One Piece

Let's face it.
Had one piece ended one ac after summit arc it would've gone down in history as the best shonen to be ever made.
The inconsequential timeskip completely fucked it up and nothing of interest has happened since then.

>Series ends will almost none of the major plotlines or mysteries solved

t. Kizaru

lol

Making Haki change your color was a stupid decision.
Should have just kept it as a reflective sheen or something because now it makes no sense that we never saw it before the time skip.

It doesnt actually change color, the black sheen is just a visual representation that Oda uses so his younger readers know whats going on

I remember in Fishman Island arc everybody talked about Luffy turning black being vulcanized rubber or something. Then everything else got blacked too.

I don't mind it being coloured but when everything is coloured and when everyone has it, it just looks plain ugly.

>someone uses a black haki punch
>someone blocks using black haki
>counterattacks by coating themselves with haki
What's the fucking point? Can't wait until the final war when everyone on both sides just go full nigger mode, making it redundant.

Post timeskip is way better than pre-Sabaondy. Post timeskip is excellent.

so this guy is not black he just looks black because of the haki melatonin in his skin?

>If One Piece ended before they found the One Piece or answered any of the questions it had built up to there

No

Improve your reading comprehension

you're right, but I think what op means is, that post timeskip one piece went downhill really hard and it'll be really difficult to top of the marine fort arc. yes, there are major plot points unexplained but at this point it's just a waste of time to keep going because it's not going to get better.

I dropped mid fishmen island and will probably never watch one piece again.

>that post timeskip one piece went downhill really hard
Except it din't. Just read the manga, idiot.

>I only watched the first and worst arc, so I am qualified to judge all arcs after
The arc right after was good, the one after heavily flawed, especially in length and volume, but had some strong points and the current arc is simply amazing
Also, I hate when people say this, but it rings true for one piece more than anything
Don't. Watch. The. Anime.
Pretty much post timeskip it becomes completely intolerable and it wasnt amazing before. If you don't like manga, then i guess give up with one piece, if you do, try giving the manga another shot some time

>oda will somehow use this to make a deep point about race

>watch one piece
that's where you went wrong. I feel sorry for all the staunch anime watchers

why should I? I didn't enjoy fishmen island not even a second and I can kinda relate to OP. why should I even continue watching just to have worse memories to one piece? the only thing I've heard worth watching was the fight with doflamingo or whatever his name is. but I'm not stupid enough to watch 150 episodes just for 1 fight.
I stopped reading shounen manga bc it's a waste of time and is annoying as fuck to wait 1 week for a new chapter.

That's fair, but if you ever(probably not) change your mind, don't go with the anime

>it's a waste of time and is annoying as fuck to wait 1 week for a new chapter.
You do understand that each anime episode only covers ~1 chapter right? How is it more annoying to wait for the manga when it's so much better than the anime?

I'm talking about READING the manga. Not watching the anime. And
> the only thing I've heard worth watching was the fight with doflamingo
Oh god how wrong is that.

Post-timeskip is superior in my opinion. Better writing, more dense, more plot related things happening, the story make more sense, it's less formulaic etc.

>I stopped reading shounen manga bc it's a waste of time and is annoying as fuck to wait 1 week for a new chapter.
If you just can't wait then don't read it, yes.

It's literally a ctrl+C/ctrl+V of Grand Line. One Piece become pure shit after timeskip.

Ridiculous. You are a pure meme.

>"D-Don't talk bad things about my favorite shit"
Fuck off, faggot. Every arc is literally the same as the previous, but with a different skin for Luffy's clothes.

You are pure meme.
>is literally the same as the previous
To say something like that, i'm sure you don't even read One Piece. Also, the "NW is a rehash of Grand Line" is literally a fan theory made by a guy on Arlong Park or Oro Jackson (i don't remember). You are pure meme to believe it's true.

What Low-tier Devil Fruit would you be content with should you have it forced onto you?

Pic related.

this trash thread better not become the general

>is annoying as fuck to wait 1 week for a new chapter
Not if you have a life

>Wax fruit
>Low tier

Who will win the Rufibowl?