Let's let white South African refugee families in and give each a home in Detroit

if anybody can take decaying Detroit homes and neighborhoods and make them functional again, it's going to be white South Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/inHNj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't they just immigrate to one of your sanctuary cities?

FUCK OFF Anglos only fuck boers boers are literally niggers

Kek, good point, they should just come in on a tourist visa and stay like the beaners
fuck off leaffag

I want whites only, that means Anglo only. All foreigners fuck off

>anglos
>white

I can smell your non-whiteness from here Moshe Abdul Chang now FUCK OFF

I'm actually Hungarian
The Anglo Saxon is the only true race of whites, the Anglo is a direct descendent of Adam and has never been conquered, his blood is untainted, the continental European is mixed with animal blood, the Spaniard mixed with the ottoman, the Slav mixed with the mongol, the Balkan mixed with the Slav and ottoman, only the Anglo is purely human

are you for real?

Honesty I would like to see Australia take them in and give them farming land.

Yes, 100% why wouldn't I be? The Anglo is the only true race of humans, the Anglo has never been conquered unlike the rest of the world, the Anglo is the purest human on earth.
I may be a Hungarian by blood but I am 100% Anglo culturally, and I will defend the Anglo no matter what, I love our monarchy, our dominion and our empire

No, the boers betrayed the empire, they got what they deserved, it is our duty to save the Natal Colony from the South African republic though and repopulate it with Anglos.

Wait, I thought you were full?

Australia is full of subhumans, Australia's true population is only around 7 million

flag tells me nobody gives a shit what you want

BASED HUNGARIAN LEAF

It's because Sup Forums is filled with blue piled liberal retards who eat up this nazi mumb jumbo and fell for Teutonic Talmudic lies.
It may be white skinned but it doesn't mean it's white inside, if you look at the blood of any race he will have some mixture from animals, that is except the Anglo who is purely human. The Anglo is the most civilized, most prosperous, most industrious race and that is because they are the most human, the connection is so easy to make it should just be common sense.

I am 100% Anglo in my heart, I don't speak a word of Hungarian, I speak only Australian, Canadian, English and New Zealandish

a woke nigger is still a nigger

>A woke nigger is still a nigger

CORRECT

Death to all niggers

archive.is/inHNj

1000% agree
I live in Windsor, right across the river
Someone please save this fucking shithole

Give it some time. Why did they black withdraw the motion?