>1 is stronger than all 79 put together
>only like 4 others are even notable, 3 of which are from the same universe

wtf

Toei writers are a bunch of hacks

>4 others
Dyspo and Toppo are Blue tier too.

I'm not seeing a problem here.

Dyspo isn't red tier and Toppo got clowned on by Blue

Toppo is a jobber. Frieza, Hit, and Vegeta are the only other notable fighters at best besides Goku and Jiren

STOP WATCHING THIS SHIT

Jesus, what is wrong with you people.

We like watching shit user, did you ever think of that?

It's fanbase wouldn't be able to handle someone other than the main cast + main enemy being strong to be fair.

Remember when we thought Ribrianne will be Jiren tier based on the fact her universe is U11 counterpart?

Toppo is probably stronger than jobgeta

Anyone has an updated pick with all the fighters left in the tournament?

just like late dragonball tournaments

>Toriyama AND Toei writers are hacks.

>STOP WATCHING WHAT I DON'T LIKE PLEASE STOOOPPPPPP
Well aren't you mature

I want to see his home planet

aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

The final boss is going to be Lord slug from u6

lmaoooooooooooooooo

You faggots are literally fucking unpleasable. If every fighter was God level, either it'd become the Goku/Vegeta/Freeza show (because muh powerlevels) or you'd bitch about powerlevels not making sense when any other fighter is relevant, despite Goku Time being the most common complaint of late Z/GT.

When there's a distribution of fighters of various power levels throughout the universe so other fighters have stuff to do (because being as strong as a GoD is supposed to be rare even throughout all 12 universes) then you whine that the fighters aren't strong enough. What the FUCK do you want?

>cant kill anyone
>you lose and your universe is blinked out of existence
>also, you are handicapped and cant fly

what a retarded format. obviously everyone will be alive at the end and it was a fake out to make them fight at their best or some shit with threat of erasure.

you say that like it's a bad thing or a question but it's neither?

The writers have been playing too much Super Smash Bros.

>Dyspo isn't red tier
Except he kicked SSG Goku around before switching places with Hit. Goku never even landed a punch on him.

We still have no idea how strong the "mysterious fighter" from U4 is.

>going up against a literal grey
>expecting not to get probed

>we have to design a new alien character!
>ayy lmao

>retards already forgot about damon

is Jiren the laziest Dragon Ball design ever?

Ay, Dios Mío

>Jiren is going to underestimate Hit and wonder how he keeps getting stronger

PUNISHED Jiren

Zeno destroyed his original universe, erasing all his family and friends.

Jiren will use his super dragonball wish to erase Zeno.

What if this actually becomes true?

Ugh user it already did. Try to keep up.

>sign up some weak ass dude glass bones
>top tier team amtes protect him
>oh no! jiren is going to attack
>use him as meat shield
>he dies
>jiren gets disqualified

So easy to solve

>Shaggy

user, that's literally how every tournament arc has played out.

>Vegeta
>stronger than Toppo
Listen, I like the guy too but c'mon. Vegeta would be lucky to even stand toe to toe with the purple cat.

Now do you understand why Zeno wants to erase all these failed universes?

what if he gets hit by someone else other than jiren?

he'd have to survive until jiren starts clean up

did ypu read step 2?

top tiers as in strong enough to keep him alive the entire tournament until jiren starts beating everyone?

that doesnt seem that easy to solve to me

Friendly reminder that Roshi could mafuba'd Jiren

does ultra instinct form just grant auto-dodge ability as simple as that?

>implying Jiren dont know about the anti mafuba or just letting him hit

It's the shit the angels have. The 0 hesitation thing Whis talked about to Goku like 40 episodes ago. I'm pretty sure all angels have it, that's why they're a tier above the GoDs.

No for a billion reasons

nah, i mean, ssg could not injure Jiren at all. UI Goku was just base form

Why do people still watch this?

Goku is basically super son/stronger than god(s). At least as a kid he lost some fights.

btw. Wonder if they revamp the series completly afterwards and actually focus on the kids?!

>didn't watch but here's my shitty opinion about what I imagine it would be like if I saw it

fuck off

Where my nigga King Kai at?
I miss his analysis and quirky remarks during crucial battles.

>At least as a kid he lost some fights.
He lost to Beerus. He technically lost to Frieza. He lost to Zamasu/Black Goku at least twice iirc. He just lost to Jiren.

Angels all seem to also have more are power since they can 1 shot GoD.

>stop liking what i dont like meme

stop it

What about Ribrianne? She seems really strong

she couldnt compete with goku base and vegeta ssj

So why do the Hispanic fans love Gohan so much?

it's Kaio-sama and his VA is dead

His seiyuu is dying.

Briannes power level makes no sense.

She was kind of matching 17 who's stronger than super saiyan goku, and she was matching ss2 vegeta who should also be stronger than super saiyan goku and yet she was evenly fighting base goku.

how are you gonna slag off toppo as a jobber and then compliment the prince of all jobbers in the next sentence?

did rolf get ringed out while gohan blanco got rekt?

goku loses all the fucking time bro.

who in their right mind would expect 80 fucking characters to get equal focus, prominence, and screentime?

Would've been cool if the lightning from their clash took out a couple fodder.

I feel like the power scaling in the Dragon Ball universe doesn't make sense anymore ever since they dropped the power level counting.

That just proves that Goku was pulling his punches against 17. Plus Geets was really disgusted by her, I wouldn't be surprised if he straight up COULDN'T fight seriously.

She’s got gag character protection right now, but Goku effortlessly kicked her aside in Blue as soon as he realized that Jiren was DTF.

>Anymore
It never made ANY sense. For example, Goku got a hundred times stronger on Namek due to 1 sole Zenkai boost.
And they dropped the numbering system after Namek too, so most of Z didn't give a shit about powerlevels per se either.

user, it didn't even make sense THEN

Toei played her out as a joke. It's really disappointing considering grand priest was hyping up U2 to be as good as U11.

She is just holding back and faking to be a joke to have a better chance of understand the capabilities of the "strongest fighters" and crush them near the end of the ToP with her true power

he clearly wasnt though, since he went blue on accident.

and it still doesnt explain goku being as strong as ss2 vegeta.

>stop watching the anime of the season

Feel free to kill yourself anytime.

I want to see his wish

he's tied with caulifla

auto-dodge, auto-counter, auto-crits, auto-combo, auto-just guard, auto-janken, auto- "press these random buttons in sequence to deal more damage"
once goku gets his ki back he'll get auto-kaioken on every hit too

He also lost to Kale this arc.

>it's not ok to shoot me when I'm changing into my special form!
>it's ok though for me to attack while you charge your special attack!

Does anyone, ANYONE, like this fat piece of shit, other than besides possibly wanting to fuck her base form?

yo

she's a mediocre joke character that has overstayed her welcome
she needs to be erased

She's got a fun style and is a vastly better character than 90% of the jobbers in this arc.

Who is Super made for in a Japan context? In the west and elsewhere, people who grew up or were exposed to the originals far outweigh newcomers. All signs point to a Pokemon like route where they do not take any risks whatsoever, but is the true original audience gobbling this formula up?

Jiren looks kinda creepy there desu

She did a better Kikoho here than Tenshinhan did in the entirety of super.

>Who is Super made for in a Japan context?
consumerist otaku
how much merch gets sold thanks to this arc, including gatcha and vidya dlc, is what will determine toei's budget next year when super gets renewed/rebranded in february

all these years tien should have been using the power of love instead of using his own life force like a sucker

I like her. Her gimmick and motivation are fun.

They give her just enough screentime to not be annoying

Plus I'm convinced she will be Vegeta's ~big fight~ in this arc, somehow (the opening never lies)

place your bets. does Ribrienne have one last final form or not? right now I place the odds at 60:40 in favor of yes.
double or nothing: is it hot, barely different, or outright monstrous?

17 isn't that strong. He would have easily dealt with Brianne otherwise.

This, her fighting screen time should not have lasted more than 1 episode, she's SS2 level at best.

So was Ultra Instinct not actually Goku absorbing the spirit bomb? From my understanding he was gonna fucking die if he couldn't tank it so in those last moments he unleashed everything he had and broke his limits and the energy if the spirit bomb was what restored his stamina? The form was actually his own but the spirit bomb provided the energy to sustain it?

I think she'll stay in the current one, I suspect her getting taken out by Vegeta or Freeza

>The form was actually his own but the spirit bomb provided the energy to sustain it?
bingo

She is strong but she doesn't fight well.

Anyone knows any sub group that subbed the 1h special instead of getting the shitty cut from crunchyroll?

So, is it implied that Goku is the youngest to ever achieve ultra instinct? He's only a few decades old, it took the gods thousands of years to just barely get started.