'Black Panther' Marquee Altered With N-Word On US Marine Base

>'Black Panther' Marquee Altered With N-Word On US Marine Base
Which one of you shitlords is responsible for this?
vibe.com/2018/03/okinawa-marine-base-black-panther-n-word/

Other urls found in this thread:

aafes.com/exchange-stores/Movie-Guide/showtimes-Camp-Hansen.htm
usmclife.com/2018/03/vandals-put-racial-slur-okinawa-marine-base-theater-marquee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally zero other sources for the story
>the image is so pixelated it looks like it was taken on a camera phone from the 90s

Seems like bullshit. I hope it's true though, because that's pretty funny. It's funny that all the letters but IGG are just an anagram of Black Panther.

>okinawa
The nigger fears the Samurai.

based okinawa

Bravo!

>hey rabbi

Japanese hate niggers, the few that do seem to get along are either so "western washed" or think its trendy to befriend them because Americans do. Modern Japanese people love to follow trends like how there was a BLM group that showed up in tokyo but the hype died and nobody cared anymore

I dunno it was like that when I got there

Lololol

Camp Hansen is all grunt last I was there. Infantry is last refuge of the white man in the armed forces. USMC being the whites of the branches. God bless them.

Was stationed on Camp Hansen a while ago. It was an absolute shithole. Shortly before I arrived there, two dental corpsmen murdered another for snitching them out about breaking libo or something and left his body in the drainage ditch behind the PX. A few months or so before that, there was a black SSGT raping Marines walking back from the on base bar at night. People go fucking nuts there.

The marines are multikulti to the max. The guys that did this were probably a mix of beans, blacks, whites, and pac islanders. They are drunk and laughing about it still.

I bet a black person did this... Who agrees? Will be too late once they figure it out.

It was probably some Japanese kids sneaking onto the base I'm sure nobody stationed on that base browses this site or hates niggers and wants to cage them up alive in one of those little caves down by the shoreline and wait for the tide to come in

Watcha doing there, Tyrone?

>black nigger
Obvious false flag is obvious. Black nigger isn't a phrase a white person would use. It's a phrase someone pretending to be a white person would say.

Found the guy who did it

based

the fuck you talking about faggot there are no grunt units in Oki. The USMC grunt units are based in 29 Palms CA, Camp Pendleton CA, Kaneohe Bay HI, and Camp Lejeune NC. Any grunts in Oki are just passing through, likely from the 31st MEU.

>Infantry is last refuge of the white man in the armed forces. USMC being the whites of the branches.

this is true though. USMC infantry is 90% white, and the minorities that do make it in are usually the redpilled ones. In fact it was a black guy from the virgin Islands who first turned me onto the Jewish question.

isn't it a double negative?

False flag just like that airforce nigger, where the Jew general got trending on YouTube by denouncing racism.

Based zipper heads trying to make Marines look racist.

>aafes.com/exchange-stores/Movie-Guide/showtimes-Camp-Hansen.htm
You'll notice that GRINGO is on the marquee for the same dates as black panther and gringo conveniently includes an I and two G's

>BLM group that showed up in tokyo
Those are rent a protests. Not real Nips.

There's an official source too
usmclife.com/2018/03/vandals-put-racial-slur-okinawa-marine-base-theater-marquee/

what decade what this photo taken in?????

Fuck yeah, Gate 1 Street. You crazy devils!

Did the nigger soldiers go rape a Okinawan in relation?

Yes but they were so busy with their retaliatory rape that they didn't have time for their normal weekly rape, so the numbers didn't really change

Then Yin and Yang are in balance, all is well in the Orient.

nigger? what is that. doesn't make sense

Hey bruthah..

But being white is being better.

Damn, this bitch is acting like saying "nigger" is the worst fucking thing imaginable. Fuck!

Lmao how much y’all wanna bet it was some drunks from the BLT. Hansen will make you do crazy things my dudes

that's hilarious

>"oh and btw fuck white people

if we are equal why brown children die in africa from lack of food and water and meanwhile some rich cunt is having a 1000 dollar meal plus 2.000k bottle of wine

Holy fuck. That looks like circa 1994 latest.

HOLD UP
>phat black nigger
>picture looks old as fuck
>title smear isn't relevant to movie name in humor
This is probably back from when the Nutty Professor movies were out. In fact, I'm really getting a deja vu feeling from this. Vibe is retarded, gullible, and easily rused.