Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks today(along with...

Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks today(along with the quarterly MyShare bonus)? I don't know what I'm going to spend the $400 that I'll be receiving, but I hope it's not all in one place!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXXaJKoNNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

400$ coke party at your place

Reporting in, I have a total of 16 hours each week now that my pay has been raised to $11/hour and had a combined bonus of $400.

I'm seriously considering walking out tomorrow

Haha poor fucks acting like niggers over $400 bucks. I make $236,000 a year.

How many times will you post this fag

Haven't done that stuff in years.

Jesus 16 hours? I wouldn't be able to survive!!! I got bills to pay!

Not as many times as Soe posters.

I'd rather kill myself than work at walmart.

I felt the same way when I first started working here back in 2004.

I almost took a maintenance job there. Then I got into sales working from home. Sometimes after my shift I'll walk up to Walmart and see the guys doing the job that I almost took. I'm so glad things worked out the way they did.

I still live with my parents. Should I kill myself?

You should find a work from home gig and save your cash. Save every last bit you can and invest some in the stock market.

I wanted to kill myself when I was working at Walmart. I quit after 3 weeks.

Anyone who is not under the age of 22, above 55, or a nigger, should really evaluate their life choices of they work at Wal-Mart.

lol you get 150 more (one time) working for a company for 8 years more than someone else

really makes you think

Got $200, $450 quarter bonus, and 23 cents raise. All good bro

>Working at walmart for 10-14 years

yet you're still just as much of a faggot as them

Glad to see you avoided in what sure
would be disappointment.

No. At least you still have an intact family. Value it as not all of us are that lucky.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Have you found smething better?
I'm pushing 40 and have nothing else to analyze about my life.

Sounds like me when it came to the raise. Hope the bonus is well spent/invested!

Well, yeah. There are no other jobs out there that would be willing to match my hourly rate as I don't have a GED or anything.

At least they have a bit more consistency than your humble correspondent.

Its fucking totally awesome, Im getting 1000$!!! Ima gonna paaaarrrttttttyyyyy!!!! whew

In some ways I have respect people who work shit retail jobs. Although they are being exploited there is something about putting the minimum amount of effort into society. It it almost a fuck you to the system. Almost, but not quite.

Your lucky, Not everyone can take on the donkey in a mexican circus though.

Im only there cause how easy it is to steal stuff. Especially when you work nights. A morning doesnt go by when I dont walk out without my "bonus".

Someone has to do it

This thread just gets better every time you post it

Anyone feel like doing the math on how much of what walmart saves due to the tax cuts this is? Not assuming its high or low but would interest me.
At 2.3 million employees worldwide the bonus would be between .46 Billion and 2.3 Billion. If you just look at the US its between .28 Billion and 1.4 Billion Dollar.
Now does anyone know a way to find out how much walmart will save in taxes every year from now? Also a way to find out roughly how many employees are in each class of bonus eligibility?

don't be a jew

It's almost like you're losers working loser jobs
Too bad your ancestors were losers too
>you will never have a small loan of a million dollars

sorry brother..

try different avenues, you'll never look back

>adopt a kid for a year then give it back.
>repeat every year
>profit

they probably have solid 401ks all things considered.

He's being a nigger, but Wal-Mart is basically Jewish. Determine if the behavior is still distasteful based on that

If you work in the higher levels of WalMart you can make good money.

The people on the floor, though...

I wish I could get away with minimum effort at my job as i have to work up to 10 hours a week for free.

Walmart is rather desperate for tax write offs as it is.

I can't even get a small loan of $2k.

Too old and vested in the company to change my ways.

I don't think that exploit is available.
Positions are being cut left and right and i have over 350 people to compete with in this store. I'm not a woman either, so I don't have to worry about any semblance of promotions.Thanks class action lawsuits in the 90s.
Zero savings. Thanks taxes.

i love how all these republitards think that these bonuses make trump look good. Walmart only gave these out for two reasons.

1. to brain wash more retards into voting for more republicans so execs can stuff their pockets after more corporate tax breaks.

and the really big one

2. The higher ups know that this money will flow right back into the stores, because 98% of all walmart employees can only afford to shop at walmart. So nothing changes, poor republicans aren't going to see dramatic positive changes in their lifestyles as if they are being lifted out of poverty with these literal "crumbs". Also these bonuses "costed" walmart what? less than 50 mil? What do the workers get out of it? income that they WILL waste on shitty walmart products rather than put into a savings account that gives them a laughable 0.01%

Yeah all that winning huh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXXaJKoNNI

I believe these bonuses were planned before the tax shit. Maybe it was serendipitous. Walmart doesn't work that fast when it rolls out something like this.

I shop at Kroger though.

Wtf is a Kroger?

You've never heard of Kroger before?

>Work for Amazon
>Still haven't received a bonus
>Don't even get benefits

Where I'm from Kroger is called Fred Meyer. I guess Kroger must have bought them and they retained the same for regional familiarity

I think I got a case of something I was stocking that was from Kroger. Some distribution center must have fucked up somewhere and I let someone else take care of it since those flub ups arent my problem.

>Any fellow Walmart associates on Sup Forums hyped for the Trump-inspired bonus that's in our paychecks today(along with the quarterly MyShare bonus)? I don't know what I'm going to spend the $400 that I'll be receiving, but I hope it's not all in one place!

You post this copypasta over and over.
Are you shilling for Walmart, the worst company to work for in the USA?

if you dont use it to buy chainlink you are literally going to always be a poorfag

I work in manufacturing assembly. I went from 10.85 in 2005 to 16.10 a month ago. American privately owned non-union company. I wanna die from boredom at work. I wanna die at home because I don't see a way out.

>Well, yeah. There are no other jobs out there that would be willing to match my hourly rate as I don't have a GED or anything.
wtf go get one. Then go to community and get small loan to get certification in something. I'm being serious you could be making a better living ez user.

>Anyone who is not under the age of 22, above 55, or a nigger, should really evaluate their life choices of they work at Wal-Mart.

Meh I'm a 24 year old assistant manager and make decent money for my age and the job is a cakewalk 9 months out of the year.

There's a bunch of shitty companies in the US more often than not.

Grew up in poverty and cannot get into debt of any sort with community college costing $10k a year in my area for several years as the last time I was in a classroom, Clinton was on his way out the door.

I think he was referring to people not in any sort of elevated echelon.

>WM will help you adopt a child, with knowledge that you have a job at WM

i don't even know how to react to this. from which folder do i get my meme?

It doesn't cost that much for certification where I live, a full degree is not necessary but helpful for the upward mobility. The certification I'm shooting for is 3k. I'm in SC, this is ez to pay off when you get employed. Don't go to university, it's not super crazy expensive to get into a real trade or professional education.

The real question, how old are you?

Transfer to Distribution Center. Make 20+ an hour get all your hours.

walmart fired me one day before I qualified for my 4500$ bonus and my trump bonus. did it over paperwork from like 6 weeks ago.

these always depress me.

You should be thankful/grateful, but you choose to gloat? How much melanin you packing there, Sidney?

I did the same thing. was making 53k at like 27. Have a house, two cars, plenty of toys. I'm making shit money now but I have enough saved that it really doesn't matter.

They will save billions, the raises they gave were a drop in the bucket by comparison

100% match on 6% of earnings.

my hours are down to 20 why the fuck did this happen?

Bought me a new bike through the second job. I work a bike shop on the side. Ended up buying a $2100 bike fore $1500 with an additional $500 in accessories; Reverb Stealth dropper, some Crank Bros Stamp 7s, and grips.

Like you'd actually save any money if you didn't have to pay taxes lol

>tfw you're earning $330/week
J U S T
U
S
T

Checked and niiiice.

The people stuck in these jobs typically are older individuals who weren't young at the right time for training for in-demand fields today. Its why you need to take care of your grandparents.

It's a Cincinnati based supermarket. It's like a wal-mart but for not poor people, they have different affiliates in different regions.
Yep