What motivates ugly l,weak people to populate?

What motivates ugly l,weak people to populate?
Imagine a world with beautiful people l, would not it be great?

stop posting trash women.

you're a billion last time I checked

Fucking street shutters like you would die out imidiately

Fucking STREETSHITTER shitskin

Yeah tell me why? I am 45 virgin

your parents are poor and couldn't arrange (buy) a marriage for you mystery solved

Hey Raj, fuck you.
Unban my server from Outlook.com you nigger

High quality people tend to be responsible and fret about all the work and resources that need to go into raising a child with a good standard of living. It takes a lot of money to live in a good neighborhood, send your kid to a good school, day care, feeding them well, etcetera. Welfare incentivizes muds who don't care about any of that to just shit out half a dozen zerglings and have daddy government (i.e. white tax money) swoop in to save the day with subsidized housing and food stamps

t.muslim nigger

Yeah the shit skin Zerg epidemic is ass.
God we're fucked

Ironically poor people populate more. You still haven’t figured out why

Wtf, Pajeet!

At least we poo in the loo and our girls have thicc bundas!

If you had world full of "beautiful" people somebody would eventually be classified as "ugly". The cycle would then repeat itself.

Because sex is that good

This.

Poor people are usually uglier, less intelligent and generally contribute less to society than middle class/wealthy people. Pretty sure there's evidence that poor people are genetically more likely to have a low-IQ.

Natural selection.

where all beautiful in our own way user

its on the inside that counts

Christian?

I don't want kids because this world is filled with suffering. Bringing kids into this world just so they can work hard all their lives to feed themselves seems to probably be the worst thing you can do to a person. Especially the person you're supposed to love the most, your children.

So you consider yourself ugly?

Stop posting pedo women

POO

>I,
What meme is this?

>What motivates ugly l,weak people to populate?
They deny the worthlessness of their genes.

Idk poo, by your logic, your entire race shouldn't be allowed to exist.

disgusting beaner filth. She'll be 220 pounds in a decade