I feel so bad for the few sane leafs that are left

top cuck
what a fucking joke Canada is
honestly kys

kek

Oh my god, the state of leafs

Canada has become The Office.

This fag makes me want to fucking puke.

For fucks sake. I know I just commented, but fuck. Every time I fucking see this loser he's crying, or fucking dancing like an asshole.
The rest of the time he's trying to pretend he's good at debating, and he's going all
>UHH AHH UHHH AHH UHH AHH
While trying to think of something witty to say. When I see him speak, he makes me think of those nigger women that "won" at that debate contest thing.

11 MORE YEARS

The Office was funny at first and then became sad.

Trudeau started at sad.

So no, they're not alike at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=oedaSfUU0vc&feature=youtu.be

>colossal failure

I don't know what is worst. My half-pajeet (((blackmailed))) pedophile PM or Justin Trudeau. Jesus Christ what a fag.

rip canada

>do the soy boy shuffle with me!

Jesus, he's such a fucking retard.

kek

we can only hope

>feed me a stray sperm

Please tell me Canada will have a new Prime Minister in the next few years, I can't take this fag anymore

good news: yes
bad news:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

jk leaf, your country is the most admired in the world

How predictable was a career in politics for Justin when Human Revolution was released?
I'm getting creeped out by this DEs predictive capabilities.

Its a literal cointoss in 2019. The prairies fucking loathe him, BC can be pretty gay at times so count on them to fuck up. Pretty sure Quebec isnt a fan. Literally nobody knows what the Maritimes think ever. However none of that matters because Ontario is worth so many votes and are cucked beyond reason that they'll just fuck everyone over with a smile on their face.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ALL I WANT IS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA TO WORK TOGETHER IN QUELLING THE LATIN AMERICAN HORDES

"For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it."

Hitchikers guide to galaxy

>he hasn't seen the strip tease footage
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa_xAZcAdWk

massive kek

o no

Lmao

Blink twice to initiate colonization Canada. Newfoundland is on it's own though.

This guy is an absolute idiot

did people actually vote for this retard? is there any evidence of voter fraud or is this the state of 1st world countries?

How did this guy actually get elected? I mean I know things are bad at the moment but...

my condolences...

F. RIP Canada.

Canadians scream and cry about Trump but they literally elected a spineless court jester.

>jagmeet
>leader of the NDP

Try Andrew Scheer you fucking faggot

the Liberals party made 300+ promises and the conservatives were in some kind of scandal and then the Libs got elected with something like 40% of votes (which is still the majority in canada which is RETARDED if you ask me)

He's attractive.

>yfw israel gets nuked in DE timeline

He's being people kind you biggot!

where is the gif of Indian girls laughing and mocking Trudeau while he dances around like this?

not this one?

That's not paint on his face est cum dust.

feelsbadman

migrate south friend
we still have a fighting chance

This faggot needs to get his ass kicked.

Nuke us. JUST DO IT ALREADY. I WANT TO DIE

That's fake right? Where in the game is that supposed to be and why are there tiny corpses?

that's literally at the very end of the game when they unleash a that virus protocol into all the chips in the civilians brains making them go crazy and hallucinate.

God I love Deus Ex, it's so fucking cynical in its predictions its sexy.

The very last room right where you instantly jump into dialogue? That control station seems huge.

Oh, he's dancing. I thought there was a wasp or something at first.

>Hello Neighbor

Every time I see this I can't look away... it's like watching a train wreck

I didn't know I could feel second-hand embarrassment for an entire country.

Canada you're better than mexico but I wouldn't put you above the argentians or commie killin Chileans

ROFL

that's in the underground part.

you are talking to this dude explain how he's trying to reset humanity or some dumb shit.

Why does he dance around like a moron in India? Is this normal indian behaviour?

kek

He's actually retarded. isnt he?

I dont.... I cant even

and when the world become right wing canada will be like this still
its like you people live in another dimension

I wish a failed nuke that was intended for the US landed in Canada instead

That's the dialogue I meant. If you can look around in that room then I must have never done it.

FUCKING ANGL*S

tfw moved from Toronto to Quebec City last Sept

feelsgoodman

But he is French mainly you leaf. Go put a hockey stick up your ass and fuck your wife Chee

promised to legalise weed, legalised dog blow jobs instead

French yet raised in Ontario which makes him an honorary anglo

checked, and you better speak french faggot

So whats that make me? Im Basque and German but live in the US.

checked. Makes you pretty much like every american

Dont know of many other people with Basque heritage desu

I just meant that like every american, you have a mixed heritage. As long as you're white and live in america your heritage doesn't matter, you're an American.

lmao, WHY DOES HE ALWAYS DO THE SAME DANCE!!??

But I am not as mixed as most. I know people with 6-7 ethnicities from Europe in their background. Im literally 50% German from Bavaria and 50% Basque Spanish.

>The Best Prime Minister in the World.
You should be proud, leaf.

what a faggot

if you did this when i was a kid, they would beat the shit out of you and no one would bat an eye over it

This is your punishment leafs...
You deserve your shame.

Jesus christ just stop it user. We get enough 56% memes as it is...

We are beginning a new age for white america. One where we cast off the hypenated european-american.

Im only Danish and Luxembourgish. But i guess Luxembourg is a mutt country anyways?

Holy fuck! Who the fuck voted for him?
Everyone that voted for him needs deporting

OH NO NO NO NO

can we trade? we get yours, and we'll send you
>him

he was already in politics and there was talk of him seeking a leadership position

Damn that truth hits so close to home it hurts. Ive turned my life around but I used to be that guy described in that picture. He nails all of it, and doesn't even mention the weed, which could've been a whole other paragraph on its own.

>when the bull finishes fucking your wife and turns to you next

youtube.com/watch?v=In3zzD9-i8Q

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

what's with this guy dude, what is canada?

I imagine that he's like a really embarrassing Dad and all the normal leafs are like his ashamed teenaged kids.