UQ Holder: MSN Negima 2

Episode 2 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

uqholder.jp/story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stream? Link?

Also why are they airing this at midnight in Japan? It's going to crash and burn at that time.

>Also why are they airing this at midnight in Japan?
Minor censorship I guess.

I tried searching for streams but didn't find any that worked...

Hopefully HS will be on time this week.

Superior card

Rips of the amazon stream when

Out on HS.

So is it a guy or a whore?

It's genderless.

>2 minutes left at the end
>expect post credits scene
Fuck you Sentai, every fucking time.

Genderless for now.

pathetic, we had gerdeless whore and washboard lolita pretending to have big oppai

Thick emotionless lesbian next episode, don't worry.

He became almost female for a while.

So, they are completely skipping chapter 2 even though Shinobu is shown in the op?

Maybe she'll be in episode 3. Still downloading.

>uqholder.jp/story/

>不死人の剣士・九郎丸と強引に親友になった刀太は、雪姫に連れられて不死人互助組織であるUQホルダーのアジト・仙境館へ行くことになった。
UQホルダーの仲間に入るには、あるテストに合格しないといけないと言われ…!?

Episode 3 is chapter 7, the immortality dungeon test.

Then thy will rearrange scenes and she will appear somehow. Or maybe a flashback.

Do we still not know if this will be 1 cour? I'm still hoping they cover everything, but considering this is an Akamatsu adaptation in the age were every anime is 13 episodes I highly doubt it.

So is the OVA ever getting subs? I heard it covers the whole Eva/Touta training with the fat witch arc.

>shinobu

I bet they scrap her entirely, not needed.

It wants Touta's, stick so it has a hole for it.

She's shown in the op and she has a VA listed for her.

God damnit, 30 seconds of Kitty isn't enough

Cheaper time slot

Fansubs are dead. Saw the RAW. It covers a good part of it but it's not complete.

So perfect

>english fansubs are dead

There's a Portuguese and Chinese sub up. Sadly I speak neither of those language.

Left or right?

Both at the same time.

This guy is right.

Me on the bottom.

Kuromaru's voice is girly as fuck.

Cute

Boob Eva is the best

she is a giant whore, she is just pretending to be embarrassed, why else take a pill to make some huge fake boobies?

I think she's already at the base as a maid when Touta gets to the base

Why are they making Touta see Eva's true form early like that? He saw her for the first time after the fight with Nagumo, right?

he saw her in chapter 2, which they skipped in the anime, so they merged that scene with this bath house scene.

Ah, yes.

>she is a giant whore
Even better

Just read the last chapter. That was cool as fuck. Took Akamatsu long enough to focus on the UQ cast.

I think the real reason why his dad banished him is that he was embarrassed about his son being such a massive sissy boy.

>(((boy))) voiced by a girl

>loli naru clone ends up winning

This is a crime against first girls.

Tota is voiced by a girl.

Not going to lie if he does this again I'll never touch anything by Hackamatsu again. He literally has the worst taste imaginable. It's already annoying enough that he has been shoving her down our throats for the last 10 chapters. I've had enough of that cunt. Give somebody else some screentime already. At least the latest chapter gave some screentime to some of the boys.

Win what? A shitty prize like Touta?
That can't even be called winning.

will she win?

>people actually want best girl Eva with Touta

She will always be the OTP of Negi to me.

>shitty Ayaka clone

Negi would have fared better with iincho.

You can believe this hard but Eva is going to win this time.

>I will stay delusional forever.
People like you are the ones who would be fine with Cosmo Entelechia.

So Kuromaru eventually did go fem? I dropped the manga back when it looked like s/he was going to settle on pretty boy rather than the far superior handsome girl.

>She will always be the OTP of Negi to me.

Is this why I always see shitposting about how Touta will never get with Eva? Is it seriously butthurt Negifags after all this fucking time. Please say it isn't so...people can't be this pathetic. That ship sailed years ago. It's been confirmed that Negi only wants to dick Chisame.

Enjoy your Naru clone, it's simply a matter of fact that Eva wont be part of the Toutabowl.

>seen her naked over 9000 times
>not interested in her as a old hag
>dick curled up when he finds out she's a washboard loli

Already finished

Touta and Kirie has been pushed down our throats so hard, Eva's back with Nagi anyway.

So, santa is really going to be cut or im just being pessimistic?

He's in the bloody episode, as are vampire shota and the other yet-to-appear uq members. I guess they could still cut him, but given this it would be strange.

There has never been a good adaptation of Negi a.

Original ending ahoy!

Chisame was also shoved down our throats when it became clear that Asuna is nothing more but a big sister figure.

The only difference now is that there is only Kirie and no more other lesser chicks or close calls like in LH and Negima.

>implying

The saddest part is I couldn't tell if you were talking about the adaptation or not.

That's the current status of this fucking series.

Guess it's time to drop this shit

Jesus christ she doesn't even remotely look like Eva.

What the fuck happened.

Why ?

Who else does she look like?

She was improved

Remember when Eva looked and behaved like this?

Talk about character assassination.

Looks fine to me

Generic blonde girl.

>She was improved
Colonel knows what he does

Looking "fine" and looking like the character she's supposed to be are entirely different things.

She looks like a fanart or drawn by someone completely external to the franchise.
See pic related, she's more similar to this completely fanmade version than the original.

This one is better than the original

Art styles change over time.

For the worse. When the character is no longer recognizable that's not an improvement.

The character is easily recognizable though.

New Eva is a crime against humanity.

>crime against humanity
Nonsense

More like a gift to humanity

She's a generic blonde loli now.
She lost her slightly-evil-implying eyes, her characterization, most of the smug smile and general feeling of being a loli-vampire.
I challenge anyone ignorant of Negima to watch at this and realize that it's supposed to be an evil smug loli vampire.

No she isn't. If I didn't know who she was, I would have thought her a generic loli.

How in the holy mother of fuck did we go from this

to this? No seriously. I thought after the end of Negima I couldn't have loathed Ken more but I stand corrected.
The only character he fully retained from Negima and that now could've had a much bigger spotlight, he took and removed everything that made her feel "special".

Fuck that guy.

>He likes big boobs over flat-chested smug loli.

What a faggot.

You have shit taste and are a shit person.

>She has tits now so everything about her is better.

Wish I was 12 again.

Washboards are disgusting

Her new form is her best iteration to date

Get back to Animesuki.

They aren't wrong. Yukihime is pure shit and a huge downgrade.

Just took like some centuries. She mellowed out, it's called character development.

What did he mean by this?

Are you not tired of this? Always the same shitpost.
>They aren't wrong.
It's the same person(You), with maybe another user.

Loli Eva has always been popular and even more so than old hag Yukihime, so that is highly likely. OTOH, it's more likely that you are the one and only Yukihimefag that pops in and out of UQH threads whenever you see people disliking Yukihime.

But eva has always the design of a generic blonde loli, her personality and expresions were what make her great.

>It's the same person(You), with maybe another user.

The sooner people realize that 99% of the anti-UQ Holder posts and "hurr durr Naru clone wins/EvaXNegi" posts are the same person. The easier it is to sift through shitposts. I swear nostalgiafags are the biggest cancer in these threads.

Keep telling yourself that and deluding yourself into thinking the series is anything but shit.