OBONGO GETTING HIS OWN SHOW ON NETFLIX

GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

nytimes.com/2018/03/08/us/politics/obama-netflix-shows.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

>WASHINGTON — Former President Barack Obama is in advanced negotiations with Netflix to produce a series of high-profile shows that will provide him a global platform after his departure from the White House, according to people familiar with the discussions.

>Mr. Obama has long expressed concerns about how the flow of information — and misinformation — has the power to shape public opinion. In the last several months, Mr. Obama has discussed with technology executives and wealthy investors the threats to American democracy from the manipulation of news.

DAS RITE!! Only Obama can give you the right type of information!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0o35sqJnXg
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I was just about to post this, it seems like a joke. Literal what the fuck. I kinda stopped watching Netflix. Not for any reason. I've just been stuck on audio books and alternative news shows. I was gonna start watching again but maybe Netflix is best left in the past.

Netflix is super normie now. Shows are made to appeal to your average millennial.

shut up nigger

Good throw him into the arena of public opinion. He’s off the throne now.

Guy is literally trying to start a civil war
Now there’s 2 presidents people will listen to and divide

Faggot

What a fucking faggot ass nigger

What the hell kind of show can he even do? Thinking logically - a documentary series about the uprising of niggers in the US.

None of these people seem like they are on the run...

>the Netflix deal, while not a direct answer to Fox News or Breitbart.com, would give Mr. Obama an unfiltered method of communication with the public similar to the audiences he already reaches through social media, with 101 million Twitter followers and 55 million people who have liked his Facebook page.

AND EVERY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET ON PLANET EARTH... Why the fuck do these faggots need an "answer to fox news and kikebart?"

>inb4 Netflix has to remove the rating system entirely or simply rig the rating to be popular

Jesus...what is Sessions doing. Arrest that Fraud now. The only show this guys needs is one that ends in a public hanging.

You know you live in a dystopic regime when the former leaders just wont go away.

>GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=M0o35sqJnXg

It will flop just like his presidency which is slowly being erased right now. He must really need the money since he owes the DNC millions and millions. No more million dollar per plate dinners?

>Reality TV Star becomes President
>President becomes reality TV Star

OOOH SAYY CANN YOU SHAARTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk

>(((NETFLIX)))
Everyone subscribing to it is complicit.

$10 says his show gets cancelled once he ends up getting arrested for his crimes.

>Trump negotiating the denuclearization of North Korea
>Obama negotiating some Netflix shows

With the current news regarding SK and NK, this seems to be a stupid move. His (half)Blackness is being outclassed and outshined big time.

jews are going to 1-star this into oblivion. no effort needed from russian bots.

I canceled netflix 4 months ago

I am really starting to think Obama really is the anti-christ. He still thinks he is relevant.

Thats what he wants. Obama has hated America since he was in high school and being groomed by saul alinksi

Them peeps here dey upset cause dat O’bama doin nu sho sune.

I'm surprised Jon Stewart didn't wait until Obama was out of office to drop from the Daily Show and let him take his place so he could stammer every other word like he's Max Headroom while the audience claps like trained seals.

If you pay for Netflix, you should kill yourself.

Cool, maybe now that he has his own show, he can give us some solid factual evidence to back up the claim that blacks are equal to whites.

>obama continues to be the president

holy shit, trump BTFO i cannot wait to see his tweets

Sheeeeiiiiittt son

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI

Can't wait for it.

Underrated

Should put it on one of the networks where trump can make fun of his ratings. Netflix doesn't like releasing that stuff.

>Orange is the New Black President

I hope he explains the UN "snub" against Israel. I'm more curious of the reactions.

I thought there was already an unwatchable show called Blackish.

Well, there goes my Netflix subscription. As if I didn’t already have enough reason to drop it.

Heard the name of the new show is "Orange is the New Black - Gitmo"

Unless there's an episode where he's tied to a pickup and dragged to death down a gravel road I don't see myself tuning in. Hate that guy.

I fucking Hate obongo!!!

>netflix has decided thumbs up/down is racist
>now only 1 thumb up, or 2 thumb up.

This says it all.
I'm having trouble imagining the format of the Obama Show. talk show host, news show, game show? maybe a variety show with Michael

>with 101 million Twitter followers and 55 million people who have liked his Facebook page
>implying they aren't all bots

Lol, what a faggot. Remember when ex presidents had some semblance of class and basically shut the fuck up for the most part and let the new guy run things?
Then we elected a nigger.

fuck you leaf nigger

>I'm having trouble imagining the format of the Obama Show.
It's a show about the relative significance of his presidency
Its going to be called "Between Two Humans"

It'll fail just like his presidency.
Seriously, who the fuck wants to listen to this loser.

Like Al Gore, he can't STAND not being in the spotlight anymore. He sure doesn't need the money.