The left BTFO

The left BTFO

cnbc.com/2018/03/08/century-aluminum-ceo-were-bringing-back-300-jobs-thanks-to-trump-tariffs.html

Imaginea monkey trying to land a 747; he might look cute for a while with his captain’s hat on but the end result will be disaster. That's your economy on Trump

wow 300 jobs

500 yesterday in Illinois

oh cool a few hundred jobs revived in the aluminium and steel sectors, and all it takes is a trade war that'll cause tens of thousands of job losses elsewhere. art of the deal folks

YOU WILL LOSE 400.000 JOBS IN RETURN

I mean it's going to hurt prices for most people considering aluminum and steel are such fucking huge parts of our life, but assuming this pans out we'll see proper job growth and not just small one-offs like 300 or 500 or even 5000 or 10,000.

wow

>prices raise for 300 million Americans
>300 people get jobs
Wow what a deal.

Imaginea communist trying to talk about the economy; he might look cute for a while with his tankie hat on but the end result will be massive faggotry.

One plant goes from 40% to 100% production.
>What is extrapolation?
>What is a kike faggot?
(you)

>country occupied by the Jesuits occultists for 500 years
>pretends to have a conception of economics

There's more then one reason a sitting US President would use tariffs, but in a concerted way to bring back major steel production suggests something else is under way

>plebs BTFO

I will pay more if it helps my country. In Minnesota they bring in blacks and muslims from around the world to pluck turkeys. I will gladly pay an extra buck a pound if they will pay a Minnesotan a decent wage to do it. Sick of this nickel and dime shit. I will pay more for a product made in america by fucking americans.

i'm an econmic espert and let me tell you this won't end well

you will probably lose 4.44 million jobs as a result of "trade war"

I could explain why but better to leave u guessin heh

the steel industry is a good boys club dominated by white fucking males. Drumpf is a real piece of shit for this

Not just the Left but lolbertarians as well, the super autistic ones at least. Minimal government is good in theory but we don't live in a fucking computer simulation. Tariffs are necessary if we don't want to get reamed by everyone.

what if we create 5 million one-hour part time jobs and count them as real jobs, then publish the findings to the news and give obama credit?

Tariffs have nothing to do with local companies bringing in low wage slaves to do the work for cheap. Now that it costs more money to import materials from abroad, they'll just bring in more of those people to make it next door to you.

You can always spot the pampered cunts because they think there is a minimum amount of jobs that need to be created for it to matter. Thats 300 families right there you faggot

Instead of importing slabs out in Cali from abroad we will make it from ore right here in the midwest and then ship it by rail. I am speaking in more general terms to say that this type of protection of america is what we need from now on. Make fucking iphones here and double the cost. I don't care.

300 decent-paying metalworking jobs, lets say the national median ~$55k/year income=$16.5 million in income.

Factoring in economic multipliers of that income at a very conservative rate of just .6 (60%)=$41.25 million in total economic activity stimulated by this move.

Good deal!

We’re overshooting job creation at the moment anyway. People are worried the economy is going to heat up and the fed will start hiking rates. In comes Trump with some nice soothing tariffs to calm the economy down a bit and make some good working class jobs in the states he needs.

Overall it’s a pretty good trade right now. Plus he can use the tariffs as bait in future negotiations.

>300 jobs

Nice one you fucking idiot
Kys

>cause tens of thousands of job losses elsewhere
Except it won't.

By a few pennies on most common goods like canned foods and foil. Even cars will only increase by a couple hundred dollars at most.

I'll take high paying manufacturing jobs over cheap Chinese made shit any day.

And it only cost us 50,000 other jobs because the price of aluminum and steel got jacked up to protect the profits of the owners of automated steel mini-mills. Wall Street must be gleeful how insanely gullible you stupid fucks are.

>tanks economy by $2 trillion
>economy loses 5 million jobs instantly
>b-b-b-b-but we got 300 back it's a good thing guys
Drumpf is literally destroying the country.

Nah Wal Street is shitting bricks because right now the market is choppy. So many people seem to think we’re set up for a 2008 style disaster except their only data points are Trump tweets.

This but not quite kinda maybe

Nah, their data is historical ups and downs.
We are at the top right now.
Their will be a secondary tiny rally and then a plummet.
It happens every couple decades like clockwork, except now it is speeding up because we use the fed to manipulate more than ever.
Screenshot this post, market crash by 2019 at the latest.

>We’re overshooting job creation at the moment anyway. People are worried the economy is going to heat up
It's overhyped, desu. The labor force participation rate has deteriorated which isn't included in unemployment data. My estimation is that it's the glut of low-paying jobs that's dissuaded these people from participating and that a growth in higher-paying jobs will bring them back in.

The 300 jobs that ended unemployment.