youtube.com/watch?v=-CKzCdneg04
youtube.com/watch?v=IqX6z6djbD4
youtube.com/watch?v=1j4ITRCTJL4
youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco
youtube.com/watch?v=uCodaoMt8XE
youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE&t=32s
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
thezog.info/list-summaries/
davidduke.com/jewish-racist-discrimination-against-better-qualified-students-at-harvard/
youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms
youtu.be/OTSZLGY0Rwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are the abstraction layer between the owners of the planet and us

Sometimes but not always

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>ywn have a qt half iraqi green eyed godess jew gf

hehe and who would that be, reptilians?

So I went back and watched a movie from 1991 called City Slickers.

It has a ton of Jews in it, but holy shit, the messages in the movie were so much more positive than they are today. It got me thinking, where did the real decline start. I honestly believe it was after 9/11.

Then again, I'm a faggot.

checked
i ain't going that deep
it's the european nobility, vatican, KSA and the banking clan who are all of khazar jew descent and act like emotionless lizards enough already.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CKzCdneg04
youtube.com/watch?v=IqX6z6djbD4
youtube.com/watch?v=1j4ITRCTJL4

The descendants of the "fallen" angels.

who

Lucifer

theme : youtube.com/watch?v=J7yMzfplUco

The descendants of the fallen angels are the most proemient families of this planet. They are secretive and are represented by other families, like the Rothschilds.

These "primordial" families have full knowledge of the nature of this world and how the material plane is a mere subset of THE ALL. They, however, are trapped in this planet just like us, until this cycle is completed.

95% of the time, it is. More so now than ever though.

>owners of the planet

So...white capitalist westerners like Trump and Macron?

but its mostly Elite BS to scare you and rape your childrens

they rape us into submission tactic 101 basic stuff really ..

>Haha goyim yes, infidelity is funny!
When you realize jewish humour is to corrupt and pervert things, the subtlety is removed.
youtube.com/watch?v=uCodaoMt8XE

the jews thru the illuminati

It's the Zionists, most (but not all) of whom are Jews.

Hence the question, when did the degeneracy really start to take over?

Rose in the 60s-70s. Declined in 80s-90s. Rising since 00s it seems to me.

yes

Historically, kings and princes. They integrated vertically, not horizontally.

Here's 3 jews discussing Judaism history if you want to learn about who jews were.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE&t=32s

Some of them are Jews, and not all Jews are in on it.

Literally looks like a satan worshipping Sabbatean Jew who drinks the blood of babies.

wait that was not supposed to happen.
the jews they like the guns
>l-lies

Man, when the third and final Intifada happens this bitch is gonna end up getting kidnapped and forced to live in some fat hairy Arabs rape dungeon.

I think it was realized after the slow weening into degeneracy with music, that an entire demographic could be controlled by mannerisms and by stardom.

Like the slow rock and roll stars that wasn't quite far enough, gangster rap in the 90s proved very effective.
Decadence and portrayal were always there just between the lines though in visual media. Particularly things like father figures being shown as the emasculated idiot, married with children, Simpsons and other sitcoms etc took hold and now it's made real.

The degeneracy was always there but now it's just so blatant to older people that are used to seeing the subtle stuff. For the younger people it's normal. Twerking is normal today as in the 90s sex images and talk were no longer taboo and was normalized with a President's scandal with ever skimpier clothes.

The Irish and Jews have been working together for quite some time.

There are a TON of high-ranking Irish bankers too.

yes

Did you just walk in the front door newfag?

It's a combination of Jesuits, Royalty, Politicians, Massive Land/Business owners and Jews.
They meet together in various Societies to discuss things behind closed doors.
The only group that in total works in favor of the manipulation are the Jesuits.
The Jews that are a part of it, joined the party later than the other groups but became like a leader of the groups. And it's not all Jews, but the ones who are a part of it are the greatest manipulators.
Politicians are mostly puppets who do the work that the others want.

the leaders of the biggest anti-gun groups are run by jews. "Everytown for Gun Control" is funded by billionaire Bloomberg. it's been the one that has pushed gun control the most. not to mention all these false flag psy-ops are full of mossad and israeli connections. yeah, gentiles work with the jews, but the jews are the ones pulling the strings.

It is our collective cowardice that allows our enslavement.
If you get rid of the Jews new rulers will take their place.
We have a slave mentality overall, without fixing that we are destined for slave status.

Royals

The Jews stumbled on a recipe to create strong families and communities outside of national bounds. Because of this they were sometimes considered threatening by their host nations. Sometimes they were used to do dirty work the way immigrants often are. Jews were deeply involved in European politics in the 20th century, especially in the decay of Tzarist Russia. The Jewish attraction to communism made sense for them. It was their chance to move from outsider to insider status. But so did the Nazi hatred of Jews, it was not random. Rich people run the world. Some Jews are rich, but they do not have a monopoly. The Rothschilds are important, but they are mischling at this point as they married into the European aristocracy generations ago. The only conspiracy is that the rich want to stay on top. The Jews are used as beards and managers, i.e. house niggers, and some are at the top. But they do not own everything.

and there is nobody that has "fallen angel" blood or dna.

The fallen angels are their bosses though, they work for Satan

nice gay bullshit answer

you tell me

At first I assumed they were some collection of jewish intellectuals, but of fucking course they're just high level employees at The Atlantic.

yes

She looks Russian as fuck.

Go look at how many "Israelis" are fluent in Russian.

cool story JIDF

Part of the left media strategy here is to make the right look as unsavory as possible. They don't want us making commonsense arguments against unrestricted immigration, they need us to appear as racist and stupid as possible so that is part of what they do when they shill. They emphasize the ugliest tendencies here to make sure we are as unappealing as possible. They want us to be alt and edgy because they can propsgsndize that.

See, this is what I thought at first too.

But then you look into it more and it is literally the fucking Jews, every time.

>The Irish and Jews have been working together for quite some time.
I don't think you looked at the pic carefully

I never heard of this Barbara Spectre. Who is she? Is she the leader of the jews or something?

"JIDF" uses pictures of Russian women in military uniform, you retard, they don't want you to know these are slavs and not actual desert people

Jews are white asshole

Yes. I am. But Western civilization is my heritage too, and I value it. Some Jews here are SJW fags out to disrupt and some of us hang out with the Nazis here because we are in agreement on many issues and have no other place to turn.

Do you have a specific criticism or are you just one of those shills who try to make us look stupid and awful for containment purposes? Or are you just a brainlet?

They are Russian women because they are Khazars.
The people you are prejudice against that are "jews" are actually White Khazars.

Close but that layer has been broken down. Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us

I wish anti-semitic nazis were banned from this place just like they're banned over at the_donald.

Go back to stormfront you fucking losers, i'm glad nobody important represents your hateful bigoted nazi views.

Are you seriously complaining about women shaking their asses?

Just relax and enjoy that shit.

I've been noticing over the last 10 years how media, especially children's media, pushes the idea of the female warrior. The woman who leaves the man with the kids, the woman who cheats on her husband, the woman who finds meaning outside of the family she raised.

I know a lot of people have noticed this, but it's crazy how saturated it's become. Almost like they know it won't be realized.

i find myself weirdly attracted to ayelet; moreso than any other jewess. i think it's her passion for her own people and unreserved hatred for niggers and other shitskins

yes
oyvey kike

(you)

This is fascinating/ Who is she? Is she (((their))) :) leader? I want to know more about the "JQ"

Russian white women are RUS, they have Danish ancestry.

Jews are not white, They are not eastern european, They are west Asians, A Mix of Mongol and Turks.

I just want to unleash a pack of Moroccans and Afghans on those "ladies" and let the magic happen

They say that if you have enough information to be able to formulate a question, you have the information to formulate the answer for that question..

Nephilim

There will be an awakening on the Earth, there will be a time when we have even more power than "God" himself it is said, by Yahweh himself.

This shill meme will totally last

yes

pewdiepie will be the fuhrer of the fourth reich. i can't wait to see the world cleansed of nigger-faggots such as yourself

YES.

Jews arent a problem in Ur DIRECT personal life. Jews operate in the shadows, often getting a goy to do their bidding via lobbying, media puppets etc

1. Jews dominate & manipulate the Media & hollywood to their (((agenda))). This has a DRASTIC impact on society, our culture & morals. Example: Gangster culture being "cool" & bringing rise to the Wiggers (white people acting like niggers). Another Example: SJW cultural Marxist crap. Jewish origins, pushed by the MSM

2. (((BANKING))). Need money in life? Well then the jews are a problem. (((their))) system of usury inslaves the world and governments in debt

3. Politics - You want leaders that look after whats best for America and americans right? Well TOO BAD. The JEWS want whats best for (((THEM))) and Israel AND THEY GET EVERYTHING HEY WANT > (((AIPAC)))

4. WARS - This is something Israel wants
Israel have a LONG proven & documented history of using terrorism and FALSE FLAG attacks to get what they want
Research the Lavon Affair
>what do Jews/Israel want?
GREATER ISRAEL via the YINON PLAN
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

5. Want Jobs & Uni to be based on MERIT?
TOO BAD. Jewish nepotism ensures Goy come second
+ (((they))) also promote affirmative action crap
So 2% jews are WAYYYY over represented.
They will tell you its "intelligence" this is proven FALSE.
Its NEPOTISM
thezog.info/list-summaries/
davidduke.com/jewish-racist-discrimination-against-better-qualified-students-at-harvard/

6. Christian Evangelicals had their Scofield Bible changed & manipulated by Zionist Jews. THIS is why they support Israel
youtu.be/IO6VpMYAVms

Normie Jews arent meeting at midnight to discuses evil plans. They dont need to. They live by one simple rule. JEWS FIRST. This Nepotism provides the foundation for Jewish Supremacy & Dominance

The JEW has a MASSIVE indirect effect on UR LIFE

Study The Protocols
youtu.be/OTSZLGY0Rwc

It's not some jews, its the jews
most are harmless but some deserve oven