It seems the """progressives""" over played their hand again. This time in a quiet Canadian "city" known as Kamloops

It seems the """progressives""" over played their hand again. This time in a quiet Canadian "city" known as Kamloops.

It seems school district 73 had the bright idea to plaster the local schools with anti-white, or discriminatory propaganda. This sent parents into a frothing fever of blood-lust.

Canada must be the test bed for tactics on starting a race war, because it certainly seems like balkenization will rapidly take place if this keeps up. Followed by a bloody civil war.

cfjctoday.com/article/611898/anti-racism-posters-causing-stir-sd74

Things are getting spicy for sure.

See you on the battlefield space senpais.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamloops#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Canada
>Civil war
I think we'd sooner see pigs fly, OP.

Here are the posters for faggots who does not want to click the link.

Have you felt racism Sup Forums ?

JESUS FUCKING A. All women. All in positions of power. All fucking Jews. Mountain is the only one living up to her name.

It's terrible too because most of the schools are white except. Like b.c. is sparkling white pretty much. Liberals are making people racist, it's crazy.

I meant to say, b.c. interior is sparkling white. It cut up my post, whatevs.

It's amazing how Trudeau's new budget basically says that the thing Canada needs the most right now is more womyn in positions of authority and the first thing they do when they get there is complain about white people.

I was in Calgary last week. Watching TV, every commercial had a black woman with giant poofy hair, yet I only saw muslims and poos walking around town.
Which brown person is Canada's favorite flavor?

I don't think it's even fixable at this point. I joke about civil war, but it definitely seems possible if trudeau gets a couple more terms.

I don't think he can win at this point because it's just making people angry.

that bottom one is a spitting image of Sopranos era Lorraine Braco

Depends on where you are in Canada. Toronto has mostly muslims ( and chinks ) while Montreal has the pajeets and french speaking africans. To be honest I don't know which combo is better.

I am a woman, and I am offended by this shill.
Fire them all!!!

I'd say Toronto is the worst, by far. I like Calgary, and I feel most at home there as a burger, but damn, there are a lot of third worlders wandering around and the blatant pandering to the very few blacks in Canada is strange. It seems like they actually are Kangz up there.

This sent parents into a frothing fever of blood-lust

Literally one dad lodged a complaint and got no answer.

very rare

is that maddox
Looks like he's gained some weight

fpbp

i dont support people talking dumb for or agasint me

be normal you autist

It's a massive vacation destination, I'm a guy from Texas enjoying the beach.

That's the canadian version of frothing bloodlust, eh?

Fuk'en Canadians can get scrappy sometimes.
Must be all that ice hockey.

>Ashcroft BC
Literally the place where the trash of the province goes. HHAHAHAHAAH

Literal trash town.

>canada must be the test bed
HAHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BEING ZOG'S LABORATORY IS LIKE
YOU MERELY EMBRACED ETERNAL HOPELESSNESS, I WAS BORN INTO IT

>>Ashcroft BC
>what is school district

are you retarded? It means the whole thompson valley region.

I've been to Kamloops but couldn't figure out what they do there. You just drive along a desolate Canadian hwy and go over a hill and "holy shit what fucking town is this". It's kinda big for being out in the middle of nowhere.

Do they have electric outlets for engine block heaters at every parking spot?
If no, it's not the middle of nowhere in Canada.

I live in Alaska and it's not like Prince George or Fort St. John that just seem to exist as rest stops for travelers. It's also not like a train hub where trucks drop off stuff to be railed out.

I've been to Goose Bay, which is kind of the same. Literally no reason to exist, but there's a sizable number of people living there.

Tits or gtfo

>I am a woman
Not with that tiny dick of yours.

Vancouver faceberg poster weighs in...

No race war will ever happen. Whites will bend over for diversity

In Canada, of course. In the US, for the most part they will, but there will be pockets of resistance. The most conservative part of Canada makes California look reactionary.

Yeah, the coast is all filled with Japs at this point

I was wondering if it was like the Bend, Oregon of BC. It has about the same population size is is close to the mountains. Is the area a mecca for hikers, mountain bikers, snowboards and rock climbers?

This guy has a point. It seems condescending when someone grants you a privilege. "I could easily defeat you in a race but I am going to let you win so you can see what kinda winning feels like" I'd rather train and beat them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamloops#Demographics

8% of Kamloops' population are "visible minorities" and 9.8% are Aboriginal. That's an insanely high indigenous population. Would be curious about crime stats.

Kamloops is actually very arid desert most of the year. The Okanagan is weird.

GO KAMLOOPS BLAZERS!

sudeep on pol! we've arrived!! sirigannadam gelge! sirigannadam galligallige!!

Should we start a poster? Maybe a "black privilege" or something? Somebody think of something.

Why are Canadian women the most obnoxious people on the planet? On a related note, why do they always sound like they are asking a question when they speak?

"Uptalk" it's called.

>Black people are really great!?
>It's a shame there are so many white people in this arctic wilderness, right!?

Pakis.
You just can't let them play hockey though because every time they're in a corner they open a store.

And charge $20 for a 12 of shit beer. It's disgraceful.

every time I pass thru Toronto everyone is so fucking mean and rude, even more so than in american cities. wtf is up with Toronto

I'm from Buffalo, it's fucking disgusting what's going on across the border. Nothing but rude shitskins and faggots.

for real.
BC people are extremely nice and for the most part redpilled, tho. hopefully they will stay that way despite trudeau's best efforts to toxify the country.

BC is just as bad, to be honest. If you need a clean needle for your drugs I know a park where the Canadian government and charities would be happy to provide them to you.

In this timeline, anything is possible