Liberal Media Admits Trump's Foreign Policy Success

FLAWLESS VICTORY

TRUMP WINS

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/08/msnbcs_evelyn_farkas_unfortunately_bluster_from_trump_led_north_korea_to_negotiating_table.html
defensenews.com/land/2017/07/11/us-army-missile-defense-system-destroys-target-in-test/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/world/asia/afghanistan-bombing-hospital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
youtube.com/watch?v=IvD8uycS10k
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

kek

>Unfortunately

Tip top kek at the spin they try to put on these things.

IN TRUMP WE TRUST

Link?

Example of what not to do.

subversive cunts

>unfortunately trump is fixing everything

fuck you libs you fucking faggots

U S A
U S A
U S A

Sorry for not providing in OP:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/08/msnbcs_evelyn_farkas_unfortunately_bluster_from_trump_led_north_korea_to_negotiating_table.html

>former deputy assistant secretary
What is this Dwight Schrute position?

B T F O

god I hope we get to throw these traitors in a ditch one day.

>"Unfortunately"
What is wrong with these people.

here's what will happen
>trump meets kim
>kim demands 1 trillion USD
>trump says yes
>usa bankrupted

This that Jon Podesta? Creepy.

>unfortunately

Yes, quite unfortunate that you fuckers weren't nuked.

Podesta the molesta and the dems go way back.

>Trump meets Kim
>Kim agrees to get rid of his nuclear arsenal
>By using it on commiefornia
>????
>Profit

>stupid leaf

>negotiating with rogue states that thread us is good
>negotiating with terrorists is good

yeah just give them everything they want and then you can post that hilarious frog and talk about how much you are winning

Fool, these talks are meaningless they'll just be used as an excuse to start a war when they fail or worse.

God, I wish.

Nuke LA, San Fran, , San Diego and Sacramento.

California would then be as red as it was when Nixon won the Presidency.

>Unfortunately
The levels of bias boggle the mind. They want so desperately for Trump to fail that when he has objective successes they curse it. The American left would literally prefer that yet another US administration fails to get a grip on NK because it'd mean they would get to shit on Trump for it.

>can't negotiate
>can't start a war
What are we supposed to do?

>unfortunately Trump did a good thing
>LOL KIM JONG UN INSULTED TRUMP SO HES ON OUR SIDE

They're Jewish

Link?

Unfortunately, it was Trump who found the cure for cancer.

>the year is 2036
>schoolteachers try to explain the history of the Second American Renaissance
We have to remember what made America great again: unfortunately, it was Donald Trump's four terms as President.

It literally was, rotational radiation therapy was developed by John Trump, Donald's Uncle.

People don't recognize greatness when it happens because they are not familiar with it. Give them a break.

This guy was threatening nuclear war with us a few months ago. Now he's ready to give up his nukes and the liberals are pissed because Trump did it. lol can't make this up.

Nice theory... except that nuclear energy =/= nuclear arsenal. It's like pretending doing weaponry from fireworks.

>crazy nuclear armed dictator agrees to peace talks because of president
>"Guys come on, this is bad. Making him look bad so we can continue our propaganda is more important than global security."
I hate media.

drumpf

All of you are fucking low IQ retards who don't know shit about Korea. This has nothing to do with Trump. Kim completed his nuclear program. Their nukes can hit Washington DC and New York. Now they can enter negotiations with a serious trump card and be taken seriously in their demands to end annual military exercises.

Heres the conspiracy for you. He shot a nuke at us, we blasted it down before anyone had a chance to blink. Hawaii's emergency system kicked in, but they shut it down since the nuke was killed so fast, and they played it off as an accident. Now NK can play it off as the glorious leader doing the right thing, and US can say they disarmed the rouge state.

Trump could reunite the Koreas and take away North Korea's nukes.....and the Nobel Peace Prize faggots would refuse to give him the prize.

Obama arrives at the White House and gets a Nobel Peace Prize before he had time to take a shit.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Their shitty a-bombs cant hit shit.

the Peace Prize is a sack of shit anyway. Completely worthless.

A nuclear reactor can be used to process the nuclear material used in a nuclear weapon. Clinton didn't think this particular type of light reactor could be used for that purpose but the norks figured it out.

>Nice theory... except that nuclear energy =/= nuclear arsenal.
Nigger what? Israeli disguised the reactor they manufactured their weapons grade material in as a research reactor for power generation for over a decade. The design used in reactors around the world for power generation were specifically chosen because of their ability to produce weapons grade fissile material in the form of plutonium as part of their fuel cycle. Having two reactors given to you is such a massive boon to weapons development it wouldn't be any stretch to say it's giving someone the start of a nuclear weapons program.

In your dreams faggot

>unfortunately
Its only unfortunate for their subversive narrative that they have been pushing
The audacity of these niggers is astonishing.

IT had no payload, and any non MIRV ICBM is never going to get near US airspace.

maybe what these lopsided social retards mean to say is unfortunate blunder leads to NK negotiations

unless what they want is permanent nuclear tensions

>captcha was chink street signs

>says expert
>people familiar with ballistic weapons
>i did it guys i posted a headline

>unfortunately
these people need to be killed

1trillion won't do shit to the US.

>IT had no payload
Why would they have a payload on a test? No country tests missiles with payloads on them. It would be insanity.

>any non MIRV ICBM is never going to get near US airspace.
Their ICBM was the highest altitude missile ever recorded in human history (look it up). Koreans have a very high average IQ, you have to be an idiot to think it's not advanced as hell.

Also, the US missile defense system has never been tested. So any discussion about missile defense is pure speculation on your part.

Now Trump has to be given the Nobel peace prize. He achieved more peace within 1 year than Obama in eight years.

So pottery

Most countries would load it with something that weighed the equivalent to what it is to be carrying. The nork missile was fuckin empty, and 1 successful test does not mean the next one won't explode on launch.

There are 7 stages when an ICBM can be intercepted, and no country has been retarded enough to try firing something at us, (Do it bitch). And saying it has never been tested is retarded, of course it's been tested. I assume you meant by live fire from a suicidal nation though, which is true.

Anyway, have fun living in your fantasy world where some pissant nation can be a threat to anything outside of spitting distance.

If Trump gets one, I hope he snubs it.

> The nork missile was fuckin empty,
They were launching it over populated areas (they have nowhere else to launch it btw), it would be insane and dangerous for it not to be empty.

>Why would they have a payload on a test?
you would weight the nose cone equivalent to the intended payload for a fair ballistics test. which they didn't do.

>the US missile defense system has never been tested

>speculation on your part

defensenews.com/land/2017/07/11/us-army-missile-defense-system-destroys-target-in-test/

There's no need to do this when you already know it's going to work. Keep living in denial of Korean racial superiority, 56% untermensch

>unfortunately the president's actions have had a favorable outcome
These cunts can't even try to pretend any more, they don't want us to win, they just want to hate anyone who's not on board with their lunacy. Remember this, trannies pissing next to your kids is more important than defusing a nuclear tin pot dictatorship

NK is a sock-puppet state.

Kim is just trolling again

So this is the power of escaped nazi scientists...

>s-sure we might end up having peace on the Korean Peninsula, but it was TRUMP that's responsible so fuck this

welcome to bureaucracy

There's quite a difference between a few thousand muslim shitskins screaming in the desert, and a full-fledged country of millions run by a dictator that HAS NUKES.

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE IN?!?!?

>telling them they have to stop their nuke program, stop supporting terrorism, and stop oppressing their people or we'll glass them is "negotiating"
Ok bruh

>YFW that was just a test run and Kim kills Trump the same way

wow its like calling people out for their bullshit is a legitimate way to make them knock it the fuck off
> mind blown

>56% untermensch
>posted by american
If you’re gonna bait, bait with a memeflag

We never gave them nuclear reactors, we promised it to them and never actually delivered. That's another reason why they're always pissed at us.

fuck

>”UNFORTUNATELY *sigh* Trump May have brought a regime to the table who is threatening everyone with nukes”
Imagine being such a democratic bitch were you have to get snooty and pissed about this news.

Imagine the libshit breakdown if Trump resolves the Korean question and diffuses the tension out of the region. I bet he still wouldn't get the peace prize though, even though obongo got it for what? Droning Pakistan?

Droning doctors from Doctors Without Borders who were also Nobel Peace Prize winners.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/world/asia/afghanistan-bombing-hospital-doctors-without-borders-kunduz.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

I want a damn source, pal.

Yep nukes are a big joke

He stoled it

You may have won the battle but you shall lose the war

I guess that works.

He stole it for 9/11

Plasma physics is my hobby

its weird

No

Please listen.

9/11 was Plasma Physics which Tesla developed.

Tesla Death Ray 9/11

For a second I thought that was a xenomorph.

but all you need is thermite charges (pic related)

i mean look at building 7, they simply planted charges

/leftypol/ reporting in. i wish i could say you are right but this looks like some actual 3d chess for the first time in his presidency.

here's what really happens:
>trump introduces steel tariffs
>gets meeting with NK
>NK has failing economy but some resources such as an abundance of iron ore which is used in steel production
>NK gets good deal with US to denuke in exchange for steel production
>NK economy picks up and humanitarian crisis is solved
>Trump is unironically hailed a foreign policy genius

more

No thermite causes a thermo reaction.

It could never destroy steel.

Also, please consider.

Weinsteins Buy Michael Moore’s Surprise Trump Documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’

Bob and Harvey Weinstein personally bought the rights to the film, named after the day Trump was declared President.

indiewire.com/2017/05/weinstein-michael-moore-trump-documentary-fahrenheit-119-donald-trump-cannes-1201818017/
youtube.com/watch?v=IvD8uycS10k

As I thought, the whole purpose was to draw them into negotiations they wouldn't have had otherwise. The idiots always fall for the damned feint, every fucking time.

He calls countries shitholes and the leaders of incompetent countries then come crawling out of the woodwork to defend their shitty patch of dirt because they are that stupid to take the bait.

He rattles the cages of NK, and he then pushes them to negotiations.

but it does
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

tell me what this film has to do with trump?