empty shell for his own means.
I hope you're meme'ing about her being alive because great job you made me mad at the idea that this is what someone might actually believe.

It's actually pretty insulting to necromancers that those anons would think like that. What's the point of raising a corpse if it still has a will of its own? Pig and Snek are now marionettes to be moved at the Bun's desire.

Is this shit taste general? or just this particular shit taste show?

>tfw you had no hot older chick being slutty with you to cuck her little sister
>what a miserable school life

>Thorculese in tank-top
>psychotitsMcgee, the dual-viewlding machinegunner
>No-Pants Nina
>Hobo-horns
>Matador-man, the uncut.
>Edge-wolf with cone-nips
>A gay robot
>A gay ware-bunny in tracks
>Carpet-wearer with a fork
>the overly-exposed firemen
>catgrill

greetings from first thread

>>do this
>>get bullied within 10 feet of leaving my house
Alternately, get arrested for walking around with a functional flame thrower.

flamethrowers are less illegal than you might think

Actually only the Snake brothers are dressed "properly" for being professional hitmen.

NISIOISIN does it again

EBERIBODY

CRAP YER HEINZ

It has a nice artstyle but the character design itself is fucking terrible and the story/setting horrendous.

>manga is ahead of the anime

it's a cock and dog episode next, and cock beats dog

I hope they didn't blow half of the budget in the first episode, because the animation was the only thing worth watching

>she is dead
I'm still fucking mad.

>AOTS

Autism only to see? Yes, that sounds about right for trying to call something AOTS after one episode, or even at all really. fuck your opinion, no one cares but you.

You should do something about that stick in your ass

The worst part of her dying first is her imouto died for nothing and probably would have stood a better chance at winning.
Makes me wonder if the mother was a previous winner too.
It would make sense that the father would marry a frumpy older woman if that older woman was a champion, then it was his turn, and then it was the kids turn.

>could have been somewhat interesting if it followed such protagonist/antagonist's point of view
>kill her off in ep1
sasuga japan

I hope not. Dog is my rep

Anime would be ahead when episode 3 comes out though right?

What do you prefer? That only the main character get focus for the first episode while they explain the tournament. Then main character still keeps focus after that while everyone else only have brief opportunities for development?

It was the right choice to exhaust the development for one character with the introduction and leave room for everyone else later. It also makes it less clear who the actual main character is and keep things harder to predict.

no and no

and it is fucking terrible, but I want to see where it will go

monkey was talking about how everyone could live in the end, and it was implied that you could wish for the resurrection of the others, also bunny wanted to make an alliance with her.. so, bunny best boy will save everyone

Not even close.

Also, Fate has a pre-determined MC, which this anime does not seem to have. This means none of the characters have plot armor, which really elevates the battle-royale concept.

No, Garo, Kekkai Sensen and Mahoutsukai all looked better. Having said that, Chuuni Taisen had some great action sequences.

>boar
>interesting

I think Rat is the MC, he looks like it anyway.

A few players were going to join Monkey's team but they changed their minds as soon as Rabbit joined. Why?

Have you seen Rabbit?

Yes, cute and fluffy.

What are you trying to say?

picked the fuck up.
thanks for posting this webm

worth a watch?

>Dress as Ox
>Get bullied for supporting Tauromaquia

Holy shit

whoa is this the second season? I was gonna skip, now I need to go finish S1.