Those two fuckera had a kid being both 14 years old. Why aren't you having children?

Those two fuckera had a kid being both 14 years old. Why aren't you having children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt609C9wWDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he has the spirit of a dead samurai as a buddy and because he wins spirit battling competitions.

>Why aren't you having children
Brcsuse I don't have an arranged marriage and the need to ensure I have a descendant should I perish in killing my twin brother/ancestor.

this frail body would die delivering if not for muh spirits

ever wondered why lolis became off limits? Because elders independently, in all the corners of the world, got sick of mom deaths and 11-14 years worth of wasted resources for a couple of only slightly nicer dickings.

They also brought their child to a warzone and got him killed, and literally had to barge in front of God's front door and mooch a revival off of him

>yoh and his family got destroyed by a helicopter
>mikihisa got trucked

flowers had the biggest jobbers ever

Because I don't have a cunt girlfriend like Anna.
Also Flowers a shit.

this

Of you had a cunt gf like Anna, then you would have children with her?

She's a cunt, so no.

This... Ioh and Anna where terrible parents. Good thing God was family.

>Good thing God was family.
It's only a good thing when God destroys humanity and spares you for being family and a shaman.

Now that Flowers is axed and dead it's safe to assume he did.

Because I'm into NTR.

Because I post on Sup Forums

Also because i'm a little girl.

>passing my shit genes to an innocent chid
no thanks

Anna was a little girl when she got pregnant so you have no point, loli user.

because i really enjoy my life user.
go back to /pol

I don't like them.

What's up with all the Sup Forumsfugees on Sup Forums?
I thought they hated weeb culture because "you are betraying muh superior white culture"

Did you expect a hippie and his bitch wife to be good parents?

>feeling this attacked

Its the MGTOW side of pol

Anna was best girl. Kill yourself sissy ass bitch.

>Not Tamao

>literally becomes anna 2.0 in flowers
No thanks

>actually sticking your dick into bipolar 3dshit and passing your shit inbred genes to another poor victim and denying him suicide for 18 years and then expecting him to magically turn into splendid adult
I prefer to learn from mistakes my parents made.

She was shit.

Naruto had kids when he was 25 years old, why aren't you guys having children?

Why? Because she's not a doormat? She's too much of a strong girl for you, little user.

Anime-only here. My bro keeps telling me the manga is a lot better. Is he lying?

Well the manga doesn't have Braveheart, does it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt609C9wWDQ

Because 14 is illegal

Wasn't Naruto 22 when that happened? I'm 22 and I have a dauther btw

Their going to be grandparents by 28.

>I'm 22 and I have a dauther btw

>tfw their son might be gay

Yoh was worse than Hitler, just Bob Marley mellowed him out and Hao wasn't as bad as Yoh.

Yes, the manga is much better, read it for yourself

Don't bother with Flowers, it's trash, I'm still mad that Maiden died there, fuck that

What?

What is a fuckera Sup Forumsnon? Is it a new medium for spirit battle? So do you shout "in the fuckera" to your spirit and have a greater control over it?

>gay
Why? Didn't read flowers

It's a new kind of oversoul. Apply yourself

>Anna
>frail
She wouldn't die even if you killed her.

She was a abusive and an asshole to everyone 99% of the time. Even as a mother she's shit.

>and Hao wasn't as bad as Yoh.
Hao killed hundreds of people in a petty vengeance quest, all while being preachy about humans being shit when he himself was not any different.

Yoh just smoked weed and sit back while knowing shaman Hitler became God.

Beta boy can't handle strong girls. Go back to your doormat moeblob, fucking faggot.

anna shit char.

Flowers goes out of it's way to shit on all of the old cast. The one you mentioned pissed me off the most. But don't forget about Yoh and Anna getting killed by a helicopter. One of the worst sequels to a series I ever read.

BECAUSE I'LL HAVE THEM WHEN I'M READY AND NOT WHEN SOCIETY TELLS ME TO.

and when will you be ready?
user, society is not telling you when

I'll be ready when I'm ready.

>Never

Shut up IDIOT, where's YOUR child?

See

I didn't know Naruto posts on Sup Forums.

I only have 1 daughter so I'm not Naruto

O-Oh...

Uh... What?

You win this round, Otou-san user...

You are making me feel old and I am only 22. Stop it.

You're not old, I'm five years older than you in a month.

>Otou-san
It's just I'm not used to that!
Sooo... Tell me the truth, you really want to have a child, don't you?

I don't want to blog because people get mad at me when I do, but I'd love to hear about your daughter.

Be sure to sage to avoid bumping this thread with off-topic discussions.

In their prequel stories it is literally made clear that if it weren't for Bob Marley, Yoh would genocide all of mind kind because he just doesn't like them.

Hao was out for avenging his mother, which at least gave him a reason. Yoh just doesn't like people.

>His cousin wants his dick
>He does fujoshit with his cousin
>Not gay

?

It's a little too soon for me to have having children. I'm not even 40.

dude, when he is 20, you are going to look like his grandfatherrr!

>can't handle strong girls
> shitty tsundere
> strong girl
I bet you think Sakura is strong too.

>implying

Well she was going to be called Nana, but I had a discussion with my gf because of that... She wanted a normal name... Then I wanted to call her Cereza (after Bayonetta) ... Then Taiga, Mio, Yui... Then again the same discussion. And we named her just Chloe. She is two months old and she is the love of my life and I love her so much but I'm going to stop blogposting

Good luck forming your family. That day will come for sure

Do you have a daughterfu or something?

>Slapped the most powerfull man on earth

Does she still have that perfect baby smell, or does that go away after two months?

I don't need to ruin anyone else's life other than my own.

Because I've never even held hands with a girl.

Because I don't want kids.

That doesn't fix her shitty personality.

Cunt =/= strong user.
She's a meanspirited bitch who abuses people both physically and mentally.

She deserves nothing.

Of course she has. That smell doesn't go away until.. Maybe 6 months

Would you allow people sniff your baby? Asking for a friend.

This.
Anna got the most ridiculous power ups all the time, but it doesn't make her strong. She's still a shitty abusive tsundere to the only guy that bothered to help her and is nothing but nice to her all the time.

Okay.
But three days after you realize that you're physically incapable and men aren't talking too you or are as nice to you as they once were is not the right time.

Oops, I thought I typed "allow people to."

Uh... No.
Only I can do that!

Fair enough.

Sorry user, but the Hanagumi were the best girls.

Underrated choice.

Nice thread.

Much, anime doesn't even come close to the manga

Why didn't you use one of those names as a middle name for her user, or were you vetoed even then?

*spoilers*
can someone tell me faust dies in the original manga? because i donĀ“t remember he dying in the anime

Because I don't own a mansion or two, with no parental supervision. Because I don't have super powers capable of taking over the world.

Also I don't have a family to arrange me a loyal waifu.

>can someone tell me faust dies in the original manga?
He does, but he comes back every time as a ghost to help with the injuries of the team so it isn't that bad

So did Anna and Yoh die or what? I heard at least one of them got killed by a fucking helicopter in a warzone. A helicopter.

But then I saw raw pages where Anna looks very much alive. Didn't save any though. What happened to Flowers anyway. I know a lot of you disown it but still.

Jun was best girl

oh thanks

Anna was cute but way too overpowered
Most underrated Shaman King girl IMO
Also the hottest

ANA BANANA

A kid at 14? What?

so what happens in flowers that people says it shit?

Didn't they almost immediately abandon the kid to their friend and fuck off and almost never see him again though?

I'm too insecure to pick an internet/art username that's not the generic one I've been using forever. Do you think I can be confident in a relationship?

By the way does anyone have any good original username ideas?