Trump

What are your thoughts on Kim Jong Un inviting him to Korea?

Not the first tv star he's invited.

Based gooks know that siding with Amerimutts is siding with Israel by extension

>attack japan
kek

Insanity if trump is dumb enough to meet there. Kim will fucking kid nap him for the gibs. Kim is out of money and food.

he heard drumpf had a big dick

Show your flag Schlomo

if he actually follows through with it and can disarm them he'll be even more of a legend than he already is.

>schlomo

Me be here on PC thinking
>N Korea is a Nationalist Nation

It's a trap. Butthurt dems are behind this.

Trump is going to personally assassinate Kim on live television. Big big ratings

id be okay with this

>youre fired kim

Good PR. I wouldn't trust Fatboy Kim as far as I could throw him, but it shows on our part that we have tried to end things the peaceful way. If he does pull a fast one though, We'll be ready

Trump would have to be an idiot to think that N.Korea would not spin this in their favor.

He should not only say no but HELL NO.

If Obama agreed to met with Kim Jong Un we would have called him soft or a traitor.

We don't negotiate or ASSOCIATE with terrorist.

what

if trump attacked north korea, south Koreans would attack Japan?

what the fuck

Except for every Muslim nation on earth

they all hate each other

Better be with an AR-15. Not an M-16 or M-4, etc etc. Trump's own gold-plated AR-15.

about time someone actually had a discussion, and maybe it will shed some light on things

He got out-madmanned.

The Korea-Japan hate is mutual and alive.

If Trump manages to pull off a peace deal and bring a nuclear neutered NK back into the modern world, he will legitimately deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for the feat.
He'd do it just to out do Obama by getting it through action, not just words and bluster.

Obama would do what he did with Iran and what Clinton did with NK. Send flunkies to get duped and send cash hoping that took care of it.

Think of it this way. Kim just wants recognition. He'll be a good boy, clean his room and go to bed if daddy Trump just gives him attention. This is all going to end up with NK becoming normal, as crazy as that is, and it's all because Trump was smart enough to just agree to a face to face and not be a pussy like Clinton or Obama and send in the help.

I still dont understand this meme. Is it insulting? Is it supposed to be funny? I dont know or have ever seen an American that looks like your shitty meme. I like to enjoy memes, not have them forced on me. Pls stop posting it. Thx

Trump has nothing to offer dprk. Disarming is what the imperialists want.

Q said they already met guys, Q.

>What are your thoughts on Kim Jong Un inviting him to Korea?
I think Un is going to demand revocation of all embargo's in return for dropping the nuke program.

But in reality the norks will continue their nuke program.

shut up south vietnam didn't we let you die?

>But in reality the norks will continue their nuke program.

This is going to blow up in trump’s face.

>This is going to blow up in trump’s face.
The norks aren't going to give up the one thing that protects them from invasion.

Un is just using Trump for legitimacy.

"Trump is the only sitting US president to visit north korea. Therefore I am the rightful ruler of north korea."

Not to mention if Trump goes on the same propaganda tour that other visitors go on...the entire world will see him bow before the statues of the previous Kim's.